Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mommyclausen it's really frustrating but hang in there. What have you been on before? Has your dh had testing done? We have been trying for a little over 6 years now, and it's really not fair that it takes so long for some of us.

Hi ladies (and guys)

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFPs and good luck to everyone still trying.

I do not post very often but I look at these boards every day looking for hope. Thank you for what you all share - it really helps lurkers like me!

Brief history - me 33, thin-ish symptomless PCOS, DH 42, DH had vasectomy (he has one child). Treatment so far 2 x failed vasectomy reversals at The Dawson Clinic Hartlepool. Treatment at QEH Gateshead: SSR (5 vials frozen), 1 x ISCI BFN, 1 x ICSI freeze all OHSS, 1 x FET positive but no heartbeat at 7 week scan - D&C, moved to new clinic LWC Darlington: 1 x FET BFN from poor quality frozen embryos that were transferred from QEH, 1 x ICSI freeze all due to OHSS, 1 x FET first time we ever got to blastocyst (grade 4AB & 3BB) - just got BFN today. I over respond to the meds every time and get a lot of eggs but only ever get average-poor quality.

We have just got our BFN this morning following our latest FET and I am looking for hope that we will get our baby. Has anyone been through something similar and got their baby?

Hopes xxx

You should check out https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2233749-inconceivable-beyond.html. It's full of women going through similar situations as your own. Good luck!

I've been lurking and keeping an eye on you all.

I was out from go last month because I had to have neck surgery. I'm trying to stay optimistic for this month, but it is certainly hard after my 9 week mmc a few months ago.

On a more positive note,my dd got married last Friday night. It was such a moving experience. I only hope my childless dh can experience it one day.

Mommyclausen it's really frustrating but hang in there. What have you been on before? Has your dh had testing done? We have been trying for a little over 6 years now, and it's really not fair that it takes so long for some of us.

well i was on clomid for 6 months before my lil girl and it didnt work i was trying for 3 and a half years 6 months of clomid then surgery of removal of right ovary and tube due to endo then 3 months later conceiving a miracle. im praying im pregnant cause i ovulated before i started the provera and i have read lots of stories of girls who have gotten a bfp after stopping provera

Maybe you have more endo to be removed? It does grow back. A friend of mine had endo removed, took clomid and got pregnant. If you don't get pregnant this cycle, I would Def talk about checking to see if your endo maybe grew back.

Maybe you have more endo to be removed? It does grow back. A friend of mine had endo removed, took clomid and got pregnant. If you don't get pregnant this cycle, I would Def talk about checking to see if your endo maybe grew back.

Thanks for the advice ill check into that. Today is day 7 of 10 on the provera my actual af wasnt due til the 15th so if i dont start by then im taking a test and calling the dr

I hope your neck is healing well Angela! So when will you be trying again?
Fx after comes soon mommyclausen.

Afm, I got my protocol. We are going to do another fresh cycle this go around. But we will keep my levels low enough to do a fresh transfer. And then we will send in all frozen and all fresh embryos for genetic testing. If this fresh cycle doesn't work, we have another frozen cycle in our package, and will have tested embryos. And if it does work then we have geneticallytested embryos for future babies

We'll be trying again this month. Here's to hoping for that sticky bean!

I hope you're healing up Angela!

So I have some surprising news. Luke is going to be a brother. Hcg levels are rising as they should and I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

That's wonderful news Jess! So happy for you.

Yay jess!!! :happydance:

My endo scratch is scheduled for Mondayat 9am. I'm nervous about the possible pain, but excited at the same time!

Congrats Jess!

Over here, I went in for my baseline scan on Tuesday and I have a big cyst on my right ovary. They won't give fertility drugs when that happens. So now I'm on BCP for two weeks while they wait for the cyst to go away. If it's gone in two weeks, I can start Clomid and such then.

I can't believe I'm coming up on two years of trying in a few months. I never ever thought it would be this hard.

:hugs: sorry it is taking so long michelle. It's really not fair. I hope your cyst clears soon, and the time Flys to your next cycle

I can really relate to what you two are saying. I'm at 2 years this month. :(

That's what makes bnb so special to me, we can all relate to each other. Even though our journeys are all different, we all are able to have some sort of an idea of what each other is going through.

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't know how I would've gotten through all of this without you all to chat with, vent to, garner experience from, etc.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: To put it frankly, TTC sucks. It was the hardest, most devastating time of my life. But, the sadness and tears will be replaced with happiness and joy. It shouldn't have to take so long, but unfortunately, it does for some of us. You all will have your babies, I hope and pray it is so soon.

Michelle, Shelby is a Clomid baby! :)

I have got to share. Sorry if this is too cheesy for you, but believe in women's intuition, and I'm never optimistic about my chances. Don't get me wrong, I POAS a LOT in the TWW, but I've been let down for 2 years this month. Well, I'm jazzed about this month. I'm just so darned optimistic. I'm taking all my supplements, and today I have a TON of egg white CM. AND my OPKs are darkening up. I think tomorrow will be the big day (pos OPK)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->