Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I cannot believe you are torturing us like this!!! I'll be cleaning house while sulking until the video is done :haha:

Ha ha :oops: :lol:
Lol, sorry hun! :wave:

Please don't hate me - could be worse... you could have to change this little mans nappy - fresh out the bath, fresh bum on and BOOM

<< -- EXPLOSION -- >>

:oops:

97% done in the formatting program - woop woop :)
Then just have to whack it in the editing program, save - process that into a lovely HD file - then upload to youtube, so you could say we're 1/3rd of the way there - almost :rofl:

Right - approx 20 minutes time and the upload to Youtube begins! :shock: The final edit is processing now and once that's done it'll be ready for youtube! :shock:

Darn it! I was hoping to see bfps for u today! BUT its still early! Many women dont get bfps until 12-13dpo and since you aren't temping, you could be only 9-10dpo, u know? Still keeping my fingers crossed! But go enjoy that chocolate cake anyway! :)

Also, be careful about tilting the tests/moving them before 5 mins is up. That can cause evaps quickly, especially on those one-steps. Next time, maybe instead of tipping them, wait until you have all of them dipped & ready to go and then hold the camera over them like you did at the end of the video...Just to insure that u get accurate results ;). Good luck, lost! I hope your bfp still sneaks up on us!

Me too!

Going to start taking Vitamin B6 again to help lengthen my LP. Also going to find my thermometer and start temping again (sounds crazy and I swore I wouldn't given the last chart I did got my hopes up it'd be a triphasic one) but I miss the day by day pretty little patterns on the graphs :lol: :oops:

I've asked my Fiancé to book an appointment with his doctor - so he's going to see his doctor on Monday at 11am, I've tried to get in with mine too, fully booked so doing a telephone consultation on Tuesday (evening, later than 8pm!).

I'm going to ask for progesterone and here's why I think I need it:

* Last miscarriage, First progesterone test ever done on me and it was ''extremely low''
* I do not see any EWCM during my fertile window (and naturally have little fluids up there and always quite dry.. - another sign of Low progesterone
* 10-11 day LP - Progesterone doesn't get time to act and to let a baby implant

So I'm really hoping she's kind and prescribes it for me. I can't believe I am about to start cycle 10! I keep staring at these tests in disgust, imagining having another line pop up at any second. :cry:

Off to buy that chocolate cake at 5:30pm today, looking at getting a new car tomorrow. Need to cheer myself up! Feeling really miserable at the moment!

Again Lost I'm so sorry :hugs: But like Aidensmommy said it could very well still sneak up on us this cycle.

Enjoy the cake and have a big glass of wine too if you are into that :D

Watched the video before i checked BnB.... Sorry for the BFN.... :hugs: I know it could still be early and you may still get a surprise :bfp: this cycle... Hope you enjoyed your chocolate cake hun....

Praying you get a :bfp: soon....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Evening ladies! :wave:
AF has arrived. :cry:

Going to re-start Vitamin B6 (50mg), going to re-start temping, also going to ask my doctor to prescribe progesterone.

we WILL get that BFP, just you watch and wait!

Hope the lady due today doesn't have much more of a wait left, sorry I'm useless with names :rofl:

Watched the video before i checked BnB.... Sorry for the BFN.... :hugs: I know it could still be early and you may still get a surprise :bfp: this cycle... Hope you enjoyed your chocolate cake hun....

Praying you get a :bfp: soon....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks sweetie <3
I love all the support I've got here from this site, you ladies make this site awesome! Thank you x

Lost, sorry about the bfn and now AF. Have you gone to the doctor to have them check blood levels?

Thanks ladies, to make myself feel better we've bought me a new car today! :shock:
Hopefully be picking it up the end of July - even picked the paint colour and registration number! :shock: Really excited about that :)

I haven't had any blood tests to confirm low progesterone apart from when I was miscarrying and having betas - I demanded one. It was 'incredibly low'.

