Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm so sorry Angela. There are not enough swear words and combinations of dirty and swear words to describe how angry I am at af showing :hugs:

I couldn't resist testing again this morning :oops:
IC line came up quicker than yesterdays but it still as faint... I swear I see something on the FRER still too.. :dohh:

Would like opinions please ladies! <3

Tomorrows live test will be interesting for sure!

That IC def has something on it. I'm sure of it. FX that everything tomorrow turns out great on the digi as well.

I'm sorry lost, I don't see anything. Fingers crossed that you are like me and get a late bfp. My tests were negative at 9 and 11 dpo, but blaringly positive at 13 dpo

Thanks ladies! Could be like my Feb :bfp:

11dpo: :bfn:
12dpo (CD1) :witch:
CD8 :bfp: :shock:

Never know.......... Fingers crossed!

Remind me lost, are you tracking ovulation at all?

Just wanted to pop In and say that my last cycle ended in :bfn: and then af showed up! Was so confident this month too :(

Was really upset about because I felt so confident, but just try this cycle :shrug:

I'm sorry, Sarah. It WILL happen! AF better stay far far away from you this cycle! My fingers and toes are crossed for u! FX FX FX! :dust:

Lost, what I'm seeing on the ICs look like indent marks...almost like a scratch mark. I always got those after the 5 min time frame on the one-step tests. I feel like its caused from the package and then getting too wet for the strips liking, u know? But I do still see a faint line on ur 9dpo test. And on the frer today, I *think* I see a very thin line but I can't quite make out the color. I am so excited for tomorrow! FX you get a nice clear BFP! ;)

Thanks hun - fingers crossed!

I'm in two minds how to film it, lol. Do I dip the tests, cover them for 5 minutes then film myself then go back to the tests, or do I purely just film the tests developing :oops:

I think at 8am in the morning I'll still be half asleep so I think it'll be just focussing on the tests :lol:

Thanks for the advice hun, pooping my panties about the CB digital, lol. I can almost guarantee it's going to say not pregnant :cry:

Hi Lovely ladies :wave:
Last night before I fell asleep I had massive cold like symptoms, nose would not stop running and a tickle at the back of my throat! Googled - apparently, signs of :bfp:

Shot the video this morning, used the 4 tests I said I would: IC, Superdrug, FRER & CB digi with conception indicator... :lol:

Video is in the editing stage (changing format first as I have a weird camcorder apparently :shock: ) as soon as that's finished processing it's ready to whack into my finished project (I've got still pictures at the end taken with my DSLR), covering music, titles at the beginning and end - etc.

Who else wants or needs the link when it's uploaded? I've forgotten who I've inboxed and who I haven't :oops:

Last night before I fell asleep I had massive cold like symptoms, nose would not stop running and a tickle at the back of my throat! Googled - apparently, signs of :bfp:

Shot the video this morning, used the 4 tests I said I would: IC, Superdrug, FRER & CB digi with conception indicator... :lol:

Video is in the editing stage (changing format first as I have a weird camcorder apparently :shock: ) as soon as that's finished processing it's ready to whack into my finished project (I've got still pictures at the end taken with my DSLR), covering music, titles at the beginning and end - etc.

Who else wants or needs the link when it's uploaded? I've forgotten who I've inboxed and who I haven't :oops:

Uhm... is that it??? You did the tests but not telling what the results are??? Please inbox me the video or post the pics.

Was it BFP??? The wait will kill me and trust me my patience is thin seeing that I'm pretty much due tomorrow with no signs of baby coming grrrrrr :rofl:

Just Pm'd you hun! :hugs:

It's going to be at least another hour! :shock:
I've done all I can now, just relying on my laptops processor and my internet connection (around 15mbps!) :shock: :oops:

Whilst I'm kindly waiting for the 'poota to play ball, I'm off to bath the baby (explosive nappy) and prep some veg for later, I'm cooking a lovely cauliflower cheese, yum!

Are you all in suspense over the video? :rofl:

Uhm... is that it??? You did the tests but not telling what the results are??? Please inbox me the video or post the pics.

Was it BFP??? The wait will kill me and trust me my patience is thin seeing that I'm pretty much due tomorrow with no signs of baby coming grrrrrr :rofl:

I figured, you've all waited this long for the test, another hour won't hurt :lol: :rofl:
If I told you now you'd not view the video :lol: Pics are at the end of the video ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->