Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes. BFN. GRRRR. Must've been a couple of really pretty indents. I'm still only 9 DPO, though, and yesterday I felt like crud all day with pinching, cramping, etc. So, here's to hoping that I see a true BFP in the next 2 days.

Those frers really are the absolute worst! I vowed that after my transfer this time, I'm not testing at all until beta day. I stressed myself out so bad with those stupid frers. But you actually got a better line than I ever did.

So apparently when I bought our package, I only paid for one round of icsi. It just really kind of ticks me off that the lady from the loan company we used didn't even think to offer me 2 icsi since I purchased 2 fresh cycles. Ugh! So we are opp another 2175.00 and the 5000.00 we are spending on genetic testing. After all is said and done including our iuis, we will spend over 30,000.00. There goes the babies college fund! I hope they are good enough at something to get a scholarship 😜😜😜😜

Are you kidding Chelsea. Baby/ies are gonna be smart they will get scholarships!

Sorry angela. Are you trying again this cycle?

My cd1 was on Friday so I started my Stims on Saturday. Not sure when egg retrieval will be, but I won't be stimming as long this time.

Yes. I'll be trying again this month. I just started supplementing heavily recently. So, I'm hoping after a month or two of that (maybe even this month!), I'll catch that egg.

I did. I used injectables on one occasion, but I don't have any coverage for it. So, I really can't afford it. It runs about $2K per cycle including the IUI (which is the cheap part of course).

I did. I used injectables on one occasion, but I don't have any coverage for it. So, I really can't afford it. It runs about $2K per cycle including the IUI (which is the cheap part of course).

I do a combination of injectibles plus Clomid, so it's not as expensive. Maybe that would be an option? My doc always asks if I want to just do injectibles, but says it's much more expensive, so I always pass. My insurance doesn't cover any fertility stuff either. :( But supplements are a great idea. I'm trying to take more vitamins this month and eat well in order to grow healthy eggs.

Good luck this cycle michelle and angela!

I went in this morning for a monitoring appointment, and we have lots of little follies! My nurse said she would bet Sunday or Monday I will trigger, and retrieval will be Tuesday or Wednesday. So that puts transfer the 7th or 8th! We are definitely getting there!

Good luck this cycle michelle and angela!

I went in this morning for a monitoring appointment, and we have lots of little follies! My nurse said she would bet Sunday or Monday I will trigger, and retrieval will be Tuesday or Wednesday. So that puts transfer the 7th or 8th! We are definitely getting there!

My fingers are crossed so tightly for you. You're due some good news!

:hugs: I'm sorry about AF, Angela! Hoping the supplements help this cycle!

Lol, Chelsea! I'm sure scholarships will be a plenty!

Hope everyone is well!!

I am doing my trigger tonight! Egg retrieval is on Wednesday and then embryo transfer is Monday may 9th!!

Think I might O on CD12/13 instead of Cd14/15 based on OPKs. I anticipate a pos OPK tonight based on a quite dark OPK this morning. Wondering if it's all the supps I'm taking in action. Regardless, I'll get in more BD. Then, bring on the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->