Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well, I am out. I don't think I will be here much for a while, I am just too frustrated and surrounded by reminders of how I can't get pregnant. Good luck, all.

:hugs: June. Please take all the time you need, we will be here if you need us. I was on the TTC train for over 4 years and understand how much the process consumes you. Take care of yourself, hun.

Hmmm...well FX the short AF leads to a beautiful, sticky BFP, Lost!

My pre-O temps are super low this month. Wonder what that's about.

My fertility monitor went to high this morning. I'm really nervous this month about being out before I even get into the TWW. I normally O on CD15 but occassionally O as early as CD14 or as late as CD17. Well, I'm leaving town on CD15 and won't be back with DH until CD18. We get one shot on CD14. Obviously, I'm praying for a CD14-15 O this month. Come on eggie! Get your butt ready to go!

Good luck, Angela!

Over here, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. I just want AF to show, but my chart doesn't even look like I've Oed yet. Annoying.

Michelle, have you ever had any FSH testing at the start of your cycle?

I'm now waiting 31 days for results of something which will annoyingly have results back in 13 days... Highly pi***d off.

FF thinks I Od 3 days ago bc my temps did something wacky this month. :dohh: My fertility monitor says I'm gearing up to O now.

I'm not sure if I've done fsh testing. I think I may have when they were diagnosing me for fertility issues. I do have pcos, so I usually do medicated cycles. I'm just waiting for this post-miscarriage cycle to be done so we can start a new one! My doc has already called in all my meds.

I've heard post-miscarriage cycles can be weird, but I just want AF to come!

Angela, that is an interesting chart! Which one do you trust more, your chart or fertility monitor?

Well, I don't think it's likely that I Od on day 9. I did take an OPK on day 10 (after the temp jump) just to see what it looked like, and it was stark white.

Also, after the temp jump, my temps are still consistent with previous pre-O temps. So, I think the monitor is right.

The chart is wonky, though. So, I'm not 100% positive.

Yay! Hopeful for good things for you!

I'm in the TWW too.. Though I'm not sure at what point. And I'm not expecting or even hoping for a BFP, just want AF to show!

Hey ladies!
Hope you are all doing well! Last Saturday was our shower, and attendance was very low because of Hurricane Patricia. I had a cry moment as the texts poured in from people saying they couldn't make it. Of course I understood, but was having a "it's not fair" pity party. But we still had such a fun day, and it was really a success. My go fund me started to blow up, and I got cards with money from people who did make it. And I'm still waiting on some cards to come in the mail. We also brought back all of the baby items we were storing in my moms aattic.here is the list of what we have: high chair, crib, bedding, pack n play, two bouncy seats, two swings, tons of hats, socks, mittens, washcloths, Burp cloths, tons of blankets, a whole box of toys, so many clothes from nb to 2t (I have already put away anything gender neutral ) shoes, Thermometer, grooming kit, Diaper bags, travel change pad, 2 nursing pillows, 10 pairs of washable nursing pads, Udder cover, 2 carseat canopies, 2 belly bands. And I feel like I'm forgetting something. So my next appointment is on Tuesday, and I will do my shot clinic, and then next friday is when I will apply for the loan. I'm praying so hard that my credit is good enough to be approved!

20151024_102953.jpg

20151024_103000.jpg

1446131307390.jpg

20151028_181642.jpg

The belly cake came out great and my cupcakes say think positive (the positive is two pink lines) the closet is full of clothes that are gender neutral, I still have three suitcases full of clothes that are just boy, so if we have a boy I'm set for 2 years. The blanket is the comforter, and shows the patterns of the whole bedding set.

Sorry the rain kept people from attending, but it looks like it as still a success! Can't wait for an update after your Tuesday appointment!

Over here, I feel like AF is going to arrive in the next couple of days. I know my chart doesn't really reflect that, so we will see.

That party looks so fun Chelsea. That cake is GORGEOUS too! Sounds like you've already got a lot of things!

Not yet, but no too much longer hopefully. I'm getting excited knowing that a new cycle and hopefully a BFP isn't too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->