Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The most amazing news to come back to!!! We just got off the ship (our baby moon!) and hadn't had internet at all the whole time so I covered the screen and flipped back to the last page I read and read through each page like a thriller!!! I am so stinkin' happy for you Mary!!!!! Best news ever. That is a GORGEOUS bfp!!!!! Excited for your betas too but those are just formalities like the other ladies said :D

Sarah I actually saw a hint of a line on your first test pic and I saw a clear line on the last ones you posted. Looking forward to seeing more! Did you test out the trigger?

Chelsey I like that idea a lot! You can setup an online donation acceptance too for family and friends who are farther away and can't come to the "help us have a baby" shower :)

Thank you!!! :)

I hope you had an AMAZING trip!!! I bet it was beautiful and soo much fun! Vaca's are the best! :)

Oh, that sucks Mary... Still your have something more precious inside you than your uncooperative phone... :D

I've been having some tiny pains on my right hand side today. I'm sure it's probably just gas, but I have a tiny hope it's implantion!

Today would be a good day for that to happen! Mine was late night of 6dpo and early morning of 7dpo :D

Fx for you Michelle!!!

So today as I was peeing, I noticed some brown cm. Well at first it was very, very, very light pink but then turned brown very quickly. Its only in tiny amounts and I am a little worried but after hrs of researching the web, ive found that 7dp3dt is a very popular day for spotting to occur in bfp cycles so that makes me feel better. Anyway, right after I saw the spotting, dh & I whipped out the big guns and used our FRER digi. After what seemed like forever...We see something pop up. A big fat YES+!! That made dhs day! Mine too of course but dh really reallyyyyy took it in. He oddly started CRACKING up for like 10mins straight...lol. He was partially crying tho, as we were hugging each other in excitement. It was about 6hrs after the first test and I honestly didn't think its pop up with a Yes. I'm very excited for Monday but also very nervous, mostly due to the spotting at this point. Thankfully its brown and creamy, which I hear is what ud expect for IB? esp when there's already a bfp, u want it to be more brown (old) than anything. Anyway, thought id update about a digital bfp. Hopefully ill get darker lines tomorrow too. If not, I'm not going to let myself worry to much as long as their at least equal, since it can take time for levels to double and such. FX!

I've been having some tiny pains on my right hand side today. I'm sure it's probably just gas, but I have a tiny hope it's implantion!

I felt some pains as well and at times it made me have to stop and catch my breath. I think mine was more intense from all the IVF stuff! Idk! But pinching at this point is def a good sign! FX it leads to ur sticky bean!

Sorry about the scare but looking at your chart it looks like you implanted with the dip and seeing it rose today with a real lines and a Yes+ confirms it. So happy for you Mary. I have crossed my hair again until we get to see your betas i thought you still need everything crossed for you.... FX FX FX FX FX

Oh, it's 01:44 wee hours here time to hit the bed :sleep: :D

Thank u ladies! I'll be back on tomo a.m or afternoon with an update about my frer tomorrow. I may wait til noon to give it a little more time but we'll see if I can hold out! Lol. FX!

Thank u ladies! I'll be back on tomo a.m or afternoon with an update about my frer tomorrow. I may wait til noon to give it a little more time but we'll see if I can hold out! Lol. FX!

We CAN'T so better pee on that stick!!!! :haha: :rofl:

A positive digi!!! :yipee: no denying it now even if anyone wanted to! :dance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

I'm so happy Mary! Cannot even imagine how you must be feeling :D

Mine are still negative testing with 10mui of sensitivity. I'm 11dpo looks like I'm out.

Skin on my face broke out in spots to do af looks like it's on its way, I'm so unhappy and disappointed!

How could we of missed the egg? A28mm folicle and had a hcg injection too. Plus we bed the day before the injection, the day of the injection and then 4 days in a row!

Last time we when I got pregnant we only bed every other day and got pregnant, which is less beding but we did it. Now we bed more this cycle and it doesn't make sense :(

Mine are still negative testing with 10mui of sensitivity. I'm 11dpo looks like I'm out.

