Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congratulations froggy, hope to see your bfp soon.

Congrats on a boy Sarah.

Hope this is a sticky bfp ttc!!

My progression from yesterday isn't great. I'm a little worried about a CP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
I got a darker line today and a positive digi! I went for bloods this morning. So, I should have a beta to report later. Then, on Wednesday, I'll finally know whether I'm doubling properly!

Attachments

• 11-9-15 digi.jpg
    11-9-15 digi.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
I love to start decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm starting to think that I should get my tree up this week before I start stimming. So that I can enjoy it the day after Thanksgiving. Just in case I'm not feeling up to it after er and transfer. Does this make me crazy? Lol. I could wait and ask dh to do it, but he doesn't get into the tree like I do, so he just doesn't have that touch. (I just do it better!)

I'll be honest, over in the UK we don't really celebrate Thanks Giving... And I've had my tree up 4 weeks already. :haha: :happydance:

Yay Angela!!!! Wohoo for your BFP! I'm so happy for you.
Try not to (which we all know is difficult) stress about your progression for now. My 9dpo line was almost not visible just a grey 2nd line. On 10 dpo it was almost like your last cheapie that you posted with slight pink tint and now my baby is 4 months old so it doesn't have to be a major jump in colour because it can take a little over 24 hours to double too. Cannot wait for your BETAS. Again huge congrats!!!!

Chelsea, I say go for it too. No harm in doing it now and then starting to enjoy it early too :D

Ugh! My hcg is just under 10 because it's so early. The Dr won't let me come back in until next Monday to give it time to build up. This is going to make me bonkers!

Can you keep testing to see your lone progression? Maybe that will keep some sanity! That really sucks! I'm sorry!

How is it under 10, if it's triggered a CB digital, they're like 25/50miu/ml sensitive.

I don't know. That's what it is, though. Incidentally, here's my progression pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Jus popped in to say Congrats to you TTC74

They look like progressing :bfp: to me :flower:

Looks a tad darker! And def darker from 2 days ago. I never had my HCG tested but I would just keep testing to make sure it gets darker every couple days for peace of mind. :)

Oh, congrats on team :blue:, Sarah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->