Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks hun :flower:
I am feeling hopeful!

If not, well I get my new car before :witch: arrives so I'm sure that'll entertain me with all the gadgets in that! :lol:

Lost - I will. I never got around to the 35 Weeek Bumpdate as week 36 was so crazy but I plan to film week 36 probably tomorrow. But here is my pic for the week. The ones on top are last week, the ones on bottom this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Jrepp, you look absolutely gorgeous! How do you do it? When ever I am heavily pregnant I look worn out :lol: Each bump picture I have such a miserable face on me :lol: :oops:

Absolutely stunning - can't wait for you to film it, I am hooked on YT, I swear. :oops: Stalking everyone's, live tests, vlogs about their cycles, scans, gender reveals and of course ''bumpdates''! <3

YAY! Great news Angela!

Well, my appointment this morning was a bit of a disappointment. The doctor is having me wait a FULL cycle after I get AF before starting again. I was hoping he would give me the drugs after getting AF. The good news is he doesn't have an issue of us trying on our own, but he is pretty convinced I don't produce good eggs without the help of fertility drugs, so our chances are very tiny. It was a disappointing day.

Also, that means I need to go back to my OB in August to get my cervix checked and keep my fingers crossed that cancer cells haven't come back, otherwise my TTC days are probably over. I was hoping I could get pregnant before having to cross that road. There is a good chance everything will be fine, but I just have this fear that it will come back with bad news.

Michelle, I'm really sorry to hear that hun. Our doctors never advised us to not try after the last loss! In fact they never put a time on it ever! :shock:

Really hope that appointment goes well and I imagine the fear is normal hun. Here if you need a chat :flower:

As for me, a huge BBT temp dip this morning. I have a feeling ovulation may happen soon (I'm hoping, lol). I used IC's with FMU (I know you're not supposed to but I have such a stash now I thought why not, lol) both look considerably darker than yesterday's.
However, CB dual hormone monitor gave me another low.
That said - it wouldn't be the first time that's missed my surge. I will be testing with IC's again in 6 hours - roughly 3pm.

The CB tests didnt pick up my surge until about 24 hours after ICs were positive :) Good luck

Thanks hun, whenever I have continued testing with IC's and got a positive I've then done a CB digital and got the peak, but since these tests are only supposed to be 'FMU only' I would have missed it, had I not tested again.

When I first started using them (for the trial) I noticed they'd pick the peak up, then I'd test during the day with the IC's and then get a peak but there have been a few cycles now - where they're wrong. :evil:

I'm pretty sure I Od last night sometime. My temp is back up to par after the pos OPKs yesterday and the temp dip. I anticipate that my temps will climb tomorrow.

Thanks Lost. My husband said something after the appt that made sense. He said that he guesses that they want to be sure my body is all recovered and ready if we are going to invest in drugs again since it is expensive. It sounded like the doctor was fine us trying on our own next cycle, just that the doctor didn't think it would result in a pregnancy. I have a hope that we will prove him wrong.

Looks like that to me too Angela! Are you going to bd today too, just in case?

Thanks Lost. My husband said something after the appt that made sense. He said that he guesses that they want to be sure my body is all recovered and ready if we are going to invest in drugs again since it is expensive. It sounded like the doctor was fine us trying on our own next cycle, just that the doctor didn't think it would result in a pregnancy. I have a hope that we will prove him wrong.

:hugs: Aww hun. Yes - you prove them wrong sweetie. :flower:

45 minutes until I am POAS. Albeit an OPK or two. :lol:
I'm also going to check for CM, the medicine I take to improve my CM is working I believe. I'll update the CM in my Journal for those who are interested. FX my OPK is looking a little darker. I need to ovulate soon, I'm so impatient. :rofl:

I know what you mean, Lost. I was impatient as could be this cycle (and always frankly). I was terrified that I would have another one of my famous 3 week annovulatory cycles this month. On natural cycles, I usually O around CD14-CD15. So, come CD14 when I was still getting negative OPKs, I was sure it was an annovulatory cycle. Fortunately, it looks like I was wrong!

I'm with you Michelle. I know the odds are against me getting pregnant this cycle, but I'm going to prove them wrong!

I thought about BDing again today just to be sure, but frankly, with DHs count being so low after a 2-3 day abstention, I don't know that it would do much good to BD 2 days in a row. :shrug: Even his volume is low when we BD 2 days in a row (sorry if that's TMI).

I have some really exciting news ladies!
I had my last baby last June, since then I have never seen or felt any CM of any description, the lake dried up for some silly reason.
I have been doing all I can this cycle to produce CM and it's worked!
So far into my cycle I have taken Vitamin B6, Guaifenesin & Maca Root.
On CD4 I started Vitamin B6 (to lengthen LP)
On CD10 I started Maca Root and on CD11 I started Vitamin B6, Guaifenesin.
Later on CD10 I saw some creamy CM! RESULT!
Today, CD13 I have seen some EWCM!
I am now in tears that my body isn't broken, it just needs a little help with making CM! We'll Baby dance tonight. I'm so happy with it, I have to share it. I am over the moon that whatever I am taking has helped with producing it.

I'm super annoyed. I had pos OPKs the day before yesterday. I felt O pains yesterday. My temp is not up today. I just want to scream at my chart and body.

Ttc74, Are you sure they were positive? Maybe your body will gear up and try to ovulate again, I'd keep testing with the OPK's if I were you.

As for me, I still have another LOW on my CB dual hormone monitor this morning. Usually I am getting highs by now, all I can think of is the Vitamin B6 really might delay ovulation for me. Todays CM seems creamy again. No longer EW and I definitely have not missed my surge. Just have to wait and see I guess. I am out all day Sunday (CD16), leaving the house at 06:45am and getting back in around 7pm. So that really isn't an ideal day for a surge to be missed or :sex: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->