Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I agree with Froggy hun, not quite positive but not far off - keep testing! Good luck!

Hey there, thanks for the welcome back froggy, def not a positive yet, I remember seeing my positive opk in February and it was darker than the control! And I had O pains! But I'm not sure what cycle day in on as I bled for 2 weeks straight. It's been 8 days since I stopped bleeding, that's why I'm just going to test every single day!

Well, ladies, I am feeling out because my CM pattern is right in line with the usual. It's probably a good indicator, right? It always starts to thin from lots of creamy to thinner creamy to then watery and dry or spotting a day before AF. It's definitely decreased in amount and gotten thinner since yesterday, as usual :( Dammit.

I had some watery CM earlier today. As expected, AF followed shortly thereafter. CD1 . . .

That makes 3 of us! Though, I'm still technically waiting for the witch to show up.

That makes 3 of us! Though, I'm still technically waiting for the witch to show up.

AF doesn't arrive until next Tues or Wed. for me. Just a bummer to realize I have no good signs anymore.

Froggy, just seen your signature! Best of luck with IVF, let us know how you get on!

Thanks lost! We are having a Help Us Have A Baby " Shower " next weekend. We have no need for a baby shower because we have everything we need, so we are asking that people give money in lieu of a baby shower gift. Then the following Monday I go in to apply for a loan for the remainder! We are soooo sooooooooo ready to start and be pregnant! It's been a very long time coming!

Signs and symptoms mean nothing June! :)

I understand that's mostly true, but the fact that my CM pattern is the same as always is pretty telling. If I was pregnant my hormones would be different than pre-AF and thus my CM would differ somehow I would think ;)

Hi there ladies, its been awhile since i came here to Baby and Bump.
I got my first positive pregnancy test in Feb of this year and lost twins in April. I have had a very hard time physically and emotionally since the miscarriage and have avoided sites like this. Also i was spotting for nearly 4 months with no periods or ovulation.

in september i got what i think was my period, although it lasted 2 weeks.
Anyways i have been testing for many days and for ovulation (the past few months the line was just a halfway to positive line never changing) and i compared them today, i think i see them getting darker towards ovulation hopefully soon.

Is my brain seeing what it wants to see or are they getting darker? the bottom was taken today.

I'm so sorry about your loss Megs! :hugs: I cannot imagine having to go through something like that! Welcome back though - just wish it was under better circumstances.

Those tests are def getting darker and I'm sure you will hit positive real soon. Keep testing and DTD until they go faint again.

I had some watery CM earlier today. As expected, AF followed shortly thereafter. CD1 . . .

Dammit!!!!! Sorry AF got you

Maybe, maybe no. I have seen a lot of bfps with no cm change. And lots with change. Everyone is different and that's why they say cm is not a indicator. Don't count yourself out until af shows!

9:30pm and still no AF. Which can only mean one thing, the cow will come over night.

Temperature very low, huge jump down... Unless it's an "implantation dip" I'm definitely out, it's just a matter of when she'll turn up.

Possibly just had an implantation bleed! Coincides with the huge temp dip and still no AF.

We'll wait and see I guess.

Going to use a spoiler for this and see what you think. Only click to show if you're really ready haha.

I usually come on with a LOT of either brown or deep red blood. I wiped and there was a pin prick (picture), I then wiped again and there was a little more but still not a lot. Red / pinkish.
I then thought I'd check my CM and ''for once and for all'' call myself out. That backfired, fingers came out DRY, besides some creamy CM. No blood what so ever.

Feeling a little, well - confused. Having some sharp pains through my left nipple. Just want advice on this (what could be) implantation bleed? It seems strange my temperature fell this morning significantly, could it be implantation dip / bleed. I'm 12DPO - AF due today.

https://i.imgur.com/MKfkNw6.jpg?1

could be implantation, could be your period. Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure. Best of luck xx

Big temp drop already :( At least I know for sure AF is coming, but I didn't expect this for at least a couple more days. DH and I are pretty depressed today. Glad we can get away for a nice long weekend next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->