Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Wow! My temp nosedived this morning. Hope it's a sign that my estradiol skyrocketed! Guess I'll know for sure after tomorrow's appt.

So me and OH were going to miss today :sex: cd16 but we ended up :sex: twice today!! at 6am when OH got up for work and 2pm when he came home

So we have bed so far CD 6,7,12,13,14,15 and twice 16 :thumbup:

So me and OH were going to miss today :sex: cd16 but we ended up :sex: twice today!! at 6am when OH got up for work and 2pm when he came home

You DEF have bding covered! And I truly think ur strong O pains means either both eggs released or you just had a very strong O to release that "golden egg" :) Fx!! Your now 3 days post trigger, right?

Sorry that's wrong we :sex: on CD 6,7,10,12,13,14,15 and twice on 16 :thumbup:

:haha:

Its just been pure love though :cloud9:

aidensmommy1 - Yeah 3 days past the trigger shot I had it CD 13 and had cramps an hour after it and a ache in my ladies parts... Sorry tmi. And really bad cramps on CD 14

Awesome :sex: timing Sarah.... You may go back to every other day now... :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Holy cow, Sarah. Hats off to you for your BD timing!

We was ment to go back to every other day as of last night at CD 15 but today at CD 16 it kind of just happened twice! :haha:

TTC74 - Thanks, it is a little strange how good it is to be honest.. :wacko: But its all been fun, relaxed and pure love so its been wonderful! :cloud9:

Sorry ladies lol :blush:

Denver! Denver! Denver!

We found out that we will definitely not be going to Colorado! 😢

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow! My temp nosedived this morning. Hope it's a sign that my estradiol skyrocketed! Guess I'll know for sure after tomorrow's appt.

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Looks like you have your basis covered.

I'm a little nervous about my appt tomorrow since the RE initially said my max follicle count was 4 or he would cancel. I sure hope he's willing to throw caution to the wind over one follicle given my age. I can't afford to do this every month. So, cancellation is a huge deal.

Also, I have a confession. While, obviously, I'd be happy (elated really) with a BFP, I'm really and truly team purple.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 27
I'll be crossing my fingers that everything goes as hoped tomorrow, Angela! What time is ur appt? I can't wait to hear some more good news! :)

My appt is at 7:30 in the morning. So, I should be posting an update relatively early. Fx!

Blowing LOTS of dust your way!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll be checking in as soon as I wake up! (or hitting refresh over & over, waiting on your update, if I'm up earlier than that :haha:) FX!!!

Follies are 19, 18, 15, and 13. I trigger tonight and go in Tuesday for IUI. RE said there was a decent chance of twins but he hopes we won't be disappointed if we just get one. :haha: I'll celebrate any BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->