Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

GL lost!

Afm holy ewcm! I had it for hours yesterday on the Tp when I wiped. I tried to do some googling to see if maybe my thyroid is leveling out and causing everything to work, but can't find anything. Not only is it more than usual, it's earlier than usual too. I'll definitely ask my dr tomorrow when I see her. I really wish that I had been diagnosed a long time ago. I can't help but wonder if that's a reason I haven't gotten pregnant. Everything I'm reading talks about the link between thyroid dysfunction and infertility and miscarriage. I can only sit here and wonder if I could have been a mom a long time ago
:(

:hi:
Sucky internet service provider meant that I could not get on here for pretty much 2 weeks or so.

Hope you are all still well :hugs:

Well, my temp went up a bit today at 6 DPO. Praying for it to keep on rising!

FX Angela :dust:

Cannot wait to see all of your BFP's! I know they are coming :dance:

Aww.. Not the best news, but definitely not terrible. I have it too! I've been able to get pregnant with Clomid+ injectibles. I think for IVF they would put you on similar drugs, right? I hoping all this helps you get a BFP!

What did the doc say? What are next steps?

Im on metformin. And when we arent ttc i will be on bcp.Thursday I'm applying for my loan (fx we get approved or else I don't know what we will do) then Friday morning is my shot clinic and get my meds ordered, the Nurse was out today. Then I'm looking to start my period around the 17th. The day I start my period I will go in for my baseline labs and ultrasound. Then from there I start stimming and go in about every other day for monitoring. The pcos can be tricky and cause ohss, so as long as my estrogen stays under 3500 I'll be ok, but if it goes that high I will have to do a day freeze after retrieval and won't be able to transfer until the next cycle. If my estrogen levels behave then we will either do a day 3 or day 5 transfer. If it's day 3 she will transfer 2, if it's day 5 she will transfer one. She also wants dh to go in next week and give a sample to be frozen, so there is a backup if we have any issues with his fresh sample. She also measured how far the catheter will need to be inserted in my cervix today. And we discussed progesterone. I told her that I think I would prefer injections instead of suppositories., and she said she she prefers the injectable form too. So that's good. Really besides the pcos diagnosis it was a good appointment. I really absolutely love her as a dr. My appointment started at 1:00 and I didn't leave until 2:40. I just love how she takes her time to explain in detail and answer all of my questions. I would definitely refer her to anyone looking for an re! I'm also really upset that I was a patient at my last RE for 2 years and nobody offered a pcos or hypothyroidism diagnosis 😞😞

Chelsea, I am so sorry to hear that. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I truly hope that with this diagnosis, they can better cater to your individual needs to help you get your beautiful baby. <3

Chelsea, it's great that you have such a great doc! I really think this will lead to your BFP. It's great you are getting all these things diagnosed beforehand so that way your IVF will have a high chance of being successful! I'm so excited for you!

Thanks kenna and michelle! Michelle what is going on with you? What's your plan for next cycle?

Chelsea, I'm so sorry that your previous RE was so sucky!! I would think that after it took so long for you the first thing they would check is for PCOS?! :growlmad:

I am very happy to read that you had a good appointment regarding your IVF and I trust your loand will be approved. This thread has really been lucky for us all even if it takes longer for some. I have the utmost faith that your IVF will be successful FIRST time around and I cannot wait to see your beautiful BFP :hugs:

Today is def cd1 for me! I had a chat with my re nurse today, and it's gonna be a busy couple of weeks! Clomid days 3-7, then Follistim days 7-9, the see the re on day 10 to check follicles. Then he will tell me when to trigger. Throw in an HSG next Wednesday morning (day 8) and bloodwork next Friday morning!

Hoping with all this we conceive a healthy baby this month!

Good luck with that busy schedule Michelle. I really hope it works for you.

Today I am 4DPO and despite me not using my NPC, my progesterone must have sorted itself out as my temperature has rocketed again. I had a tooth out yesterday so I wonder if the harsh temp rise was to do with the shock (or blood loss) last night? I was bleeding through out the night, my head and face felt hot and sweating but the rest of me felt freezing cold.

Not sure what's going on, but definitely have a very zig zag FF right now.
Ovia state I ovulated on CD14, Glow says CD15 and FF says CD16.

Good luck Michelle! Once the busy weeks are done you can rest up before baby is born :D

FX Lost!

:dust: for all of you

Good luck Michelle! Once the busy weeks are done you can rest up before baby is born :D

FX Lost!

:dust: for all of you

:hi:

For those ladies who remember me and my journey on this topic, I just wanted pop in to mention that me and my OH are having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->