Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh, I'm from texas! Could you go to a planned parenthood? Are you still on the same cycle as you were at the beginning of march?

Angela that's Def a pink line. I say it's the start of your bfp. Have you peed on a frer yet?

Yes. FRER is still neg but it's a 10 miu IC so hopefully it's just super sensitive. I can't wait to try FRER tomorrow. I have to face my ex and his preggo gf Thursday night and Friday for my eldest daughter's wedding. It would be amazing to secretly know that I was pregnant too.

Oh awesome what part im northeast texas top corner by oklahoma and arkansas. And idk if planned parenthood does free blood tests i do know that i had a one day period feb 24th then had a 2 day period march 20th and now just spotting so idk what to do and congrats on bfp

Unfortunately no bfp here yet! We just had a failed embryo transfer.

When was the last time you poas? I'm trying to remember, when I was 19 I had a blood test at planned parenthood and want to say it was only like 30 dollars. So it ls worth checking into.

I'm originally from galveston, but spent much of my teen years and early 20s inbetween houston and San Antonio. We move around for dh's job, and got placed in Pittsburg tx. It's up there near Texarkana. One of my dogs is a rescue from Texarkana :)

Ill call and check into and i did a test on march 11th it was negative i havent wanted to test since then and oh cool not very far from paris at all and idk i wish my body would just be like yes pregnant no pregnant but aint listening at all

Fx, keep us updated.

I have an appointment on Monday to discuss our next cycle. We are going to try to be able to afford genetic testing for our embryos. And I'm also going to have an endo scratch l. The endo scratch has shown to increase implantation in woman with failed cycles. And the genetic testing is because my dr said that everything looked perfect, and her only explanation was that something was wrong with the embryo. The fact that I had so many make it to day 5 is a good sign, but doesn't guarantee that they will all be genetically normal. I'm hoping we can come up with the money for it!

Im getting blood work an examination and physical im also gonna talk to her about fertility drugs again

Good luck, Chelsea! I'm pulling for you! Hope this second transfer gets you a healthy baby!

Hi ladies (and guys)

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFPs and good luck to everyone still trying.

I do not post very often but I look at these boards every day looking for hope. Thank you for what you all share - it really helps lurkers like me!

Brief history - me 33, thin-ish symptomless PCOS, DH 42, DH had vasectomy (he has one child). Treatment so far 2 x failed vasectomy reversals at The Dawson Clinic Hartlepool. Treatment at QEH Gateshead: SSR (5 vials frozen), 1 x ISCI BFN, 1 x ICSI freeze all OHSS, 1 x FET positive but no heartbeat at 7 week scan - D&C, moved to new clinic LWC Darlington: 1 x FET BFN from poor quality frozen embryos that were transferred from QEH, 1 x ICSI freeze all due to OHSS, 1 x FET first time we ever got to blastocyst (grade 4AB & 3BB) - just got BFN today. I over respond to the meds every time and get a lot of eggs but only ever get average-poor quality.

We have just got our BFN this morning following our latest FET and I am looking for hope that we will get our baby. Has anyone been through something similar and got their baby?

Hopes xxx

Well ladies dr stuck me on provera for 10 days then i go and discuss infertility

Hi ladies (and guys)

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFPs and good luck to everyone still trying.

I do not post very often but I look at these boards every day looking for hope. Thank you for what you all share - it really helps lurkers like me!

Brief history - me 33, thin-ish symptomless PCOS, DH 42, DH had vasectomy (he has one child). Treatment so far 2 x failed vasectomy reversals at The Dawson Clinic Hartlepool. Treatment at QEH Gateshead: SSR (5 vials frozen), 1 x ISCI BFN, 1 x ICSI freeze all OHSS, 1 x FET positive but no heartbeat at 7 week scan - D&C, moved to new clinic LWC Darlington: 1 x FET BFN from poor quality frozen embryos that were transferred from QEH, 1 x ICSI freeze all due to OHSS, 1 x FET first time we ever got to blastocyst (grade 4AB & 3BB) - just got BFN today. I over respond to the meds every time and get a lot of eggs but only ever get average-poor quality.

We have just got our BFN this morning following our latest FET and I am looking for hope that we will get our baby. Has anyone been through something similar and got their baby?

Hopes xxx

Hi, hun! It sounds like you have already had quite the journey. I do not know anything about FET but I wanted to wish you good luck on your next try!!!!!!!! Keeping my FX that it will happen for you soon and be your sticky! <3 :hugs:

Well ladies dr stuck me on provera for 10 days then i go and discuss infertility

I hope the provera kick starts your cycle and that the infertility talks go well. We faced infertility issues for over 4 years and now have a healthy baby girl. You may just need some meds to get your BFP!

I had meds and infertility before my daughter none worked she was a pure miracle now its onto cycle 9 with no luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->