Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Woohoo Chelsea!!!

I'm over here, curious what tomorrow's temp will look like. Feeling kinda exhausted from this whole ttc journey, just trying to remain positive.

Wohoo froggy hoping for the best for you!

Michelle so sorry your temps have dipped so much. Hope they start ticking back up tomorrow. I'm so anxious for AF to arrive, but I'm also ok if it takes a bit longer now. Today was also a tough day for me.

That's so amazing Chelsea. Can't wait to see that BFP!

AFM - I'm not sure if I'll even be in the game this month. I have an appt with a neurosurgeon on Monday about a herniated cervical disc that I have. If we are scheduling surgery, it depends on when it can be scheduled. If we can schedule it immediately so that I think I can be off narcotics by 7 DPO or so, I'll go for it this month. If I can't get in that window, though. I'll probably be out this month.

Also, I can't help but remember that my oldest dd is getting married Mar 25th. I'd hate to be in an ugly post-surgical collar for her wedding. So, if we are going to schedule it immediately, I'll be asking if it's safe for me to pop off the collar for 20-40 mins for pics! I sure hope it will be. I sure hope it will be. I don't want to be forced to make a decision between staying in pain longer or making my dd's wedding pics ugly!

Hi ladies congrats and good luck to everyone im 10 days late on cd 36 negative tests every 2 days and synptoms and lots of cm dont go to dr til the 16th dont know what to think or do about any of it trying to put it out of my mind

Same here Michelle. AF arrived Monday night for me! Just two days later than I predicted. Now to see if this cycle is regular or not.

Cd 42 today another negative test this morning its starting to effect me emotionally and idk how to handle it and deal with this dr appt next wednesday by then it will be a week away from my next period being due

Cd 42 today another negative test this morning its starting to effect me emotionally and idk how to handle it and deal with this dr appt next wednesday by then it will be a week away from my next period being due

:( hopefully your apt can give you some answers even though it does seem so far away!

I hope so too i have known ppl who got negative tests most their pregnancies so fingers crossed

Hi everyone i was due to start my period today but i start a very light bleeding on sunday really really light then it stopped last night and had brown spotting today have had a few symptoms hoping in the back of my mind i could be pregnant idk when i should test to see if it could be pregnancy whats yalls advice about it have loads of backaches very moody and emotional and very sick with headaches

Did you ever go to the dr? If not, I would definitely go.

How is every else doing?

I wasnt able to go to dr cause i don't have medical to pay for it so just kinda waitin it out and all and dont know if its ib or not

Can evap lines have color? I let an IC sit longer than 10 mins and got a def pink line.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe