Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I also hate the wait to ovulate!!! But the wait overall is just killing me and time is dragging on! :(

I'm on CD15, FF says I O today!!!! DTD this morning so feeling hopeful about that! 2WW starting, I'm getting more and more impatient. I want to pee on some sticks soooo bad!!!

:dust: Bless you hun!
I've had to deal with 2 :bfp: announcements today on F'book. One lady always moaning at me that her husband didn't finish inside her and someone on their third cycle after their loss.
I want to feel happy for them, I really do. But I feel so bitter it's them and not me. Does that make me a horrible person? :cry:

Definitely not. We all have gone through periods where we are bitter about others BFP's. I still get incredibly jealous when I see a bfp announcement. I don't think it goes away when you struggle and see others succeed who haven't even been trying.

FX bombshellmom. I love the positivity in your ticker!

Lost7, it doesn't make you a horrible person. It makes you human. It's a normal reaction.

Thanks ladies, just going through a really bad patch at the moment. Along with the 2 announcements yesterday, a friend gave birth and watching soaps to try and escape all this one person in a regular soap I watch found out she's 5 months pregnant :shock:

Been doing more reading last night (terrible I know), definitely low on progesterone, explains most things! I've also been reading on Maca for TTC and have also bought some of that.

Hope you all have a great weekend, I've got another busy weekend planned with the kiddies, BBQ's, Swimming and country parks! I will be online but probably in the evenings and I will catch up, like eventually :lol:

Another temp drop today, all so slight :lol:

FX bombshellmom. I love the positivity in your ticker!

Lost7, it doesn't make you a horrible person. It makes you human. It's a normal reaction.

Thanks! Lol hopefully being positive will stick if we don't catch this cycle! Sometimes it's hard to stay encouraged.

I'm hoping since there's no new message from the lady past her due date - things are happening for her! :dust: Maybe my labour dust worked :lol:

She is still pregnant, hopefully not for much longer!

It took us over 4 years to get this sticky BFP and it was heartbreaking each time I saw some one else get a BFP. It is a completely natural response to be upset. :hugs: i now have labor envy lol!

He he! :dust: for you too! Fingers crossed for you both, in this heat - I certainly don't envy you let's put it that way. :wave:

:dust: Bless you hun!
I've had to deal with 2 :bfp: announcements today on F'book. One lady always moaning at me that her husband didn't finish inside her and someone on their third cycle after their loss.
I want to feel happy for them, I really do. But I feel so bitter it's them and not me. Does that make me a horrible person? :cry:

No way! I had to deal with so many announcements and all of my bffs and my SIL all getting pregnant during the 2 years that I was try sooo hard that it got to the point where I stopped going on FB completely! I had the same exact feelings as you. I wanted to be happy but I just couldn't be because they accidentally got what I wanted so badly. We can't help these feelings. I think almost every woman who's actively trying feels like that over a bfp announcement. It doesn't make you a horrible person by any means!

Good luck this month, btw! Can't wait for testing time to come back around! ;)

I'm hoping since there's no new message from the lady past her due date - things are happening for her! :dust: Maybe my labour dust worked :lol:

Thanks for updating on my behalf Wishing :D

Sorry for being quiet... I forgot that I updated here as well about still being pregnant.
41 Weeks today and still going with no signs of anything going to happen soon.

Have been booked for an induction on Monday morning if I haven't gone into labor before then. So either way by next week Tuesday I should have my baby with me :dance:

Mary........Facebook? Yes I'm still bugging you about it.

Send some labor dust my way too!

Sorry for being quiet... I forgot that I updated here as well about still being pregnant.

Have been booked for an induction on Monday morning if I haven't gone into labor before then. So either way by next week Tuesday I should have my baby with me :dance:

41 weeks, geez! I gave birth at 40 weeks and 2 days which was the day that I was supposed to be induced, maybe you will go before then! FX for you! Can't wait to see your little squishy!<3

No way! I had to deal with so many announcements and all of my bffs and my SIL all getting pregnant during the 2 years that I was try sooo hard that it got to the point where I stopped going on FB completely! I had the same exact feelings as you. I wanted to be happy but I just couldn't be because they accidentally got what I wanted so badly. We can't help these feelings. I think almost every woman who's actively trying feels like that over a bfp announcement. It doesn't make you a horrible person by any means!

