Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Pam, your very strong giving birth undedicated! Just know, if for some reason u change ur mind about an epidural, they will not judge you, nor will anyone else. I think you will do great anyway, just dont feel bad if your plans change a little last minute. I was planning unmediated with aiden and I ended up begging for the epidural and after that, everything was a smooth as butter! Me changing my mind could def have to do with the fact that I was only 18 tho but I plan to do the epidural again this time around. But yea, Your def a strong person...I think you'll do amazingly!! Cannot wait to see Matthews little face!!!

Thanks Mary :hugs:
They have the air & gas set up in the birthing room so if it really is too bad I MIGHT take some of that.
I'm actually very afraid of the epidural because I know too many people who has had it and then suffered for 2 weeks with migraines and nausea due to it. I also don't always react so good to pain meds, I had a ligament operation a few years ago and was only suppose to stay in hospital 1 night. Had a negative reaction to the pain meds and ended up staying 4 days before they could release me as they could not get my BP up to a safe range. It was just way too low so I'm afraid that I might react negatively to the epi and BP drops, I don't feel the contractions coming etc etc.

My chart may look great but my tests are negative. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Awe I'm sorry Angela BUT dont lose your hope yet! Its only 10dpo and there's still time. I really hope this is your cycle. Were the other brands negative too? Only 56% of people get bfps at 10dpo so FX urs is still on its way! Your HCG could just be building up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yes Mary. The wondfo and the surepredict were also negative. My temp today was really high compared to prior days. So, that's promising. Stil, I was very disappointed by today's tests.

Ttc - it takes 2-3 days past implantstion to detect hcg in blood and another 2-3 days for hcg levels to be detected on an hpt. Realistically you are looking at 4-6 days past implantation before you would see a positive test. It could still be early.

Your temp def is promising and if you implanted the day u had the dip & had cramping, jess is right, it can take 4-6 days total for hcg to show up on hpts. Tomorrow would be 4 days so FX something starts showing soon! You were the very first person I thought of when I woke up this A.M and ill continue to keep u in my thoughts and prayers! I really want this for you! FX FX FX FX FX! :dust:

Thanks Mary and Jess. You guys are really helping to keep my hopes up.

Angela, sorry about the stupid tests but like Mary and Jess said you could just be testing early. Not everyone gets their BFP early days.

That is why most manufacturers suggest you only test once af is late because most of the time ladies only get their BFP's then. Us early testers don't always listen though :haha:

I still have my FX for you and this was such a good cycle so far that I have faith for the best outcome!!!

Aw Angela I'm sorry the tests aren't being cooperative but like everyone said it's still very early!! First thing I checked this morning :)

Interesting note about my temps - yesterday I probably should've recorded a temp of 98.3.

When I woke up at 6 (when I temp), my just above 98.3. The only reason I didn't record that temp was because I had been up at 4 and walked the dogs.

At 4, when I got up to walk the dogs, I temped (just in case I was unable to get back to sleep.

When I woke up at 6 and saw how high my temp was, I chose to record the 4 am temp because I figured that the 6 am temp was just high due to being up and around at 4.

Now I'm starting to wonder, though . . . Was yesterday the beginning of a triphasic shift that is continuing today?

I know it doesn't matter. I either am or I'm not. It's just one of those things I ponder during these long TWW days!

Hmm, I wonder! And for us charters, a triphasic shift does matter! Lol. A sign like that in the TWW always helps keep the hope alive.
Maybe your chart is turning triphasic and you implanted after the dip..? I'm really really rooting for you, Angela! I want your BFP to come so incredibly bad! (as I know you do too!) I will beat that mean witch up if she even tries to show her ugly face this cycle! FX for a nice positive frer in the next couple of days!

Today was Aidens last day of school and now summer vaca starts! :) I'm probably as excited as aiden is for summer vaca this year, lol.

I'm back to TTC (in a month or two). Pregnancy didn't progress, and I'll miscarry. I've opted for a d&c on Monday. I'm sad, but I'm excited to try again soon.. This time for a healthy, strong baby!

I'm so soo sorry Michelle. My heart is truly breaking for you. Your an incredible woman...a very strong woman.
Now you do know that you CAN conceive though and I hope it happens for you again ASAP. They say women are extra fertile after going through this..
I want to give you the biggest hug in the world right now.. Since I can't, a virtual hug will have to do, I suppose :hugs: Again, I'm so so sorry :-(

I'm sorry, Angela. I really hope you get your BFP. Its only 11dpo so there's still time. I have everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->