Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I don't know what to make of my tests this morning. The FRER is about the same as yesterday but I turned a dollar store test positive for the very first time. Hopefully, I'll see some nice progress on my FRER tomorrow.

Definitely progressing Angela. FX tomorrow's frer will be darker.

I need pictures pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeee
I haven't obsessed over tests in a while :haha:

Got my shot protocol today! I'm on follistim/menopur/ganirelix. DH needs to gets his signatures notorized tonight on our contract, and I go turn it in tomorrow and then she will call my injections into the pharmacy. I will wait for the pharmacy to call me and go pick up my meds!!!! Hurry up AF!!! (never thought I would say that!)

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

Hope yours sticks this time! I also had a chemical back in may... we decided to try again this month. Af is due on the 18TH . Keep us updated!!!

good luck. sounds like you have a good plan!

Hope yours sticks this time! I also had a chemical back in may... we decided to try again this month. Af is due on the 18TH . Keep us updated!!!

Thank you!!I hope yours does also good luck this month!

Hey FroggyFrog I am good, just been busy at work and with the hubby. Everything is going great and I go to my lining check appointment tomorrow at 715am. I guess they will tell me if I can start the progesterone shots and how much to take than transfer on Tuesday!!! Thanks for asking, how are you?

Brighteyez, how's everything going? Where are you in your cycle?

I'm good! Waiting for AF to start so I can start stemming! I'm so excited for you! How many are you transferring?

Cool, when do you think AF will come? We will be transferring our last two embies and praying that at least one baby snuggles in :happydance:

I'm good! Waiting for AF to start so I can start stemming! I'm so excited for you! How many are you transferring?

Here's my progression from Monday to today. I'm getting super optimistic about Monday's beta!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful, Angela!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Sticky!

Good luck, Missi!

I'm Kenna for anyone who doesn't know me :). We tried for over 4 years, and after a round of clomid, we finally got our sticky bfp! Don't give up ladies, your beautiful babies are coming soon.
Exciting news, Chelsea!!!!!! Woo!!!!!! Come on AF!

Brighteyez (is your name, Patrice? I keep thinking it is but I can't remember!), hope your check goes well!

Welcome, Noel! FX for a sticky bean asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->