Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Prison break is really good too and I saw an ad for a new Netflix original coming in a few days

Another good one on Netflix is weeds. It's not a Netflix original, but really good show!

I lovee the show Weeds! I haven't watched that show in years!
DH and I were just recently saying we want to start watching Orange is the New Black, as we never got into it before. We've had too many LMN & reg lifetime shows to watch, lol. My dh is now a lifetime lover, like myself :haha: But alot of our shows wont be on soon & we saw a preview for OITNB and it looks really good. I somehow never even saw a real preview before this coming season's!

Ya'll should definitely watch it mary! It's addicting though. We watch some lifetime shows. We like my crazy ex lol

Lol, us too. Have you seen the one where the guy met his gf at the dog park and she got obsessed with & kidnapped his dog!? Lol. Some people...:rofl:

I haven't seen prison break!! I should try that. I loved weeds! I'm probably Going to watch Boardwalk empire when baby is new, DH loooooves it and I never caught up with him! We decided to rematch game of thrones too :rofl:

Hi ladies.
Dh and I have just started ttc #1. Been on bcp for 13 years. Af came 4 days after I stopped taking them and my opks are + the last two days. Been getting lots of little cramps in my left ovary and now cramping/heaviness in my uterus so from what I've read that's a very common side effect of ovulation.vwe have been BDing like teenagers so I'll be taking my first hpt in a couple of weeks (if I can wait that long) I'm a very impatient person.
Just wondering if anyone here has managed to conceive on their first cycle trying.

Hi ladies.
Dh and I have just started ttc #1. Been on bcp for 13 years. Af came 4 days after I stopped taking them and my opks are + the last two days. Been getting lots of little cramps in my left ovary and now cramping/heaviness in my uterus so from what I've read that's a very common side effect of ovulation.vwe have been BDing like teenagers so I'll be taking my first hpt in a couple of weeks (if I can wait that long) I'm a very impatient person.
Just wondering if anyone here has managed to conceive on their first cycle trying.

:hi: I have no idea with BCP so i can't really help with how that affects TTC hopefully some other lovely ladies here can help. I'm crossing my fingers though that you get a :bfp: this cycle.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Most of the ladies here are still fast asleep. They'll be on in about 5 hours or so.

Mrs. W, i cant remember the exact # but I think we've had a few ladies over the past 2 years that conceived first cycle on this thread but most of the ladies on this board took quite a bit to get their sticky beans. Hopefully you'll be one of the first time success's! ;)

Also, don't get discouraged if it takes more then 1 cycle. Sometimes BCP can cause annov cycles for a couple of months after BUT it does sound like you had O pains so FX!!! I'm not saying u wont conceive first try, but what I'm getting at is if for some reason it doesn't happen this month, you could try BBT temping to confirm that your Oing. There have been quite a few ladies who conceived their first cycle temping on here. Temping wont tell you before you've o'ed but using opks along w temping are the most helpful tools at home for TTC. Then you and your DH will KNOW you've bd'ed at the right time when you see your temp rises after the positive opks. Opks are tricky on their own because many women will surge, get o pains, and then O will delay to a later date, u know?
Sry if that was long...Wanted to help you out and give you some good tips for at home. Hopefully you won't need to use these tips but something for you to research during your TWW ;). Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! :dust:

1st shot done! It didn't hurt at all but it was so nerve wracking that now I'm crashing from the adrenaline rush. I'm so silly!

Yay, glad you got through it okay! Just think all of these injections will be leading to your BFP just like it did for Michelle :flower:

Woohoo! I know what you mean, I was soooo nervous about my first one.

How are you doing Michelle? You've been quiet on the birth thread. Good luck with today's BETAS. I have full faith that all will be great :hugs:

Hi ladies.

:hi: and welcome to the group

I was on BC for 10 years and my 1st cycle off of them I was 100% sure of being pregnant because I was unmedicated and had all these "new" hormones going crazy.
I eventually conceived on cycle 6 of trying after I started using opk's and temping. My problem was that I actually did nothing the 1st few cycles to confirm ovulation and ended up missing my fertile days.

Great that you are doing opk's already as it is a step in the right direction and like Aidensmommy said don't loose hope if you don't get your BFP now already as your body needs time to regulate itself and adjust to not being "fed" hormones daily.

FX though that you do get your BFP and sticky :baby:
Keep us updated

Hi ladies :hi:

Been for my CD 11 ultrasound this morning, with my first round of Femara. I have two follicles growing, one is 14mm and one is 16.5mm at the moment :) My lining of the womb is 6mm and they like it to be at least 7mm before having the hcg injection. So I have to go back on CD 13 for the injection the nurse says she sure they will be big enough by then :shrug:

My pre-O temps were SO high last month (over 98). I sure hope the FSH keeps them low this month with lots of estrogen! So far, so good.

I don't know about you Angela, but I am so excited for this cycle of yours :dance:

Fx Sarah and Angela!

Welcome Mrs.W! It took me 10 months before getting my BFP, but I have PCOS so I had to have fertility help. I hope it works on the first or second try for you!

I posted this on the other thread, but my betas today didn't go well. Thursday's was 305 and today's was only 625 so nowhere near the doubling every two days they like to see. So we will see if I will be TTC again soon! FX the baby sticks and is healthy, but right now it's not looking good. I go back in a week for more tests and an ultrasound.

Oh Michelle I'm so sorry that it didn't go well. I'm still very hopeful that all will go well for you :hugs:

I did a quick google and saw some positive stories so there is still hope for you too!!

Thanks! Now the waiting game. :) I'm mentally preparing myself, but still trying to remain hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->