Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'll tell you what as well - I'm not impressed with the clearblue plus tests...

This is one I did today (experimental of course) NOT a true BFP as you know..

One hour later - it was barely noticeable :shock:

Never heard or seen any disappearing positives - until today :shock:

I'll tell you what as well - I'm not impressed with the clearblue plus tests...

This is one I did today (experimental of course) NOT a true BFP as you know..

One hour later - it was barely noticeable :shock:

Never heard or seen any disappearing positives - until today :shock:

The same exact thing has happened to me with those and almost every blue dye test ive ever used. Def stay FAR away from blue dye tests! They've broken my heart TOO many times and I'd hate to see that happen to you! I swear, with blue dye, they always seem to leave something behind! And for you, it looks like it left alot behind! And like yours, mine would always disappear within a few hrs later. It makes me so mad that tests can even do that to us!! Ugh!

With how dark that is tho, id test again tomorrow with a pink dye test just to check. Thats a REALLY dark evap! Maybe u just have IB or something...? That line truly was crazy dark to be an evap..

No Hun there was no parts of urine on the test at any point! It's no fake either, It's s deliberate BFP, I'll be explaining in the video what it is but its not my urine or anyone's urine lol. I like to think myself as the POAS scientist, I always do little tests and experiments lol. I'll be doing a "the tests touched together can you get a false BFP" and loads of other theories being put to the test :lol:

My Aunt Flo is here, it's cycle 10, I just get a kick out of pee stick experiments lol. :oops:

Oooh ic, u did one of the false bfp tests...gotcha ;) Ive used bleach on a cheapie just to see if that theory was true and it actually turned mine bfp. Its strange how the chemicals can react with the test.

But do be careful with blue dye tests...They truly do like to trick many of us. I think most of the ladies on this thread ended up swearing off blue dye tests of all kinds, lol. Well I'm happy it wasn't the test just being mean to you & it was just an experiment. I think we all have experimented with POAS at least once on this thread :haha: We're a bunch of addicts!! LOL!

Wow - love to know which bleach you used! :lol:
No, not a dodgy test off eBay, made my own synthetic HCG solution to dip my regular tests in.

Definitely all POAS addicts here :lol:

Had a busy morning, baby has been in hospital and hooked up to a nebulizer. He's very poorly. Rang our 111 service last night for advice, stayed up until 2am waiting for a phone call - finally rang this morning. :evil:

Poor boy is now on antibiotics and has an inhaler - though they can not diagnose asthma this early. Very proud of him as he held the mask over his mouth on a few occasions.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon lost xx

My blue dye BFPs always disappeared too. I was disappointed as I wanted to keep them

Thanks Ab, he's amazing. So brave letting me put a mask on him for the inhaler. He's only a year old. So proud of him! Fingers crossed it's not asthma just a really bad infection that he needs a little help fighting!

I'm praying for your little guy, lost. Like you said, I pray its nothing permanent and he fights this off quickly! There's nothing worse than your child being sick. It makes us feel helpless as parents but your doing a great job taking care of him. Get better soon, baby boy!!

My blue dye BFPs always disappeared too. I was disappointed as I wanted to keep them

Me too! Since the first one faded out completely, I ended up peeing on one about 2 wks after my first BFP, hoping that it'd be dark enough where it wouldn't fully fade out and it actually did work. It DEF faded but the line was so dark that it was & still is there. I have a drawer full of my BFP tests! :haha:

I'm praying for your little guy, lost. Like you said, I pray its nothing permanent and he fights this off quickly! There's nothing worse than your child being sick. It makes us feel helpless as parents but your doing a great job taking care of him. Get better soon, baby boy!!

Thanks hun. He's just had more of his inhaler as he was wheezing a little more. Such a brave boy, very proud of him! <3 Fingers crossed he's better soon, he's had this nasty cough for over a week now! :cry:

I have a bag full of positive hits too. Surprisingly the digital still says pregnant lol

Just the clear blue digital test. Not the one with the weeks estimator but the one that says pregnant/not pregnant

The one with the weeks died after a day or two.

I have a bag full of positive hits too. Surprisingly the digital still says pregnant lol

LUCKY! Dh and I were so disappointed when our digi went negative about 4-5 days later...can't remember @ this point. I was hoping so badly that that one would still say pregnant! I still have it though..:haha:

Edit-just saw your clearblue was the only one to stay positive. Mine was a wk estimator and that one and the FRER digi both went blank around the same time. We looked at it like "oh no! We aren't pregnant anymore!" LOL...Clearly we are but I hated seeing them go blank!

Morning ladies :hi:

My internet is back up and running so I'll be better able to keep up and update on here now.

40+4 today and still nothing... I'm not even counting the huge amount of cm and plug I got when I went to the loo this morning as anything anymore as it has not brought anything on since 39+1.

Lost, I'm so happy to see you got a new car :dance: That would for sure make me feel better after a BFN cycle. Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle but if not I wonder what DH is going to get you to top the car :haha:

All joking done I really have my FX for the BFP and the video will be tons of fun to watch

How is your brave little man doing? I'm sorry he is/was poorly and hope he is better now :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

My internet is back up and running so I'll be better able to keep up and update on here now.

40+4 today and still nothing... I'm not even counting the huge amount of cm and plug I got when I went to the loo this morning as anything anymore as it has not brought anything on since 39+1.

Lost, I'm so happy to see you got a new car :dance: That would for sure make me feel better after a BFN cycle. Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle but if not I wonder what DH is going to get you to top the car :haha:

All joking done I really have my FX for the BFP and the video will be tons of fun to watch

How is your brave little man doing? I'm sorry he is/was poorly and hope he is better now :hugs:

:wave: Horrah for internet! :happydance:
Sorry to hear it's a slow process for you at the moment, I have been thinking about you! Fingers crossed little man makes a move soon!

Thanks hun, plodding along in the old car at the moment, new car isn't yet available for pick up! It's not even registered yet! :lol:

My little man is okay, a long road to go but he's making good progress I think! He's still taking his inhaler (he puts the little mask on SO well!) and his antibiotics.

As for videos - I've got some crackers lined up, whilst I'm waiting for more tests to arrive to do a massive video about which is more sensitive - I've done a ''Can you use a OPK as a HPT'' A LOT of people think it's possible that before AF comes a positive OPK is indicative of a :bfp: So I've done a video :lol:

It's so hot in the UK at the moment, I didn't use the lighting today as the heat is already unbearable, even at only 10:30am! :shock:

Keep well hunny, fingers crossed your little man comes soon, I want to see pictures and I really hope everything goes as well as it can and you get a lovely birth <3

EDIT: Started temping today... CD5, Pretty little dot, wondering where it'll be tomorrow :lol:`

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->