Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes ma'am but still faint. Hopefully it will be darker tomorrow. I will say I never got a good hold last night.

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
I agree mommyclausen keep testing fx!

Lookingforward to seeing your test angela!

Last night was my first pio! DH was like a pro! It doesn't even hurt. 4 more days till transfer!

Im thinking about testing tomorrow morning if negative will call about blood test

Well everyone my test was negative again i feel like crap today calling the dr to find out about possibly a blood test and maybe an ultrasound to see whats going on im afraid my endometriosis has possibly caused problems fingers crossed for good news im wishing everyone luck

sorry about af angela!

Fx mommyclausen that everything comes back normal. When is your appointment?

Trying to get the dr office to answer so will let yall know hopefully can get in today

Trying not to stress if we go by lmp im 4wks5dys if go by i think ovulation late im 4wks2dys im just wanting to get a positive

Down and emotional my hormones are acting crazy no period no bfps don't go see the dr til the 17th and some crazy symptoms and im so tired i usually can stay up all night but im lucky if i can keep my eyes open til 1am idk what to do my appt is 2 weeks away

How do you test for ovulation? Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought?

I went off of my cm i think i may ovulated later and even going off that im still late for my period and negative test which with my first pregancy even at 3 weeke late i got a negative result then when i was 4 weeks late got a positive

Woop woop Chelsea! Let me know how the PIO works out for you and if your tush starts hurting. Whenever it is that I get pregnant again I am going to ask for PIO instead of the suppositories because with Luke I got a really bad rash between my legs from the progesterone. Tomorrow is your transfer!!

Angela - sorry about AF coming. Maybe this cycle is it!

Michelle - yay for impending ovulation. I know you've waited a really really long time for it to happen. Baby dust for this cycle.

AFM - I actually ovulated quite a few days early (4 to be exact), and ended up ovulating on cycle day 13. Hubby and I dtd about 9 hours before O, 0-2 and 0-3....so great timing. I had a huge dip today (8dpo), which could or could not be implantation. If it happens I'm excited and if it doesn't, it's alright too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46ef88/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart​

Jess, your chart is looking pretty awesome!

Over here, I FINALLY added my chart back to my sig. You can see it's really not great this month. My temps seem to be flirting with my cover line, so curious if AF will make an early appearance. This is a post-MC cycle, so I figure anything can happen. As of Monday my HCG levels were at 6, so my doc wants me to go back next Monday and check to make sure they drop below 5. Blah.

Oh well, hope they do, then I should be onto the next cycle soon and able to start all the drugs again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->