Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I got a call this morning. 24 of my 30 were mature, and 16 fertilized! My nurse said she doesn't know where they came from because my ultrasound only showed 22 follicles and 8 of those weren't mature. It's like they just appeared out of no where. They were a gift from God.

16 fertilized?! That's awesome!!! :happydance:

AFM - I'm only CD11 and while I said I expected O on CD13/14, I now expect it tomorrow. This morning's OPK was very dark. I'm certain it would be positive if I tested now. So, I think we will be dtd tonight and then entering the TWW within the next 2 days!

How exciting angela! It looks like we will all 3 be In our tww together!

I'm loving my chart so far. I never get such a significant temp shift. Plus, I had tons of EWCM (which is unusual for me) and increased drive during the fertile window. Fx super tight.

SOrry I'm so absent ladies. How is everyone doing?

In the TWW! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Jess, how is your pregnancy going? I saw on Facebook that you've had bad morning sickness with this one too. :(

Angela, hopefully your temps are a great sign!

We transfered a beautiful grade A embryo this morning! My test date is may 19th

Chelsea - SO excited for you!

Michelle - Fx for you!

Jess - I hope the ms is subsiding or, at the very least, the pump is helping.

AFM - I'm allowing my hopes to get up and I know better than that. I'm just going to continue to pray that my body and womb be surrounded by healthy, healing light. Not much more I can do!

Temp dip and spotting at 6 DPO! Lord, hear my prayers!

A little tired the last few days, which I hope is promising, but who knows. I feel like it could go either way! I am starting to test out the trigger, so I took a test this morning and there was still a faint line, so def still in the system. Just hoping that line gets darker Sat or Sun and AF stays away!

Did you do a trigger shot with ivf? Not sure how that works.

Yes I triggered with hcg this time. I decided not to test until the morning of my beta just to prepare me for what I'm walking I'm to. But me and Mary text and she keeps trying to convince me to test on monday. Because she had embryo transfer on the same day I did, but last year. And she got her bfp on the 16th Which is monday. So I may cave!

Have you had any symptoms yet? Or felt differently?

I plan on testing out the trigger, because I'm so impatient! And really, AF will show before the blood test if I'm not pregnant so I should know before 14 dpo! Really hoping this is it for all of us!

Michelle and Chelsea - hoping this is it for you two!

Thanks angela, I hope this is it for all 3 of us!

Michelle I have had some cramping here and there, some small and some big. Hoping it's implantation, but the progesterone in oil causes cramping. I'm very hopeful but super nervous because the last one failed. I'm so scared to see another bfn.

I got an evap last night that was SO clear. I was so excited when it appeared. Then it lightened with time and I couldn't repeat it. There is a pic of it in my journal if anyone is interested. It was kind of weird, though. Out of that particular batch of urine, every test I dipped skipped over the test line when the color washed over the strip. With my OPKs, the only time that every happens is when they are positive. idk. I'm sure it was an evap. It was just a weird experience - and a huge letdown.

It does look really clear, Angela, but it's so early still. This could be the start! I hope it is!

Hi ladies!! OMG I am so happy I finally got on here from my new phone! I forgo my login info as well as my email password and after spending hours trying to get on here, I finally did it! :)

how is everyone?! I know how you are Chelsey ;) But how's everyone else doing?! It's been forever!

I'm doing good. Alexia will be 15 weeks old on Sunday.. Crazy how fast time goes by! I got my first AF about 60 days ago and nothing since.. I'd be amazed if I happened to be pregnant LOL. I'm sure it's just wacked hormones. I just started tracking my cycle a little on FF again so I know when about to expect AF, once my cycles normal that is. I figure since I'm infertile due to tubal issues, dh and I will be NTNP for now on and if we get lucky, AMAZING! And if not, hopefully we can save for 1 more round of IVF. Anyway, I miss you all like crazy and because of Chelseys IVF cycle, I'm kinda wanting another ALREADY! lol. People think I'm crazy for wanted another so soon but I'd love for a miracle to happen and have my youngest LOs really close in age. Alexia is absolutely GORGEOUS! I couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful baby girl. She's a very good baby too. Constantly smiling! Her smiles melt my heart :)

I hope all has been well with everyone and I'm so sorry I lost contact for so long! I am SO HAPPY to have gotten on here! Love & miss you all!!

Oh and lots of sticky :dust: to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->