Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

How was everybody's weekend? ?

I was under the weather, but physically because I couldn't sleep and twisted my neck so it hurt so bad... to mentally because clearly it's another BFN cycle that doesn't even warrant a test to prove that before AF. Feeling like a dud.

Hey Starry - you temps seems to be look ok AF hasnt show yet. Remember not out until AF shows her ugly face so my fx for you until then :winkwink:

Big temp drop already :( At least I know for sure AF is coming, but I didn't expect this for at least a couple more days. DH and I are pretty depressed today. Glad we can get away for a nice long weekend next week.

I'm here... Just in limbo.. Still waiting to O. This is taking forever. I did take my last opk on Saturday and it was not even close to positive, the wait continues...

Aww man michelle, how miserable to be still waiting on o. I hope it comes soon! We will be in Schulenburg on Thurs for our shower this weekend. It may be our last time there, my parents are selling their house!

Hello Froggyfrog, I have baseline the 30th to see how much estrogen I should be on and Nov. 17th is transfer date. It seems so far away though. And the BCP's are making me sick but just a few more days until I stop them. Just trying to figure out how I going to give myself the IM injections. Did mock transfer on Thursday and everything looked great:thumbup:

Brighteyez, when do you start everything?

Aww man michelle, how miserable to be still waiting on o. I hope it comes soon! We will be in Schulenburg on Thurs for our shower this weekend. It may be our last time there, my parents are selling their house!

Ooh, enjoy! I haven't been to Schulenburg in ages.

Hi all
Sorry to interrupt, but have any of you felt tingling in your uterus/ovaries? Im 7dpo today

You know how I've been taking all these FertileAid supps? Well, I think there may actually be something to them. I'm on my 5th day of AF. It's been light, but still - I usually only get 3 days of AF. So, it seems like at the very least it's helping some with lining.

You know how I've been taking all these FertileAid supps? Well, I think there may actually be something to them. I'm on my 5th day of AF. It's been light, but still - I usually only get 3 days of AF. So, it seems like at the very least it's helping some with lining.

That's good. Mine usually only lasts 3 days of real flow, too, then several days of light spotting (liner is enough). Is that bad for my lining????

As you can see, my bbt is being a real stinker. Still no AF, but occasional light pink/brown spotting and no more sore boobs, so I know she's on her way tomorrow or Thurs. Hope she'd just get here so my heavy days are over by Friday/weekend where I will not want to be running to a bathroom every few hours :(

June - Some people say you can't judge lining at all by length of AF. I worry because I only have 1 day of regular flow and usually a couple of days of light flow. So, I'll take a day of regular flow and 4 days of light flow! I would take 3 days of regular flow, too! Your probably fine.

I just posted this in 2WW and I know you will just tell me to test, which I will tomorrow if no AF and a high temp again, but W the serious F. Just wonky end of cycle temp today or should I think more into it?? No more sore boobs as of today, occasional water light pink when I wipe and some sticky brownish discharge after my walk into work this morning.

Attachments

• 3424523.jpg
    3424523.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2
June - I would test. Then again, I'm always testing. :haha:

June - I would test. Then again, I'm always testing. :haha:

Do you think a test after work would be accurate, meaning that it might not be concentrated -- I have a long bus ride home so I have to pee before I leave work, so the pee would be held 2 hours max. I will probably just wait and see until tomorrow but I am tempted...

Yes, there is a good chance it would be accurate but get two so you can test with FMU too! Good luck!!!

I had horrible cramps and bleeding throughout first trimester! FX FX FX!

I peed in a cup and everything but I can't test. I did an OPK instead, LOL! It was a definite line but negative, FYI. I am too afraid to see the BFN. Pee is still in the cup if I change my mind and break out the cheapies.

I'm back. AF miraculously stopped yesterday, CD4. I usually have to suffer her until CD9. Wondering what's going on and hoping for a repeat of February's AF, but without the miscarriage.

Questionable :bfp: already.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->