Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FX Angela!!! Looking great and I def see those faint lines :dance: Cannot wait for them to get darker!!!

Lost, how are you doing so far?

Yes, Lost7, where are you in your cycle right now? You passed O a few days ago, right? If so, are u an early tester or when do u plan to test? Hope to see both of you get ur bfps this cycle!

Thank you Ladies :) I'm 3dpo! I was an early tester, shamefully around 3-4dpo even though it would be negative :lol:
This cycle I'm going to change the way I test, I won't be testing before 11dpo, will do a LIVE pregnancy test on my channel and will be using a CB digital (with conception indicator), IC, FRER and a superdrug one :lol:

Fingers crossed for us all - thanks everyone!
Had a BFP dream last night, it was using a digital too - fingers crossed it's an omen.. Fiance always salutes a magpie (bird), apparently there's some magpie song, he saluted 3 yesterday so apparently 3 means girl? I don't know whether he's winding me up about that mind! :oops:

FX and cannot wait for you to test!! I think the BFP dreams can be omens. I had many dreams before but the day we conceived I had a dream of breast feeding a boy (have mentioned this before, sorry) and now I'm due with a boy any day now.

Other ladies on here have had their own type of BFP dreams in their BFP cycles too.

I'm not sure what else you do but I firmly believe that my BFP cycle was due to my positive thinking. I spent some time every single night listening to music that made me feel good while having visions of a perfect uterus for implantation etc. Sounds silly but that was the only cycle I did it and I got my BFP.

That sounds awesome! :) I will give that a try! I was going to try the pineapple to help implantation but chickened out last minute, I don't really like it and it leaves me with really dry lips :oops:

I will try some PMA this cycle, I already made up a badge for when it happens. I have a beautiful shoe box with a rainbow baby grow (it'll be our rainbow baby), some other baby things, all I'm waiting on now is a positive pregnancy test to put in there to announce it to my Fiance! :)

Heck yeah Pam that's the kind of stuff i do too! That's what hypnobabies is all about too so I'm excited about birthing that way!

Angela I see lines on those tests! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.. Will you test this PM to see if you're one of those people with darker lines later in the day?

Lost I'm subscribing back!

If you have your baby this Saturday he'll share the same birthday as my youngest :) He's going to be one - Sorry if I've already told you but I'm shocked at just how quickly that year has gone! :oops:

Edit: Thanks Mel!

I'll be 39 weeks on Saterday so not impossible. Although I'm trying to get something going on my yoga ball hahah

I cannot wait for you to get that BFP so that you can complete your Rainbow baby box :dance:

I'll be 39 weeks on Saterday so not impossible. Although I'm trying to get something going on my yoga ball hahah

I cannot wait for you to get that BFP so that you can complete your Rainbow baby box :dance:

Thanks hun! Will be awesome! Good luck on your baby hun, what sort of birth are you planning, hospital, home, natural, caesarean? My gosh - sorry I am so nosey, don't feel you have to answer! :oops:
Wishing you all the best hun!

You are not nosey at all! :hugs:

I'm planning a totally natural umedicated vaginal birth at hospital. Yip I think I'm that strong hahaha. The hospital I go to anyway only does c-sections in case of emergency so even if I wanted one it would not have been allowed.

That is my plan and I have been so dead set on it since the beginning. Now that I'm so close to having him here I'm open to whatever is the safest way to deliver him medically and will follow with them at the hospital.

I too had a BFP dream (first time ever!) the cycle of my BFP :). FX its a good sign for you too!
I was always the same way testing...I'd get cheapies to start testing at 4-5dpo, lol! Its addicting!! The cycle of my bfp I was PLANNING to wait but I tested out my trigger shot and then got a very early bfp the day before I was suppose to stop testing out my trigger. I too was going to wait until 11dpo to officially test but I didn't get the chance to :haha:. I swear, POAS is a real addiction! I cant wait to see your tests in 8 days! Not much longer!! :dance:

You are not nosey at all! :hugs:

I'm planning a totally natural umedicated vaginal birth at hospital. Yip I think I'm that strong hahaha. The hospital I go to anyway only does c-sections in case of emergency so even if I wanted one it would not have been allowed.

That is my plan and I have been so dead set on it since the beginning. Now that I'm so close to having him here I'm open to whatever is the safest way to deliver him medically and will follow with them at the hospital.

Aww - good luck hun, You'll do it! Have faith in yourself hun! <3 I'm glad your hospital only does them in necessary, too many hospitals in my area and previous area have only been too keen to do a section :( :hugs:

I too had a BFP dream (first time ever!) the cycle of my BFP :). FX its a good sign for you too!
I was always the same way testing...I'd get cheapies to start testing at 4-5dpo, lol! Its addicting!! The cycle of my bfp I was PLANNING to wait but I tested out my trigger shot and then got a very early bfp the day before I was suppose to stop testing out my trigger. I too was going to wait until 11dpo to officially test but I didn't get the chance to :haha:. I swear, POAS is a real addiction! I cant wait to see your tests in 8 days! Not much longer!! :dance:

Aww - well done to you hun! :) :hugs:
Ha ha - yeah I have a few IC's so I think I might test early though I'm going to really really really try not to! I am sick of :bfn: each cycle!
Definitely a real addiction, if you're anything like me too - you don't just dip one at a time - it has to be at least 3 different brands :lol: :oops:

Aww - well done to you hun! :) :hugs:
Ha ha - yeah I have a few IC's so I think I might test early though I'm going to really really really try not to! I am sick of :bfn: each cycle!
Definitely a real addiction, if you're anything like me too - you don't just dip one at a time - it has to be at least 3 different brands :lol: :oops:

LOL. I do two different brands (wondfo and surepredict) and then sometimes throw in a FRER when I'm not feeling thrifty just for good measure!

He he! I'm using 4 on the 26th, FRER, CB, IC and Superdrug :oops:

POAS addiction is real! :shock:

I'm such a dummy. After getting super, super faint lines on FMU tests, I decided to do a mid-day test (when I know I can't ever get more than about a 2.5 hour hold!) BFNs of course. I'm going to be so mad if I got tricked by evaps or that mean old, sneaky trigger shot rearing it's ugly head after it seemed to have cleared the path for my BFP.

TTC, your temps risen so that should be an awfully good sign.

Ha ha - Supporting our addictions hehe! :D

I agree with Lost - your temp went up some more so here is to hoping that your urine was just too dilated to get a nice line on a test :hugs:

I still have hope for u Angela! As I said in your other thread, I had BFNs after short holds this early on too but the a.m tests were def bfp. I pray tomorrow a.m does even more justice for u! FX!! And as the other ladies have said, the fact that ur temp rose is a very good sign as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->