Good luck this month, btw! Can't wait for testing time to come back around! ;)

Thanks hun! :hugs: You definitely want to be happy for them but then you're filled with so many other feelings but happiness for them! I take my hat off to ladies who have had to put up with these kind of announcements yet are genuinely happy for others, that used to be me, I just think 8 miscarriages now has made me a bitter person! :cry:
Testing day, yes... Have to ovulate first :lol:
This cycle I am taking a more advanced approach, temping again, OPK's still doing, taking Vitamin B6, going to start Maca Root when it arrives, also doing natural progesterone cream after the :bfp: OPK... Also using conceive plus. Fingers crossed for this cycle. We're so ready!
I have an app on my phone called 'whisper' and the night of these announcements it decided to send me a notification of what someone had 'whispered' I swiped it off the screen a little too fast but I did see the words 'husband' and 'pregnant' :evil:

Induction, woo hoo! I have fingers crossed he comes before then hun! :dust: My little man decided to come at 40+11 so 41+4! Beautiful home birth after caesarean with him, a 20 hour labour but it was worth it :lol: Best of luck for when it does happen hun, fingers crossed it's not much longer for you - this weather and being heavily pregnant would do my nuts in! :lol: :hugs: :dust:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :hugs:

I will update with a pic as soon as I am back home and able too. I highly doubt I'll go into labor myself so I've made peace with induction.

Lost, it is Winter in South Africa so I am lucky not hot and uncomfy. I can snuggle on the couch with my pj's and blankets :dance:

How are you ladies doing so far with your cycles?

Hi ladies :hi:

I know its been a while since I posted but thought id pop in see how you all doing and update you.

I think I mentioned that May cycle was :bfn:... :(

But I'm on June Cycle now and on CD 14 so I'm around ovulation time! This is my third cycle with follicle tracking and trigger shots and if we don't get our :bfp: this time then we have to take one month break before seeing the Gynae Consultant in August :(

So I went for my scan CD 12 this time and my lining was 7mm (they like it to be 7mm or more) And had three follicles maturing!! One on my left ovary 20mm and two on my right which were 15 and 16mm. So had my HCG shot early on CD 12 instead of CD 13 which is when I normally had it. So I'm thinking ovulation might of been a day earlier then usual :shrug:

Anyway I think my :sex: timing is still good. We have done so far.. CD 6,8,9,10,12,13 and twice today morning and afternoon on CD 14.

Wunnabubba: I much prefer being pregnant in the Winter months, I hate the heat and humidity, we had a GREAT thunderstorm last night, tempted to put the video up on my youtube, it was awesome!
Can't wait for piccies hun, Well you never know...

I'm CD8 hun, around 9 days until ovulation, thought it could be delayed due to the Vitamin B6, can't wait to try out the progesterone in the 2ww.
Looking at taking Maca Root when it arrives and next cycle I'll be trying Soy - if I don't have a :bfp: by then of course!

:hugs:

SarahLou: :wave: Welcome back :)
Sorry about the :bfn: - I'm used to my :bfn: by now! What cycle are you on hun? I've just started Cycle 10! :shock:
Ovulation time sounds good to me :) Get some :spermy:

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you this cycle hun, although some couples do take a 'month of' and fall pregnant due to the lack of stress about it all - so you never know.

Definitely some good timing there - a little like me and my Fiancé!

:dust:

Everyone was laughing at me yesterday Lost as I slept right through the electrical storm that we had,I never heard a thing!! Love storms too :rofl:

Everyone was laughing at me yesterday Lost as I slept right through the electrical storm that we had,I never heard a thing!! Love storms too :rofl:

No way! :shock:
I was nearly in tears I was that scared :oops:
Fiancé was snoring his head off (you'll hear him on the vid if I upload), and there I am cowering in the corner! It went on for over an hour! :shock: At a couple of points the fan kept cutting out so we nearly lost electric a couple of times. At around 2am I lost the will to keep my eyes open and fell asleep, despite being terrified :lol:

The only good thing was it didn't disturb any of my 6 beautiful children sleeping, I don't want them seeing me scared then being scared too, that said I think I'd put on a brave face for them :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->