Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies, I'm new here! Hoping it's ok to join right in! :flower:

Currently TTC #2. Had gotten a faint positive on a clear blue test but turns out it was either a false positive or I had a chemical pregnancy. So I'm out for June, hoping July will bring in a BFP! Just started trying, and just now stopping the pill, heard it can take up to 6 months to get pregnant after stopping. So here we go again!:happydance:

Angela, I def want it to happen for you sooner rather than later! I'm keeping my fingers crossed sooo hard for you. But if it doesn't happen this month, maybe we'll wind up being bump buddies soon! I hope you get your BFP before that though. :)

Hello everyone I hope it's alright with you If I join!

I've been ttc#1 since November 2014. Had a mc in Dec. I'm on 16 dpo and I'm just about to test as my period isn't usually late and I've been having watery cm in my pad. I just fell asleep too. The odd thing is 3 days ago I had a dream that I got 4 bfps on tests 2 x cheapies and 2 CBD. Wonder if this is it. Baby dust to all !!

Hi ladies, I'm new here! Hoping it's ok to join right in! :flower:

Currently TTC #2. Had gotten a faint positive on a clear blue test but turns out it was either a false positive or I had a chemical pregnancy. So I'm out for June, hoping July will bring in a BFP! Just started trying, and just now stopping the pill, heard it can take up to 6 months to get pregnant after stopping. So here we go again!:happydance:

I've been ttc#1 since November 2014. Had a mc in Dec. I'm on 16 dpo and I'm just about to test as my period isn't usually late and I've been having watery cm in my pad. I just fell asleep too. The odd thing is 3 days ago I had a dream that I got 4 bfps on tests 2 x cheapies and 2 CBD. Wonder if this is it. Baby dust to all !!

:hi: ladies and welcome to the group!

FX for you both and hoping to see BFP's soon!

Hi willowtree! I also had a mc in December. Hoping you get your BFP too! And it kinda sounds like it :) both times that I was pregnant I had dreams about positive tests! baby dust to you too! :dust:

And thank you all for the warm welcome! Baby dust for everyone! :D :thumbup:

Hi willowtree! I also had a mc in December. Hoping you get your BFP too! And it kinda sounds like it :) both times that I was pregnant I had dreams about positive tests! baby dust to you too! :dust:

Sorry about your mc. I hope so too but I just tested and got a bfn so I'm unsure now still got loads of cramps but nothing. I read that af could be late due to me travelling ect so that could be it I suppose. I'm on the fence lol. Might wait a few days and re test if she hasn't arrived by then. Good luck and baby dust x

Ok ladies, we set a date for our "help us have a baby " Shower! Oct 24th. So by the end of November I will start stimming, and retrieval and transfer the beginning of December! !!

Hello everyone ! I'm now 17 dpo with cramps and full tummy. Watery cm. I feel terrible like all I want to do is lay on sofa all day and eat chocolate haha. Feel so tired. Still no sign of af showing up. Had a bfn yesterday dinner time haven't tested today

Ok ladies, we set a date for our "help us have a baby " Shower! Oct 24th. So by the end of November I will start stimming, and retrieval and transfer the beginning of December! !!

:yipee: So exciting! You can have a Christmas baby BFP!!!

12 DPO BFN for Father's Day. :(

I'm sorry!!! :nope: I'm keeping faith that you still have time for that BFP to show!

Hello everyone ! I'm now 17 dpo with cramps and full tummy. Watery cm. I feel terrible like all I want to do is lay on sofa all day and eat chocolate haha. Feel so tired. Still no sign of af showing up. Had a bfn yesterday dinner time haven't tested today

When is af suppose to be due for you? FX that your tests today are positive :dust:

:yipee: So exciting! You can have a Christmas baby BFP!!!

I'm sorry!!! :nope: I'm keeping faith that you still have time for that BFP to show!

When is af suppose to be due for you? FX that your tests today are positive :dust:

Af was due on Thursday the 18th so this is my 4th day without a period just cramps ect. Very odd. Thanks !! I might just test tomorrow with fmu see what happens

Do you confirm ovulation with temping or something like that? I really hope this is it!!

I've never had a triphasic chart (and a stunning one at that!) these BFNs are killing me. I can't wait for Tuesday's beta test.

Sorry for the BFN Angela. You could be one of those women who never get early BFP.

Chart is really looking wonderful.... :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG!!!! This is waayyy too exciting! I cannot wait!! :wohoo:

I'm sorry Angela :(. Your temp does look amazing tho so maybe you implanted much later than expected. It can take up to 12dpo to implant so you could still see your bfp. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->