Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Help! Is this the beginning of a line or a defect? I'm 10 DPO today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
I see something angela, but I can't quite tell what it is. What's it like irl?

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!! I'm crying right now, Chelsea! This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so happy for you, hun! You deserve this beautiful child so much! What does DH think?!

He was so excited this morning! He wasn't letting himself get excited yesterday because he was really scared that something was wrong. But this morning he was super cute! I peed before he took a shower, and when he got out he texted me from the bathroom a picture of the test and said "it's way darker mama"

Congrats on your :bfp: Chelsey! Your tests are 120% the real deal!!! I can't say enough how happy I am for you!!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks mary, if it wasn't for you being so convincing, in wouldn't have even tested!

Well I am more than happy that I could give you that push that you needed, Chelsey! ;)

Chelsea you already know how happy I am for you! I can't wait till Thursday

Thank you ladies!!!! Is it too soon to add a ticker?

LOL! It's not too soon. Add a ticker and jump over to your pregnancy group if you'd like! If you'd rather wait until after your beta doubling number, that's fine, too. I'd say you're doubling number is going to be great based on that progression, though!

I definitely agree with Angela, Chelsey! Your progression def makes me believe that you'll have a great doubling time! I am over the moon for you! Waahoooo!

Add your ticker! You've earned it ;) today you are pregnant!

So I went and got some Walmart cheapies just to make sure I wasn't pregnant but also because if Im late and not pregnant and then I test, AF will always show within 12-24hrs. So I tested and there was a definite line there but I couldn't tell if it was an instant Evap or what and started getting freaked out. I'd love for a surprise bfp but I'd love for it to be a couple more months at least. (I ended up with a prolapse from delivering Alexia so I'd be worried it hasn't healed enough.) Sooo...AF has just arrived! So now I can actually start my new cycle and start getting back in tune with my body again and hope for a little miracle to happen when Alexia is 10 months-2yrs, preferably. :) although i wouldve still been extremely happy if it did happen now. Wouldn't that be something after 25 months and a round of IVF if I got a natural bfp before Alexia hit a year?! Lol. I can only hope!

I can't say enough how happy I am that I was able to get onto my email and then onto here! I've missed everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->