Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My DH is a prosecutor too! We work at the same office.

The learning session went well. It was a ton of info, though! Now I'm going through the process to try and qualify for financial aid for the Meds. Fx that all goes well and ends with a BFP! I gladly accept the 25% rush of twins!

I'm glad it went so well! I had DH come to my lesson so he could give me the shots. I was a little freaked out about doing it myself.

I actually found the meds super-easy and I just FELT like they and the trigger were giving me a better chance. I hope they work just as well for you!

DH didn't come to mine because he had court, but we're planning on him giving me the shots. Years ago he was trained as a paramedic.

Chelsey, I LOVE the fact that they allowed dh to push the swimmers In during your IUI! Ive never heard that before and I think that's a great idea! :)
Too bad they can't do that with IVF. There's too much risk to the little embryos that are being transferred. That'd be pretty neat! I would def have wanted dh to do it if we had been IUI candidates.

There's so many exciting things that have been happening & going to be happening on this thread! First my ivf, then Michelle's injections cycle was a success and now we have Angela's injections coming and then Chelseys IVF! I am.much looking forward to the near future! I'll be rooting for you all until your BFP's come and beyond! ;) 2015 is going to be an amazing year! I can already feel it! :dance:

Also Angela, good luck on getting some meds covered! I'll be crossing my fingers for that, as well! And I know the meds class seems a little crazy and seems like alot but after your 1st dose or 2, you'll feel like a pro! :)

Mary I love my job! I'm freelance so that can be nervewracking but it's so flexible too. I'm so overwhelmed right now thinking about getting everything done in time for baby but I'm sure I'll manage! Honestly I didn't have much experience with photography until relatively recently and then I just dove in and started getting clients randomly through my food blog! I definitely recommend it :) if you're creative I think you can do a lot with only a relatively small amount of experience

Angela glad your class went well! Do you have a timeline for everything?

Yes. I have to go in for bloods $ u/s on CD2-3. Then, I start folliistim on CD3. Then, I go in every 1-2 days for blood & u/s. When they decide I'm ready, I'll pull the trigger. :haha: then, DH provides his sample, and I go in for the IUI.

Wohoo! Cannot wait for you to go trigger happy :dance:

That is if you don't get your BFP first. Have you done any opk's today, Angela?

Temp is down again. I guess I need to get those Meds ordered but I'd like to find out about the discounts first. They ship overnight but not on Mondays. Argh! I guess I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings. Then, I'll go from there.

Wohoo! Cannot wait for you to go trigger happy :dance:

That is if you don't get your BFP first. Have you done any opk's today, Angela?

Yes. They still aren't positive. With the dropping temps, I'm thinking AF is rearing her ugly head.

Yes. I have to go in for bloods $ u/s on CD2-3. Then, I start folliistim on CD3. Then, I go in every 1-2 days for blood & u/s. When they decide I'm ready, I'll pull the trigger. :haha: then, DH provides his sample, and I go in for the IUI.

This got me even more excited! Woo! What an exciting new step for you!! :dance:

I'm on Femara now 2.5mg twice a day. Don't feel like that's going to do anything to be honest :shrug:

Just finished my last tablet last night CD2-6 still.

I'm on Femara now 2.5mg twice a day. Don't feel like that's going to do anything to be honest :shrug:

I'll be praying that it does wonders for you, hun! Keep your faith. I know you'll get your sticky bean. I really hope the Femara does the trick for you guys! Your in my thoughts, Sarah! I'm sorry your still feeling down :( :hugs:

Oh yeah, I asked my nurse why there was no bding or orgasm aloud after IVF and she said its because of the swollen ovary's and she said the orgasm part has to do with implantation and the uterus contracting. Apparently some newer studies show orgasm can affect implantation if bding after 3dpo (or when an embryo would start to implant). These studies were done with IVF patients and you ladies obviously wouldn't have to worry about the swollen ovary part, but I wanted to share the reasoning behind my RE saying no orgasm or sex after transfer. We were all wondering this during my TWW and I finally remembered to ask. My nurse said at this point, orgasms are ok but not to have sex still if I have any back or ovary pain, which I do. I'm still at risk of my ovary twisting so thats the only reason its not good for us to have intercourse yet.

I always read before that bding in the TWW was good so this may all just be an IVF thing. I just thought maybe the orgasm info may be similar in natural pregnancies..? Of course people can get pregnant all the time while having sex daily so sex in the TWW clearly isn't a horrible thing. There's alot to IVF so REs probably just try & do every little thing possible to help, u know? Anyway, I told u all id come back with an answer and I finally got one! (I only remembered to ask bcuz we slipped up one night and then I was cramping so it worried me but its just my ovary still! Tomorrow we'll see how big it still is. Hopefully its gone down alot!)

That is interesting mary! I'll have to keep that in mind in case my dr doesn't tell me that! Can't give into temptation, but it's going to be so hard to resist. DH is even hotter when it's forbidden! Lol!

I have seen a lot of women respond much better to femara than clomid, femara gave me some great follies, and healthy eggs! Fx this is your month!

That is interesting mary! I'll have to keep that in mind in case my dr doesn't tell me that! Can't give into temptation, but it's going to be so hard to resist. DH is even hotter when it's forbidden! Lol!

lol! I feel the same way! Since we were told we can't, ive never wanted it more! :rofl: When we caved last week, I literally just couldn't wait anymore and figured we were do for a reward after all of our hard work...lol. I felt scared afterwards so dh said, "Well, my guess is that after couples get a positive test, they all have sex because they're so excited.." :haha:

Lol you guys! I agree though, some of the most exciting sex we have is at my mil house

Us too jess! When we go visit our parents, we end up doing it all the time. We have always had a very active intimate life, but in our first year we did it in some very interesting places! Lol, and I guess going back to see our parents brings back all of that

Lol you guys! I agree though, some of the most exciting sex we have is at my mil house

Its funny you say this because everytime DH and I are alone at my mothers, he comes onto me. Apparently his MIL's house turn him on! Hahah! :rofl: I guess thats our way of still making it a "sneaky" thing like we had to when we were younger, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->