Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Good luck Angela, Michelle, and Chelsey! Hoping for a sticky bean for all of you! <3

Welcome back, Mary!!! So happy to hear everything is going so well. And happy to have you back! Wouldn't it be awesome if you did get a surprise baby?

Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies! A day hasn't gone by where I don't think of every last one of you :) I'm glad I finally got on here!!

I don't care for my temps the last 2 days. I wish they were a bit higher. Only time will tell, though.

Angela, My temps were really stable at the end of my TWW when I got my bfp with Alexia. Maybe your temps staying stable due to a bfp as well ;). I think my BFP chart is still in my signature. Either way, fx your bfps on its way!

Actually now that i look, my temps became stable after a good dip. I had a dip where the missing temp is in my TWW, the one on 11dpo (I didn't want it making my chart ugly so I removed it lol) and my temps became more stable at a lower temp level then some of the temps earlier in my TWW. Hope this gives you some extra hope! <3 FX that was IB for you a few days back!

Chelsea- I totally see it! I'm praying hard that you've got yourself a sticky bean!

AFM - my temps went back up this morning. So, my fingers are crossed super tight that I'll get a BFP today or tomorrow (but I'd take one Tuesday, too!).

Omg, I'm so excited! I woke up at 5 this morning and after I saw that second line, I can't go back to sleep!! I'm 13dp trigger. You don't think it's still remnants from that do you? It's clear and pink irl

No way it's still trigger after 13 days!

I've been testing. Bfn so far but this morning I'm getting clear Evaps on my ICs. So, I'm hoping they turn pink in the next day or so!

Chelsea!!!! I Def see that! I don't think that is the trigger!!! Omg!!!!

I hope it turns pink for you angela!

Kenna I know! It's so crazy! I can't wait to pee tomorrow. I hope it sticks. If I get another line on another dollar tree test, I'm going to use my frer

Congrats Chelsea! Can't wait for your beta results!

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi: xxx

Chelsea,eeeeekkkkk. It's been a long time coming xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"