Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well woken up at 7am this morning and I got a positive OPK test on clearblue digital! CD 13 :happydance::happydance:

And had my hcg injection at 8:45am today too. Just been to the bathroom and have wet undies and EWCM! :happydance::happydance: Sorry tmi :blush:

Also about an hour after my trigger shot I started having cramps all over like its in both side, and a pain in my lady parts to.. again sorry tmi :blush: Apparently the injection can work straight away, or anything from 12-24 hours so the nurse told me, maybe they doing their last growing. She thinks one will be around 16-18mm and the other around 18-20mm by now.

:haha:

Attachments

• 11350577_842940672420240_3560436814271255157_n.jpg
    11350577_842940672420240_3560436814271255157_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
:wohoo: Ovulation is imminent!!!! Glad your body is responding well and with the trigger shot there's no doubt you will release the golden egg(s). Have you managed to BD last night?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Woo hoo - well done Sarah - now get some :spermy: :lol:

Best of luck hun. If we're talking about medical conditions here I have loads, the only real thing that probably stops or delays me conceiving is previous caesarean section scars and I have Asherman's syndrome from a D and C after an incomplete miscarriage in 2009.

Yeah we did bed last night :thumbup::haha:

I'm CD 13 today and so far we bed CD 6,7,10 and 12. The nurse said to bed tonight, for three days in a row! So CD 13,14 and 15 at a minimum.

But I wonder what chance there is both eggs will release and conceive :shrug:

:wacko:

Lost7 - My thoughts are with you :flower:

Do you usually ovulate on both sides then? Or release two eggs?
Good luck hun, I was just about to reply 'stop typing on here and go and get some' until I read you had it last night then again tonight and so forth :lol:

I conceived natural twinnies in 2009, for some reason I released two eggs lol. No family history of twins - until now. :) Good luck hun, fingers crossed for a June BFP!

:thumbup: with the :sex:

They say, in an un-medicated cycle once an egg reach maturity, at least 18mm, other eggs will start shrinking and you start producing LH high enough for OPK to be positive. During medicated cycles and using a trigger shot, all the matured eggs could be released, chances are they can be both fertilized. Haven't tried femara, but it looks like you have a better response with that than clomid. I'd BD more than 3 days just to cover all the bases. :lol: Here we were told to BD for a week after the trigger shot.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lost7 - No with clomid I only had one follicle mature, but it might of been over mature last cycle on clomid because it was 28mm! But this is my first cycle of Femara and there is two one on each ovary growing so who knows. And don't worry when OH gets home that's it.... :sex:... :haha: Sorry.

mdscpa - thanks :flower:. So if my OPK is positive today and I have had my trigger shot when could ovulation be? Quite soon I'm thinking :shrug:

One thing to say.. Well we :sex: last night on CD 12 night before the trigger shot just in case to have some sperm waiting up there! So swim soldiers swim!!:spermy::spermy:

OH has had his sperm tested and it came back above average.

It could happen anywhere from 24-36 hours with a trigger shot and 24-48 hours without a trigger. Good thing you BD last night as you really don't know when your LH surged. It could have happened while you were sleeping and it could happen that the egg is already released before the shot. At least you are covered. So yeah, it is very soon if you haven't released it yet.....

I responded well with clomid and i always have 2 eggs from both sides. So if we plan on having twins, im definitely gonna take clomid.. :haha:

FX for a :bfp: (sticky) this cycle Sarah...

:dust:

Estradiol test this morning. Fx for a great result! Also, I'm so happy about how good my temps are looking!

Goodluck Angela.... Glad your temp is on the average pre-o temps.

Well woken up at 7am this morning and I got a positive OPK test on clearblue digital! CD 13 :happydance::happydance:

And had my hcg injection at 8:45am today too. Just been to the bathroom and have wet undies and EWCM! :happydance::happydance: Sorry tmi :blush:

Also about an hour after my trigger shot I started having cramps all over like its in both side, and a pain in my lady parts to.. again sorry tmi :blush: Apparently the injection can work straight away, or anything from 12-24 hours so the nurse told me, maybe they doing their last growing. She thinks one will be around 16-18mm and the other around 18-20mm by now.

:haha:

yay! And I was pretty darn close at guessing the same as your nurse! Ivf def taught me a little more ;).

And omgosh, yes, the trigger sure can kick in almost right away. I started feeling lots of twinges and such shortly after, although I felt alot of twinges during my stems as well.

What an exciting day for both u and Angela! Can't wait until it's test time for u both! FX!!!

Thanks ladies! :flower:

And good luck for you too Angela!

Even if I ovulated already there still time to :sex: tonight. I don't have the pains anymore they gone! :shrug:

You have a good chance at releasing two eggs, Sarah. And if you happened to of already Oed, at least ur covered BD wise! :) Unless you were already surging before the trigger, it'll probably be about 36hrs after that when you will O.

Good luck Angela, I'm sure results will come back great!!

Sarah, bd wise you sound covered and with dh having above average sperm I'm sure you guys are great to go a few days in a row! The trigger shot has been lucky for many ladies so I'm sure you and Angela are next :dance:

Lost, sorry for your struggles hun. I hope it happens for you soon :hugs: Are you unmedicated at the moment or on normal ttc cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->