Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That is beautiful, Angela!

Good luck to everyone!

Over here, I had an hsg yesterday. Wow, it hurt for a few minutes, but luckily the X-ray tech said everything looked good to her. My tubes are open, my uterus is the right shape and I don't have any scarring from my D&C that would have caused my second miscarriage. After all these tests, it seems like it was bad luck twice in a row.

That is beautiful, Angela!

Good luck to everyone!

Over here, I had an hsg yesterday. Wow, it hurt for a few minutes, but luckily the X-ray tech said everything looked good to her. My tubes are open, my uterus is the right shape and I don't have and scarring from my D&C that would have caused my second miscarriage. After all these tests, it seems like it was bad luck twice in a row.

Michelle, I may have to have one of those soon and I am dreading it. Where do they inject the dye? Or is it a TV probe? I don't know what to expect and I suspect that is making my anxiety worse. :hugs:

You did well though and I'm glad you have good results from it.

Cool on AF coming this week and it's the same day I transfer. Went to lining follow up and My lining was 14.40mm. RE said it should be at least 10, started progesterone oil tonight and nurse said she will contact me Sunday with time and instructions for transfer. Really excited and confident.

I hope both snuggle in! I'm expecting af around Tuesday!

Good luck brighteyez!

Lost, I'm not exactly sure. They had me lay on a table, then they put a catheter into my cervix and a balloon. Then they injected the dye I think then had me turn to my right and then left so they could take the X-ray. As soon as they took out the catheter, I immediately felt better.

Thank you!

Good luck brighteyez!

Lost, I'm not exactly sure. They had me lay on a table, then they put a catheter into my cervix and a balloon. Then they injected the dye I think then had me turn to my right and then left so they could take the X-ray. As soon as they took out the catheter, I immediately felt better.

Cool on AF coming this week and it's the same day I transfer. Went to lining follow up and My lining was 14.40mm. RE said it should be at least 10, started progesterone oil tonight and nurse said she will contact me Sunday with time and instructions for transfer. Really excited and confident.

Hi.... I have daughter who will turn 3 in Feb. We are ttc after 2 chemical pregnancies. I saw your post about your thickened lining... last time I had an ultrasound mine was at 18mm at cd9. I've heard that it is harder for implantation to occur when you have a thickened endometrial lining. I have an ultrasound scheduled in Dec. Should I be considering ivf? This is all new to me and was curious to see if others were in a similar situation and how they handled it.

20151113_163311.jpg
My injections came in!!!!!

I'm glad your hsg is done and went well michelle. Lots of people get a bfp on thier hsg cycle!

GL brighteyez! !!

I'm so excited to see all of us get our bfps together! Angela started the good luck!

Missi - I am not sure. I just know they said they wanted it to be plump. This is our first FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer). We have done a fresh IVF and I dont remember what they wanted it to be. Any other ladies have any advice for Missi and myself?

Hi.... I have daughter who will turn 3 in Feb. We are ttc after 2 chemical pregnancies. I saw your post about your thickened lining... last time I had an ultrasound mine was at 18mm at cd9. I've heard that it is harder for implantation to occur when you have a thickened endometrial lining. I have an ultrasound scheduled in Dec. Should I be considering ivf? This is all new to me and was curious to see if others were in a similar situation and how they handled it.

I'm not bad. I'm just eager to get my next beta on Monday!

Angela, I can't wait to see your beta numbers.

Froggy, I'm so excited for your cycle! Have you done any sort of injections before?

Over here, went to the doc today. My follicles are still pretty small.. The largest was a 10, so continuing Follistim for another 3 days then seeing what they look like on Monday. Hopefully I have a lot of good ones when it comes to Trigger time, which will probably be Monday or Tuesday.

Your moving right along michelle!!! The only things I have done was trigger shots for iuis, this will be my first time doing anything like this. I'm so excited to start!

Sorry ladies, I'm so far behind.

Congrats to those who have just gotten a bfp and good luck to those about to start ivf/transfer. Welcome everyone.

Hey Jrepp - how are you and baby? I am doing well, will be doing a FET on Tuesday, Nov. 17th at 12pm! I am nervous and excited...my bottom is so sore but worth it. Please pray my babies make past thaw and implant.

Good luck, Chelsea!!!

FX for wonderful numbers, Angela! Your temps look great!

FX super tight, brighteyez!

Hope you hate some beautiful follies, Michelle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->