Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yayyy! Congrats Angela!!!

I went to the RE today and I have one follicle at 18 and 3 at 15, so I am doing one more day of follistim then triggering tomorrow!

No, we've always just BDed. i wanted to try that first before going to IUI since it's more expensive! And we've gotten pregnant doing it that way twice! Also, DH's sperm is fine, the issue is me, so BDing works for us. :)

Really hoping it works again this time!

Hey Jrepp - how are you and baby? I am doing well, will be doing a FET on Tuesday, Nov. 17th at 12pm! I am nervous and excited...my bottom is so sore but worth it. Please pray my babies make past thaw and implant.

I've been looking for an update from you for awhile. I really hope that these embies make it!

We're doing alright. It was a rough first couple months for little man. I don't know if you follow my blog at all. We had quite the battle after he was born. My milk took forever to come in, he has minor lip and tongue ties, cows milk and soy allergies so we have to supplement with hypoallergenic formula, several bouts of thrush, the works. He lost almost a pound and a half in the first 4 days of his life and has been slowly gaining it back, but is dropping in percentiles. He's currently 24.75" and 12 pounds 12.5 ounces.

485 hcg!!!! :wohoo:

Great start!! Congratulations!!

Attachments

• 20151030_205150423_iOS.jpg
    20151030_205150423_iOS.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20151104_204257877_iOS.jpg
    20151104_204257877_iOS.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah we had to take a break but we are back in it now. Transfer went well. Both made it past thaw and were at 99% no cell damage doctors said almost perfect. One was hatching nicely. I feel hopeful now to being nervous that they stick...lol I want to post pics of them but forgot how too!

Hey Jrepp - how are you and baby? I am doing well, will be doing a FET on Tuesday, Nov. 17th at 12pm! I am nervous and excited...my bottom is so sore but worth it. Please pray my babies make past thaw and implant.

I've been looking for an update from you for awhile. I really hope that these embies make it!

We're doing alright. It was a rough first couple months for little man. I don't know if you follow my blog at all. We had quite the battle after he was born. My milk took forever to come in, he has minor lip and tongue ties, cows milk and soy allergies so we have to supplement with hypoallergenic formula, several bouts of thrush, the works. He lost almost a pound and a half in the first 4 days of his life and has been slowly gaining it back, but is dropping in percentiles. He's currently 24.75" and 12 pounds 12.5 ounces.

Yes I was following your journal. He is soo adorable.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Yay!!! Your little embies are so cute!!! I'm so glad to hear they survived the thaw! What's your test date?

Thank you Froggy!!!:hugs: I was so nervous because I hadn't heard anything this morning about them thawing so I thought I was going to get there and get sad news but to my surprise they both made and and were doing great!!! The doctor said that they were almost perfect.:thumbup: My test date is November 30th at 6:30am.:happydance:

Yay!!! Your little embies are so cute!!! I'm so glad to hear they survived the thaw! What's your test date?

Hello ladies,

Can I join you? I have been posting in the vasectomy reversal wives forum, but thought I would join fellow TTC'ers!

Our journey so far started from hubbys vasectomy in 2012 after our daughter was born. I was 1yr post natal suffering from PND and hubby was under extreme stress from his business and legal issues so we made the vasectomy decision and I wish we had had some sort of counselling but all we got was 'are you sure this is what you want?' nowadays I hear they are a little more persistent at helping you make the right decision! So needless to say it is a HUGE regret of ours.. huge!

Our youngest is now 4 and last year we realised that we wanted more children so hubby underwent a vasectomy reversal with Dr. Harriss in Notts which was unsuccessful - 3 month and 6 months sperm analyses were ZERO.. not even 1 which was unbelievable considering we were give a 98% chance - needless to say we were gutted.

We then decided to give the reversal another shot but with the original surgeon that we were going to go with (he wasnt available on the dates we needed for the first one as hubbys job takes him away - Mr Swinn at Spire Gatwick).. Hubby had his redo reversal on 21st August this year and we just got his SA results today..

He has swimmers!! - we haven't got the official report yet but receptionist said he has under 1million which isn't great but they were all swimming normally.

I've just had my pelvic assessment scan, AMH and hormone bloods taken for IVF/ICSI as we were convinced it would be zero.

Clinic have now said give it two months as a low count is very normal after VR and that it should improve each month..

So we've cancelled our IVF/ICSI consultation in December and we will re-book next year if the numbers haven't improved..

I cannot believe there are at least some swimmers - I know the count is nowhere near good enough to achieve pregnancy but it isn't zero so this is good!

Baby dusts to all! xxxx

Just popping in... CONGRATS, Angela!!!

My friend had her baby right on time Monday night, a healthy baby boy named Scott. She is calling him my "nephew" - I am eager to meet him <3

I haven't posted in here for a long time but thought I'd let everyone know I got my bfp on friday 13th just gone. I've done 7 tests now they're all positive !! :)

Thanks La'treace :) He's a handful but I love him.

Congrats on your perfect frosted embies and good luck with the transfer :)

Hello ladies,

Can I join you? I have been posting in the vasectomy reversal wives forum, but thought I would join fellow TTC'ers!

Our journey so far started from hubbys vasectomy in 2012 after our daughter was born. I was 1yr post natal suffering from PND and hubby was under extreme stress from his business and legal issues so we made the vasectomy decision and I wish we had had some sort of counselling but all we got was 'are you sure this is what you want?' nowadays I hear they are a little more persistent at helping you make the right decision! So needless to say it is a HUGE regret of ours.. huge!

Our youngest is now 4 and last year we realised that we wanted more children so hubby underwent a vasectomy reversal with Dr. Harriss in Notts which was unsuccessful - 3 month and 6 months sperm analyses were ZERO.. not even 1 which was unbelievable considering we were give a 98% chance - needless to say we were gutted.

We then decided to give the reversal another shot but with the original surgeon that we were going to go with (he wasnt available on the dates we needed for the first one as hubbys job takes him away - Mr Swinn at Spire Gatwick).. Hubby had his redo reversal on 21st August this year and we just got his SA results today..

He has swimmers!! - we haven't got the official report yet but receptionist said he has under 1million which isn't great but they were all swimming normally.

I've just had my pelvic assessment scan, AMH and hormone bloods taken for IVF/ICSI as we were convinced it would be zero.

Clinic have now said give it two months as a low count is very normal after VR and that it should improve each month..

So we've cancelled our IVF/ICSI consultation in December and we will re-book next year if the numbers haven't improved..

I cannot believe there are at least some swimmers - I know the count is nowhere near good enough to achieve pregnancy but it isn't zero so this is good!

Baby dusts to all! xxxx

Welcome, hun!!!! So glad there are swimmers! Cannot wait for your BFP!!!

Am I ok to re-join? i haven't had the courage to be on bnb properly for so long. its coming up to a year since my loss on jan 6th

hope you are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->