Skin on my face broke out in spots to do af looks like it's on its way, I'm so unhappy and disappointed!

How could we of missed the egg? A28mm folicle and had a hcg injection too. Plus we bed the day before the injection, the day of the injection and then 4 days in a row!

Last time we when I got pregnant we only bed every other day and got pregnant, which is less beding but we did it. Now we bed more this cycle and it doesn't make sense :(

I'm sorry Sarah. But u still have time!!!! :).. But if the mean witch shows, sometimes its just an issue with the egg/fertilization process itself and thats a main reason IVF fails 50% of the time :-\. Are u going to try the same treatment next cycle if this one isn't the lucky one? I think that'd be a good idea because I know sometimes it can take 3 months for the clomid to work up that"golden egg", u know? Your doc will know better than me. But I still have hope for u this cycle. Jess didn't get her bfp until 13dpo and she was usually a 10dpo girl. My fingers are crossed for u!!!

A positive digi!!! :yipee: no denying it now even if anyone wanted to! :dance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

I'm so happy Mary! Cannot even imagine how you must be feeling :D

And the line got darker this a.m!!! Omg omg omg!!! Its just hitting me today!!! I'm pregnant!!!! I keep thankng god over and over and over! I was so scared as I tested this a.m, thinking some how itd be lighter but its CLEARLY darker on todays test! The line is more solid/dark :). Omgoooshhh!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! YAY!!

I had the worst anxiety yesterday wondering if i was indeed preggers. Omggg!! I couldn't be happier!!!

We CAN'T so better pee on that stick!!!! :haha: :rofl:

haha, I just saw this! I'll def have one of the girls post a pic when everyone is up! :) I can't believe it!! So excited to hear beta #s tomorrow!!! :happydance:

I'm so excited to hear them BETAS either :D

Mary!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!! :dance: how cool is this?! First time IVF success and we all knew it!!

Sorry about the tests Sarah, I hope as Mary said that the witch stays away and you do still have time :hugs:

Sarah, i'm so sorry but there's still a chance you get that :bfp: i know how frustrating not getting a line but it's still early. On the plus note, i did get my :bfp: on the 2nd month (non-medicated) after my 2nd clomid cycle. Still crossing my fingers for you hun....

Mary, i'm so so so happy for you. :dance: But like you i'm hating your phone for not letting you upload any pics!!!! You know how we hate waiting... :haha: Still i'll survive waiting for those sticks.... :D And glad you can finally join us before we give birth... And maybe by the time it's your turn to give birth we are probably cooking another one, i hope... :dance:

Thank you Pamela!!! I am so grateful that I was in the 50% of success, and on our first try!!! I am so proud of my little embie!! Stay strong little baby!!! :). This is the best feeling in the world! I'm going to bet that my betas will be in the 40-50 range tomorrow. Lets see if I guess my levels right by looking at the darkness on my frer...lol.

Dapnhe, I know, I'm soo happy to finally be joining u ladies!!! So are u and dh going to try for another right after this baby? Ur most fertile right after giving birth so id say go for it!! :) This is unbelievable to me!!! Such an amazing blessing!! Yay!!

Dapnhe, I know, I'm soo happy to finally be joining u ladies!!! So are u and dh going to try for another right after this baby? Ur most fertile right after giving birth so id say go for it!! :) This is unbelievable to me!!! Such an amazing blessing!! Yay!!

We are going to NTNP after this for maybe 2-4 months. Vacation will follow on October, I need to exit this country DH will have his vacation for a month. He'll return here and process our papers to be under his sponsorship. That'll take few months of not together :cry:. So hopefully early next year me and lil boy will be back here and then TTC will follow of course using fertilaid and loads of OPKs like we did the cycle i got pregnant. That'll will give us some time to focus with our first before a new one comes not unless we were lucky to conceive during NTNP cycle(s). :)

It really is amazing Mary. Really glad you found out you were covered for the IVF... It all started with that... :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->