Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I agree Angela, your chart is BEAUTIFUL and af is not due yet so that means there is still time for your BFP to show. I'm sure it will :hugs:

Ok ladies, we set a date for our "help us have a baby " Shower! Oct 24th. So by the end of November I will start stimming, and retrieval and transfer the beginning of December! !!

:yipee: So exciting! You can have a Christmas baby BFP!!!

I know! ! That would be so awesome! After we see what we get from donation, we will immediately go to the bank and get a loan for the remainder! A beautiful bfp will be the best Christmas present, and probably the most expensive present I have ever gotten! Lol

Still best present ever :yipee: Oh did I mention I cannot wait for your BFP yet???

Just saturated the pic of this morning's FRER. Anyone see anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
Looks like a greyish line, not sure if it's pixels, or an evap, or the start of your bfp! Fx it's darker tomorrow!

I know that I'm crazy, but can anyone see the beginning of a line at the top and bottom of this inverted test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies! How have you been keeping?
I've had a really mad weekend - celebrating my youngest' 1st Birthday! :)

I have some bad news - and good.
Bad news is - I didn't wait it out until 11dpo to test :oops: I tested at only 6dpo :rofl:

Good news is: you can look at a few pictures of the said tests :lol:

Really going to try now and wait until 11dpo! Wish me luck :( :lol:

I swear I see lines on both but at only 6dpo - 7dpo at the absolute latest - it's just far too early for anything to be showing!

Wonderful news, Chelsea!!!! Cannot wait for your BFP!!!!

Lol, Lost! I was a bad early tester!!!! Poas addict for sure! :D FX for a BFP this cycle!

Angela, your chart looks so good, I think you have a shy BFP on your hands. FX for an answer today!

Angela, I think I see something on those tests. I hope they continue to get darker for you :dance:

Lost, we don't mind you testing early hun :D I'm sorry but I don't see anything YET, I hope that your tests too gets darker over the next few days

BFP and BABY :dust: :dust: :dust:

13 DPO BFN. I know I've got my beta tomorrow but it seems like a useless exercise at this point. 13 DPO BFN is pretty significant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks wanna bubba... I just have line eyes :lol:
Catching up on someones 25 week vlog now, she's a cracker :)

Can you see what I see now wannabubba?

If not, I have a serious case of line eye! :oops:

My eyes are weird lol - they see a pink line :oops:
Can't wait to test, hurry up week... eeek! :oops:

In real life it would be clearer for you because of the way the camera focusses on the test. I do see a line though so no worry at the moment about the colour I'm seeing.

I cannot wait with you. Are you going to test again in the morning or skip a day? Don't let me talk you into anything I just hope there is great progression regardless of when you test!

Thanks hunny! <3

Probably going to wait it out now until 11dpo.. I am dying to do the 4 tests together doing a live vlog on YT! I am so tempted to use one of my FRER now but then I don't want to see :bfn: so probably going to wait! 6/7dpo is so early for a BFP - I don't know whether I can trust that test lol Thanks hun <3

Lost, don't know how sensitive that test is but i do see a line..... FX that's a real :bfp:

Angela, sorry for another :bfn: today.... FX your beta shows a positive result...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lost, don't know how sensitive that test is but i do see a line..... FX that's a real :bfp:

Angela, sorry for another :bfn: today.... FX your beta shows a positive result...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks hun - it's a 10miu one! So it is quite sensitive! :oops:
Fingers crossed :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back