Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Aw wow - just noticed your signature. You've put a ticker up if you are! :)
I've just put one of those on my Journal home page. :) I like your ticker more though, so might change mine :lol:

I know right!! I saw someone from another thread that had the same one and I thought it was a cool idea!! So I stole it :D :thumbup:

Hehe. I've chosen the humor version. I've put it on my Journal so I don't see it in the posts and if I can't change it during :witch: I'll only get stressed when I do see it again that I could have been preggers :lol:

Good luck on testing.

Hehe. I've chosen the humor version. I've put it on my Journal so I don't see it in the posts and if I can't change it during :witch: I'll only get stressed when I do see it again that I could have been preggers :lol:

Good luck on testing.

I was thinking the same thing! It would really upset me!:( I had a pregnancy tracker on my phone and I didn't realize I still had it on there from my mc in December, I opened it and I would be like 36 weeks right now - it really hurt the feels. My due date would have been August 9th. Baaad mistake lol

Awe sweetie :hugs:
I'd have been 26 weeks today. Opened up the newspaper app and found loads of whispers about guilt free abortions, sent me crazy all evening. :cry: x

I'm hanging in there, lost my plug and had bloody show today so maybe sooner rather than later!

Oh yes definitely! I lost my plug early right until labour. Day before labour? Blood streaked! Fingers crossed for you! Here, have some more labour dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd have been 26 weeks today. Opened up the newspaper app and found loads of whispers about guilt free abortions, sent me crazy all evening. :cry: x

Sorry about your loss, too! :hugs: sometimes it is frustrating to hear about people that are not ready for kids getting pregnant so easily, and then you've had losses ...makes you wonder why they got to keep theirs, or would have been able to - yet you couldn't? :( I try not to be jealous about it, but sometimes it feels like the whole world is just rubbing it in your face!!

Starting to wonder if I'm going to O this cycle. I usually O during natural cycles by CD14-15. Today is CD14 and I still haven't gotten a positive OPK.

Maybe that's good news Angela and your body is growing a better egg.

Sorry I've been pretty quiet here. Been recovering emotionally from the miscarriage and looking forward to trying again.. It just feels so far away.

Hi to everyone! Hope to read back and catch up soon.

Sorry about your loss, too! :hugs: sometimes it is frustrating to hear about people that are not ready for kids getting pregnant so easily, and then you've had losses ...makes you wonder why they got to keep theirs, or would have been able to - yet you couldn't? :( I try not to be jealous about it, but sometimes it feels like the whole world is just rubbing it in your face!!

:hugs: Thanks hun. <3
It really is! It's really hard to emotionally deal with, months or even years down the line you wonder who they would have been and what they'd have become! It's strange to think had I never miscarried any of them, I'd have 14 children by now! :shock: I miss them all terribly. I had a tribute tattoo done a few years ago, it's really big and on my back.

It's a heart, with ribbon wrapped around, angel wings either side and a halo above. On the ribbon going across it, it says in loving memory of, my nan and gramps name, my little brother who passed aged 6 weeks name and then ''mummies angels'' to signify all those I've lost <3

This is one from timehop. I can't find the original on FB :oops:

You'll get the idea what the other half looks like mind. :hugs:

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/tattoo_zpsaxetq5pt.jpg

I haven't had a pos OPK yet but I had a drastic temp dip today. Since my husband appears to have a low count, I was planning on abstaining until I have a good indication of O (I.e., pos OPK). But now I'm wondering if today is the day and I just missed the lh surge somehow. I'm CD15 and I usually O on CD14-15 on natural cycles. Does anyone have anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

With the ewcm on cd 12 and 13, along with the dip today I think that ovulation may just be today. Perhaps you can get one quick bd in. From release of the egg you still have 12-24 hours before the egg isn't good and sperm can get up there relatively quickly.

Jrepp: Are you going to do another youtube video before you have the baby? I've been secretly stalking you on YT :lol:
I'd love to see the belly now! :)

This is one from timehop. I can't find the original on FB :oops:

You'll get the idea what the other half looks like mind. :hugs:

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/tattoo_zpsaxetq5pt.jpg

That's a lovely tattoo!! I wanted to get a tattoo for my little angel baby as well!! Just don't know what to get!

FX for your rainbow this month lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->