Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

AF arrived today. Guess I'm ordering my injectables today so that they'll be here tomorrow. I'll need to start them on Sunday.

AF arrived today. Guess I'm ordering my injectables today so that they'll be here tomorrow. I'll need to start them on Sunday.

awe I'm sorry AF arrived :(. I really thought you were going to O. But I'm super duper excited for this new cycle for you! I think this will be it! Crossing everything for you!!! :dust:

Ah Angela, what a sucky cycle :growlmad: I was hoping for surprise BFP.

I too am excited for your next medicated cycle! Everyone on the triggers have done great so I have faith you will too and your BFP is coming :D

I'm sorry about af ttc. Hopefully this medicated cycle is the last cycle you'll have for awhile.

I have 10 antral follicles. I start stim tonight. Then I get an estradiol test on 6/3 to determine when I go in for my next ultrasound. Excited!

So sorry af got you Angela... But im excited for this cycle... FX it leads to :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have 10 antral follicles. I start stim tonight. Then I get an estradiol test on 6/3 to determine when I go in for my next ultrasound. Excited!

Thats a great first count! :) And you go for your test the day after my birthday, on Jess's birthday! I hope we bring you some extra luck! How many eggs are they hoping to mature? Do they have a maximum #?

Thats a great first count! :) And you go for your test the day after my birthday, on Jess's birthday! I hope we bring you some extra luck! How many eggs are they hoping to mature? Do they have a maximum #?

They will let me trigger with up to 4 mature eggs. Any more than that, they will cancel due to concerns about multiples.

Well in that case, I hope you get at least 2 and no more then 4! ;) I was on the highest dose of my stem meds, granted I only have one ovary, but i only had 5 eggs retrieved so with close monitoring, i dont think anything will get in the way of this cycle for you. I really really have such a good feeling about this! Its YOUR time this month & i cannot wait to see that BFP! :happydance:

Are you going to be a POAS addict, like myself, and test the trigger out with cheapies so you can test early? Or are you able to wait until OTD? In my eyes, anyone who can wait until OTD is an extremely strong person! I certainly didn't and couldn't have waited! Lol. FX for you!!! And I'm blowing tons and tons of baby dust your way!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will def be a POAS addict! Lol. I'll use wondfos until the trigger is gone. Then, I won't be able to contain myself from testing for that BFP!

Yay!! You aren't going to torture me!!! :rofl: I would go nuts waiting on your OTD! I am very happy about your POAS decision! :)

Excited and super hopeful for you angela!

Do you ladies watch orange is the new black? Season 3 comes out on June 12th! Soooo excited!

1st shot done! It didn't hurt at all but it was so nerve wracking that now I'm crashing from the adrenaline rush. I'm so silly!

I do Chelsea. I am finishing up with Greys anatomy and then rewatching oitnb. Can't wait!

Yay! We probably need to brush up on the last two seasons before we watch the new one. We binge watch it! We will probably start on a Friday and be done by Sunday! We quote it all the time too. Chocolate and vanilla swiiiirl, and stephen does reds accent while he's talking to me lol

Woohoo! That's exciting. I actually need a few seasons of stuff to watch after our little guy comes so if I can hold out that'd be an awesome one. Doubt I can hold out though.. I love OITNB!

1st shot done! It didn't hurt at all but it was so nerve wracking that now I'm crashing from the adrenaline rush. I'm so silly!

woohoo! I knew you'd be a pro at this in no time! :) I know what you mean about the nerves though....I faked myself out that I did something wrong and almost has a panic attack the very first a.m of all 3 meds but after that, everything was all good. So exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->