Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Lost, sorry for your struggles hun. I hope it happens for you soon :hugs: Are you unmedicated at the moment or on normal ttc cycles?

Thanks sweetie, I hope it happens soon too. Not sure how many more cycles I can go through and it not happen, or miscarrying!
I am unmedicated and I have normal (ish) cycles. I ovulate around CD16-19 and usually have a 11 day LP, so it is quite short. The first cycle after loss - only had 10 day LP! :shock:
Tried Vitamin B6 last cycle to lengthen ovulation, but after days and days of close tests I stopped taking it on CD13!
Usually I have a really quick surge, tests are faint, then get darker and surge within 24 hours, so after days of close tests I stopped it. I then ovulated on CD17 (bang on time) and haven't taken it since.

I'd heard B6 helps lengthen the LP so thought I'd give it a try, not too keen on starting again but then would a longer LP actually help me concieve, I don't know! :oops:

Lost, 11days LP is healthy enough for the fertilized egg to implant. I'd worry if you only have less than that.

It's only 11:15 in the morning, and I'm going batty waiting for my test results, instructions on when to come in next, whether my next appt will be for an u/s, etc.

Lost would you think about seeing a Dr to help?

Again I'm so sorry for all you ladies still waiting. Since I started ttc I could not believe how difficult something as natural as reproducing could be.

E2 levels are 149. She said that meant that the follistim is working. So, I am to continue with 150 IUs a night and go in Friday for another E2 test and for them to measure my follies with an u/s. I can't wait to find out what they see on the u/s!

Yay, looking good so far Angela :D
Cannot wait for Friday to see your golden eggs :dance:

E2 levels are 149. She said that meant that the follistim is working. So, I am to continue with 150 IUs a night and go in Friday for another E2 test and for them to measure my follies with an u/s. I can't wait to find out what they see on the u/s!

:happydance: IM SO EXCITED! Friday will be here in no time! Cannot wait!!! :)

Lost, if you do want your LP to lengthen, B6 did help me and a few others that I know who have tried it. Many recommend taking the full B-complex supplement, although I never actually tried all of them myself but many women on here recommend it. As mdscpa said, 11 days is considered healthy though.
To answer your question about whether your LP being longer can help conception... A longer LP can help, as it can take up to 12 days to implant sometimes but also when your LP is longer, it often means good things for that woman's progesterone levels as well. Again, they say 11 days is healthy for an LP so I bet you'd be good either way but a longer LP can never hurt. Are you temping?

I had an 11 day LP and always wondered if it was too short. 11 is on the fence, some say yes some say no. I took progesterone cream the month we got our bfp!

OOoh Aidensmommy just opened the can of temping :haha:

If you aren't temping lost you should really try to. It is AWESOME! So if you are regular enough with o then like you said you don't need opk, but temping will confirm that you have o'd and it will also show you exactly how long your lp is.

Look into it and don't be like me... I looked for excuses not too and then the 1st cycle I gave in I got my bfp :dance:

I have temped before. I gave up because of my last 'triphasic-looking' chart. I got my hopes up stupidly to have them dashed on 11dpo when my temp dropped for AF. (I'll try to post a picture).
I temped from October I believe until February, then the first cycle after the miscarriage so that was April - then I vowed to never temp again.
I know I ovulate and that's part of the battle.

I don't know if my doctor would prescribe me progesterone cream or not, she wasn't keen I was TTC when I told her - so I doubt she will. :(

Being the first cycle after loss - I only had a 10 day LP. Last cycle (May) was back to my normal 11 day LP.

Ah that sucks!! :hugs:

Life just isn't fair. I would say after 2x mc your Dr can at least consider progestrone to see if it helps you going forward!

I conceived with a 9 day LP. The first time I lost the baby (I think due to progesterone although baby did stick until almost 8 weeks) and this time i've been on progesterone since 10dpo (got BFP at 9dpo) and all fine so far.
B6 never helped me. The one cycle I took it, I didn't ovulate until cd40

Wow, laura, CD40 ovulation?!? That's just crazy.... My longest O was only CD20 and thought it'll never happen...

Yes - that's the exact reason I stopped taking it and I believe it took around 3-4 days for it to fully detox my system of it. I just knew that I don't surge for long and to get 3 days of close tests was abnormal for me. I continued testing after I stopped taking it and still I was getting close - but not quite positives. On the 4th day I got a positive in the evening.

As much as I'd done research into the ''it can lengthen your LP'' I didn't exactly do much research on the side effects before starting it - silly I know, but I was kinda desperate after having my 8th loss.

As soon as I started to research it, I read a lot of people had a very delayed ovulation and I was then worried it was doing that with me, so I stopped taking it.

Thank you Wunnabubba, I will definitely speak to her about prescribing some progesterone supplements - it can't hurt can it!

I'm in all day - waiting for parcels, so bored. Just arrive already. I am only CD7 but I have 10 Clearblue Digitals arriving sometime - as I wrote that normal post came through the letter box :shock: How freaky!

Hi laides :hi:

I'm thinking today could be ovulation day for me, as my clear blue ovulation test was positive yesterday morning at 7am and just over an hour after this I had my trigger shot as you all know. So its nearly 1pm here where I am so its more than 24 hours ago now. CM is still EWCM and me and OH managed to :sex: last night.. sorry tmi.

The leaflet In the clear blue kit says you usually ovulate 24-36 after getting your positive and according to the nurse yesterday it takes around the same time for the trigger shot to work to, so that means then that by the end of today I should of ovulated :shrug:

:wacko:

I'm still classing tomorrow as the start of my two week wait. However I'm CD 14 today and still going to :sex: CD 14,15 and 16 to be sure .

Feeling nervous!!

Anyone else start to get an lh surge on FSH injections. Mine are starting to get dark (but not quite positive) and its freaking me out. I don't want to O before I trigger.

BD plan is awesome Sarah :thumbup: You're definitely not gonna miss that egg.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->