Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh hell no those are the meanest damn tests ever!!!!!! I would have been devastated with lines like that :growlmad:

Oh hell no those are the meanest damn tests ever!!!!!! I would have been devastated with lines like that :growlmad:

Thanks hun :lol:
Sadly - not the first time I've had lines like that either! :shock:
So until it's a nice dark - ''no squinting like a china man'' line I can't rest :lol:

Hurry up Friday... I guess IF these tests are faint BFP's at least the HCG doubles every 48 hours and Fridays tests have a chance at being positive..

Thanks hun! :dust:

..... and the month before :shock:

These One-steps are NOTORIOUS for evaps! I started only ordering wondfos because even they aren't as bad as the one-steps. I saw so many evaps during the 24 months TTC that I wouldn't believe them until I saw a line on FRER with my IVF cycle.

FX this months test isn't an evap! If it shows up before 5 mins, there's a good chance that its not evap. FX FX FX!

Don't hate me :oops:
I couldn't handle it any more!
I woke up full of sickness and heartburn today so I tested :oops:

9dpo.

Mixed results really, FRER looks like I can see a line at 8 minutes into the test, IC looked negative until 10 minute mark then developed what looks like to me - an indent :evil:
What ever it is - I don't think it has colour anyway. You might see different but my eyes are quite bad :lol:

FRER have been giving me awful faints / evaps / indents in the past so I can't take it at will - if that makes sense. I'm sure if enough of you squint though you can see what I'm talking about.. I always cover the back of the test too so not to get a false indent - if that makes sense.

Now I've confessed - please don't hate me :lol:

I will still do the live test on Friday as planned - I won't test tomorrow - I promise!

You can test tomorrow....I wont mind! :)

I def see a line on the IC and I do see a very very faint line on frer, but as u know, they have crazy indents but if there's color to it in real life, id test again tomorrow ;). That IC looks promising, especially since it was within the time frame. The one u posted from last month looks like maybe it had sat for awhile before the pic was taken, which could have caused a line...? Idk but hopefully these darken for u!

My 9dpo test had a white/grey line on it and then on 10 dpo it started to go pink and the digital confirmed pregnancy.

Don't discard the white line as nothing just yet. Not to get your hopes up but I like to think positive until af shows which I always hope doesn't happen :)

Thanks hun! Just a little concerned I always get some kind of lines on them, the other month was so cruel, it looked a lot darker than this then AF came! :cry:

Roll on Friday :lol:

This is a pic of last months IC :dust:

woah! Thats so cruel! I cannot believe you had a test that looked THAT positive last month and AF came! Was AF late last month? Ive never seen a false positive quite so dark! Ugh. Do u think its possible that you had a chemical last month..? I just can't get over that dark line!
Also, after you let the test sit, sometimes they aren't as clear. Either they'll look darker or lighter and even like it was smudged. Dont lose hope because of what the tests you took today look like hrs later, okay? At the start of my BFP, my ICs kept getting lighter too. These better not be evaps again!!!!!

Thanks hun! I really hope you're right! They've been so cruel to me these past few months! I'll be honest I had no problems with them, until they then re-packaged them they've so far been awful since!

Really really hoping this month is it! A rainbow baby! I had miscarriage in January and March this year (7th and 8th Miscarriages) The one steps back then were just not developing, they were staying the same then lighter then darker - it was horrific to deal with. I was very emotional yesterday, had all these BFP dreams in this two week wait so fingers crossed that BFP's coming on Friday!

These are from the March miscarriage - you can see they just didn't get much darker :( Betas went up a little, then down, then up then up then up then down, down, down and it was over :cry: Another baby gone, sorry, it's just it still affects me, I am yearning for the babies I should have been giving birth to in August and October! :cry:

Ok, so just done another IC (I have so many...)
It's the bottom one..

I can still see something, a lot fainter (as it's not FMU).. Maybe this is the beginning of a :bfp: after all? I really do hope so! :dust:

....... Unless indents get darker with elapsed time? Again, taken within 10 minutes of doing the bottom one...

No AF yet. My temp is up a bit. Still have negative digi, though and AF is due today. So, I'm sure I'm out. I wish AF would just show and put me out of the misery of the wait.

Ended up in the ER with bad pains and the fluid I was loosing so I never had a proper af this month they guessed either early miscarriage or they don't actually know :-( so here goes again let's see what happens over the next few days.

Hi all, hope I'm not intruding. So I am so confused. My DH and I have just started "not protecting" against pregnancy, so I'm very newly TTC. Anyway, I have VERY regular cycles - averaging 26 days, I use an app that tells me when I ovulate and it gets my AF due date every month, spot on. My PMS symptoms tend to be tender breasts, increased appetite(sweet tooth) and a little self-loathing(body image). So this month, 4dpo I start to get crazy cramping for 3 days, a little nausea on the third, lose my appetite and really hate the thought of anything sweet. I thought it was all very strange - so I checked my app and sure enough we were intimate the day prior to ovulation and now I'm wondering if this was all connected. I find myself being sucked into the despair of TWW. I feel guilty cos I know there are couples trying very hard and this all came about by chance for me. But could my subconscious really be faking all this because I do want to conceive now?!? Is this possible? I really feel like I'm obsessing - every spare minute I have I'm on the internet looking for some explanation. I have done three ept and all bfn (see I'm even all down with the lingo in a matter of days!). Guess I'm just looking for a little support and reassurance that this is all normal, which I'm gathering it is. I just don't get why my body is all of a sudden throwing me for a loop. :/

SJ

When is your AF due? All I can recommend is to try and keep calm, and test again in 2-3 days time.

:dust:

Good luck!

No AF yet. My temp is up a bit. Still have negative digi, though and AF is due today. So, I'm sure I'm out. I wish AF would just show and put me out of the misery of the wait.

Still keeping my FX for you :hugs:

Ended up in the ER with bad pains and the fluid I was loosing so I never had a proper af this month they guessed either early miscarriage or they don't actually know :-( so here goes again let's see what happens over the next few days.

I'm so sorry hun :nope: I hope you get answers soon.

Hi all, hope I'm not intruding. So I am so confused. My DH and I have just started "not protecting" against pregnancy, so I'm very newly TTC. Anyway, I have VERY regular cycles - averaging 26 days, I use an app that tells me when I ovulate and it gets my AF due date every month, spot on. My PMS symptoms tend to be tender breasts, increased appetite(sweet tooth) and a little self-loathing(body image). So this month, 4dpo I start to get crazy cramping for 3 days, a little nausea on the third, lose my appetite and really hate the thought of anything sweet. I thought it was all very strange - so I checked my app and sure enough we were intimate the day prior to ovulation and now I'm wondering if this was all connected. I find myself being sucked into the despair of TWW. I feel guilty cos I know there are couples trying very hard and this all came about by chance for me. But could my subconscious really be faking all this because I do want to conceive now?!? Is this possible? I really feel like I'm obsessing - every spare minute I have I'm on the internet looking for some explanation. I have done three ept and all bfn (see I'm even all down with the lingo in a matter of days!). Guess I'm just looking for a little support and reassurance that this is all normal, which I'm gathering it is. I just don't get why my body is all of a sudden throwing me for a loop. :/

SJ

Welcome to the group :hi:

I hope you get answers soon. If af is still 5 days away it could be too early for a positive result on the tests.

The dreaded TWW drives even the most rational person crazy with symptoms so don't feel bad about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->