Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

We don't have air con, hardly worth it for a few weeks of the year. We just melt lol. You have my sympathy though, I hate the humidity!

Hi ladies :hi:

I know its been a while since I posted but thought id pop in see how you all doing and update you.

I think I mentioned that May cycle was :bfn:... :(

But I'm on June Cycle now and on CD 14 so I'm around ovulation time! This is my third cycle with follicle tracking and trigger shots and if we don't get our :bfp: this time then we have to take one month break before seeing the Gynae Consultant in August :(

So I went for my scan CD 12 this time and my lining was 7mm (they like it to be 7mm or more) And had three follicles maturing!! One on my left ovary 20mm and two on my right which were 15 and 16mm. So had my HCG shot early on CD 12 instead of CD 13 which is when I normally had it. So I'm thinking ovulation might of been a day earlier then usual :shrug:

Anyway I think my :sex: timing is still good. We have done so far.. CD 6,8,9,10,12,13 and twice today morning and afternoon on CD 14.

Looking great so far hun!! Your BFP will be here in no time just need to have faith and keep bd'ing :hugs:

Cannot wait to follow your cycle!

Wunnabubba: I much prefer being pregnant in the Winter months, I hate the heat and humidity, we had a GREAT thunderstorm last night, tempted to put the video up on my youtube, it was awesome!
Can't wait for piccies hun, Well you never know...

I'm CD8 hun, around 9 days until ovulation, thought it could be delayed due to the Vitamin B6, can't wait to try out the progesterone in the 2ww.
Looking at taking Maca Root when it arrives and next cycle I'll be trying Soy - if I don't have a :bfp: by then of course!

:hugs:

Rain and thunder weather is only cool when I'm at home... not work. My cats also aren't too fond of it :haha:

Urght the wait to ovulate... :coffee: FX for a BFP so that you don't have to try more stuff!

Thanks Hun! Yes me too! Still feeling motivated about getting the :bfp: It's coming alright just a matter of when :)
Yeah, still waiting to ovulate lol!

I just got back from a 4 day convention. I was with a group of women. So, I didn't temp or do OPKs. I just did an OPK and its negative. Hopefully I haven't Od yet. Also, tomorrow DH has to give a sample for a SA. So, hopefully I don't O until CD 15 or later so that he can have time for some swimmers to build up.

Scratch the last plan. DH is going to reschedule his SA. Apparently, he was done waiting for me to come back home. So, the requisite abstaining period for the SA is ruined.

Just want to wish you well on your induction today WannaBubba. :hugs:
I really hope everything goes well for you. :hugs: :dust:

Lost I would go easy on the B6. I took it one cycle and didn't ovulate until cd40, having stopped it at cd35.

Lost I would go easy on the B6. I took it one cycle and didn't ovulate until cd40, having stopped it at cd35.

How many mg's were you taking? I am more than aware thanks hun. <3
I was taking 100mg a few cycles ago and I thought it was going to delay it so stopped at CD13 but still ovulated on time. But I am well aware it has affected some women's ovulation. :dust:

Wannabubba, you're getting induced today?! :happydance:

Congrats!!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3683-wunnabubba-having-bubba-june-2015-a.html

Swap places? Wish I was 5dpo. I'm only CD11. Waiting to ovulate, still. :coffee:

It's been a long 20 days this cycle for me so far!!! Pretty sure I've read more in the last 20 days than ever before in my life lol

Aw wow - just noticed your signature. You've put a ticker up if you are! :)
I've just put one of those on my Journal home page. :) I like your ticker more though, so might change mine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->