Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

If we don't have hope we don't have anything.

Sorry that they are making you wait so long - hoping that it is because they want to be sure your at a gestation where the u/s will show something.

I know it will be really hard but try and not worry too much (terrible advice - I know) or at least don't temp if it will make you stress more.

Were all here if you need to talk / vent :hugs:

So sorry it didn't go well. I will be sending lots of positive energy your way.

Hi ladies :hi:

Been for my CD 11 ultrasound this morning, with my first round of Femara. I have two follicles growing, one is 14mm and one is 16.5mm at the moment :) My lining of the womb is 6mm and they like it to be at least 7mm before having the hcg injection. So I have to go back on CD 13 for the injection the nurse says she sure they will be big enough by then :shrug:

everything sounds really good, Sarah! FX this is your lucky cycle! :) Your follies are at a good size and if they have u trigger in 2 days, your follies should be between 18-20mm, which would be perfect. No over maturation this time around! ;)

Michelle, I still have alot of hope for you! My DH and I both are praying for you. We actually said a prayer together for you at dinner time.
I have to say tho, u are being very positive about either outcome & in these circumstances, that takes a really strong woman. But hopefully your levels keep rising and baby keeps growing! I have faith that you will be a mommy by 2016 no matter what. I wish there was more I could say to give you support, I really do. Why can't we live closer at times like this?! I really want to give u a big hug! I've been very emotional for you tonight. Your all I can talk about today and I just hope & pray for amazing results next week! FX so incredibly tight!!!

Awww thanks! The support of everyone means so much! You guys are all so sweet. It really helps to have you guys.. Especially when there isn't anyone else other than DH I can talk to about this. I wish we all lived really close too! And then when we all do have babies, they could play together :)

Aww I know! We could all have play dates! Thats def a dream of mine! :) lol. And all of you ladies def helped get me through my IVF cycle...I honestly dont know if I would have made it through everything so positively without everyone's support. I'm so glad we all found bnb!

Angela, ur temps are def looking better this cycle! :) You have your blood work soon, right? So excited for you to trigger!

Angela, ur temps are def looking better this cycle! :) You have your blood work soon, right? So excited for you to trigger!

My temps are definitely looking better. I go in tomorrow for my estradiol test. Fingers crossed!

Awww thanks! The support of everyone means so much! You guys are all so sweet. It really helps to have you guys.. Especially when there isn't anyone else other than DH I can talk to about this. I wish we all lived really close too! And then when we all do have babies, they could play together :)

You shouldn't be temping young lady :haha: Having said that I'm glad it went back up :flower:

For anyone who is interested, I've started a Journal. I'm very excited about it! https://myjourneybyangela.simdif.com

I agree with the other ladies Michelle.. You shouldn't temp anymore but i was elated it went back up. :D

It's great to hear that we have each other's back, and we are not alone!

I just got tons of ewcm,more than ever and it's only cd11! Pretty early for me! Maybe the goats milk?

Whatever it is I hope it's good!

I know how you love bd'ing when not allowed to so in the spirit of ttc - No bd'ing for you :haha:

Haha! Thanks pam, I will walk around tonight with the thought that we cant, that way we do!

:D
Don't let us catch you lol

But in all seriousness I hope it is a good sign for you this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->