I have a few symptoms of low progesterone though:

* No EWCM during fertile phase (not much all during cycle to be fair either)
* 10-11dpo LP
* 8 miscarriages to date

Going to re-start Vitamin B6 (50mg), going to re-start temping, also going to ask my doctor to prescribe progesterone.

Hope the lady due today doesn't have much more of a wait left, sorry I'm useless with names :rofl:

I'm so so sorry! :(

It sounds like you have a good plan for this cycle though. I think its a good idea to start B6 and temping again. I truly think it'll help your odds greatly. You'll know when you O'ed and when to stop BDing after you see ur temp has risen for 3+ days and you'll know your LP length. We all O different times of the month and our LPs are certainly different from one another's. Plus, you have a great group of women here to help you with your chart of needed. Just use Fertility friend's app and put it in ur siggy and we will all instantly start obsessing over it, lol. I'm a charting addict! You got this! And I agree, you WILL see that BFP and soon! I know it! :) Can't wait for this months test video...Its going to be a big fat positive! ;) FX! :dust:

Lost, EWCM is from estrogen production. The progesterone will dry you up or make creamy-ish CM so I dont *think* thats a sign of low progesterone, since it usually doesn't produce it. For example, remember on your test video you mentioned having EWCM? Alot of times thats caused by an estrogen surge when AF is due because as the progesterone goes back down, estrogen increases to bring on AF. Did that make sense? Sorry, I've been napping all day! And your LP seems to be in an ok range but it wouldn't hurt to take the B-6 to make it even longer. I would really push for a 7dpo blood test after you start temping and know exactly when ur 7dpo because if the levels happen to be low, they can give you progesterone for LP support, which could also help after you get your BFP as well. Good luck with everything!

Also, I just saw you got a new car!! What a great way to treat yourself after being hit by the mean witch! Thats awesome! Very happy you were able to spoil yourself with that! Fx your BFP comes right around the same time as your new car! Wouldn't that be something! :)

I'm so so sorry! :(

It sounds like you have a good plan for this cycle though. I think its a good idea to start B6 and temping again. I truly think it'll help your odds greatly. You'll know when you O'ed and when to stop BDing after you see ur temp has risen for 3+ days and you'll know your LP length. We all O different times of the month and our LPs are certainly different from one another's. Plus, you have a great group of women here to help you with your chart of needed. Just use Fertility friend's app and put it in ur siggy and we will all instantly start obsessing over it, lol. I'm a charting addict! You got this! And I agree, you WILL see that BFP and soon! I know it! :) Can't wait for this months test video...Its going to be a big fat positive! ;) FX! :dust:

Thanks hun! <3
I tempted for a few cycles before, always ovulate around CD16-18 and always have an 11 day LP, apart from the first cycle after March this years loss, that was only a 10 day LP! Since then they're back to normal :)
Will temp definitely this cycle, even if only to see a pretty chart in my signature :lol: Plus - I'll be honest, it's indicative of AF when the temp drops so you know to expect it <3

Fingers crossed my doctor is going to give me that progesterone, she helped during the January miscarriage (March's was dealt with in hospital), so I'm hoping she knows how important it is to just try the progesterone cream, I'm doing everything I possibly can! I did think it was weird that everyone posts pictures of their EWCM and here I am only confirming it with + OPK's :shock:
I didn't realise that low progesterone could affect how little EWCM your body makes, I would take EPO (evening primrose oil) until ovulation to help with the EWCM issue - but I find the tablets so big and I'm not sure I could manage the taste of oral! :shock:

Thanks for your help, advice and support lovelies! I love you all so much!

I do have a rather interesting fact for next week - I'll be bringing you a video with MORE than 4 tests being used. I'm aiming to do a 'which test picks up BFP better than the rest?' I'm still re-stocking my stash at the moment and I aim to buy a few different brands to accurately do it but definitely - look out for that video! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->