Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

BD plan is awesome Sarah :thumbup: You're definitely not gonna miss that egg.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Do you think that should be enough? I was going try miss CD 17 but :sex: CD18 so going back to every other day again after CD 16.

:shrug:

Should of ovulated way before CD 16 anyway according to clearblue and what the nurse told me.

BD plan is awesome Sarah :thumbup: You're definitely not gonna miss that egg.

Do you think that should be enough? I was going try miss CD 17 but :sex: CD18 so going back to every other day again after CD 16.

:shrug:

Should of ovulated way before CD 16 anyway according to clearblue and what the nurse told me.

If you temp you'll definitely know if O have passed and you can go back to every other day. But you're doing a trigger, 3 days after the trigger is enough time for the egg to release so you are covered. FX it's a very healthy one and gets fertilized by your DH's super :spermy:

Anyone else start to get an lh surge on FSH injections. Mine are starting to get dark (but not quite positive) and its freaking me out. I don't want to O before I trigger.

I wish I could help, but I didn't use opks my trigger cycle since I was being so closely monitored and had a pretty good idea of how quickly my follicles were growing. Also.. Just a side note.. not sure if the trigger shot affects opks. :shrug:

My appt is at 7:30 am. I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep because I'm so eager for my u/s results.

TTC74 - I know that feeling very well! Good Luck :flower:

So we managed to :sex: again last night CD 14 :thumbup:

However around 10pm I had the most awful cramps! Didn't feel like af cramps, in fact don't think I've had those kind of cramps before. Lasted about half and hour then was just a dull ache and went to sleep, this morning nothing! :wacko:

CD 15 today

FX you had a nice O with TWO eggs Sarah! :) Your bd timing is def great and u WILL O within 2-3 days tops after the trigger. Your def covered BDing wise! And this time your follies were a good size and def better for conception than last cycle. So exciting! :dance: I have a good feeling for you ladies!

Angela, I wish I could help with the opks but I didn't use them during my IVF cycle. I bet all is good though :). Cannot wait to hear about your u/s results as well! :happydance:

I just came back from my ultrasound. I have 5 growing follicles. They are 18,16,15, 15, and 13. I'm very excited but a little concerned because my RE said he wouldn't let me trigger with more than 4. The nurse seemed comfortable that he would, though. She will be calling me this afternoon with instructions. She seems to think that I will be returning for the next day or two for an ultrasound and that I will likely trigger tomorrow night or Sunday night with an IUI day of Monday or Tuesday. Oh, and my uterine lining is 8.5. So, that's great, too!

So exciting, Angela! I can't wait til you get to trigger! I know when I got to this last cycle it was such a great feeling to know something was happening.

Awesome news Angela! Won't the 18 one mature too much anyway? I don't know annnnything about this!

I'm not sure. I've read about people triggering with 22 & 24 size follicles. I don't know a ton about this either, though. I'm learning as I go!

Sarah, I wonder if your pain wasn't just a nice "pop out the golden egg pain"
FX for you hun - I have great feelings for you ladies :hugs:

Angela, glad to hear all went well at the u/s and cannot wait to see the next few days for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to both of you!!

Gl sarah, your bd timing sounds great!

Angela that's great news! That's a whole lot of eggs!! I'm so excited for your iui! Does your dh have a normal count?

Guys, I'm freaking out, dh just told me that we are moving next week but we have no idea where yet! I love that we travel, but this is the time it gets a little stressful! I have already started packing up and throwing away the stuff that we have accumulated And donating what I can. I also went through our 5000000000 dvds and picked out the ones we don't watch, and also grabbed a little 5 year old 35 inch tv that we had just sitting in the "workout room" (weight bench, and treadmill room) and took it to a pawn shop I made 70 dollars yesterday guys! And I sold our wii on Craigslist! Lol! Packing up and shipping out!

I think DH's sperm count was 57 million. Hopefully his contribution will be good and healthy!

Oh that's awesome! Iui will be great for you! DH is considered severe, so we didn't have great chances even with iui. Are ya'll going to consider asking for him to do the insemination? It really is a cool thing

Angela, glad to hear all went well at the u/s and cannot wait to see the next few days for you.

What do you mean by.. I wonder if your pain wasn't just a nice "pop out the golden egg pain" :shrug:

What do you mean by.. I wonder if your pain wasn't just a nice "pop out the golden egg pain" :shrug:

Some ladies claim to be able to feel when they ovulate so thinking that maybe the pain you felt was a good strong ovulation :shrug:

FX it was and that your BFP is around the corner :D

Sarah I have felt my egg pop out a couple of times. It usually starts with a painful twinge in my hip area, and then what I'm guessing is when it comes out, it almost makes me fall to my knees. I have felt it like 3 or 4 times

I'm not joking it was really painful! :( Never had it before when I've ovulated in the past :shrug:

Maybe because both follicles ovulated? I don't know. My pain was both sides and in the middle but not the same as af cramps.

Might not be able to bed tonight OH is really shattered of work and has my cold now :(

I bet that's what happened! You felt yourself ovulate. You are also on a different medicine this cycle, so maybe it was a super egg. I wouldn't put to much stress on not being able to bd tonight. If you did o last night, then there were probably swimmers waiting up there for your egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->