Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary - I would've been tickled pink for you, but alas, You have Alexia, and I'm sure she's a beloved handful!

Mary I saw that line, and it was definitely there! It had color and everything!

We also got our genetic testing report back. 8 out of 12 were genetically normal, including this one!! So I think that decreases my chances of miscarriage. And we have 5 girls and 3 boys! I didn't want to find out just yet what this one is!

Alexia sure is a handful of joy! She wants a little brother or sister someday lol :). Youd think Aiden would be fed up with a baby crying at this point, although Alexia really is a good baby and hardly cries, but dh was joking with Aiden the other day and said "Moms got another baby in her belly.." And Aiden actually got excited! That was not the reaction we expected! LoL

Chelsey I am still amazed that you had that many "normal" embies! That's a miracle and you're right, that def lowers your risk of m/c. You had an all around great batch of embryos there! Good job, Momma!!

At 11 DPO, I had a huge temp dip. I usually don't get them until 13 DPO. So, praying that it's an implantation dip and not early AF (which I've never had). I feel like I'm probably out, but of course I have been looking up charts with implantation dips at 11 DPO just to keep my hopes up.

I did test this morning and saw something, but I think it was colorless. So, I considered it a BFN. You can see the test in my journal.

I do see something. But if todayshe Temp was implantation dip maybe you will get your bfp in a couple of days

Someone from another site tweaked this morning's test for me, and it looks promising, but I'm only going to hold out a teeny bit of hope given the temp drop this morning. I'd still love any thoughts or comments, though!

Attachments

• 5-17-15 tweak.jpg
    5-17-15 tweak.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Yes, but I couldn't see anything on the FRER. I will say that with my last BFP, this particular IC picked up a BFP a full day prior to FRER. So, I don't know that the FRER rules out the possibility that this hpt is actually picking something up. I also don't want to get my hopes up, though.

I think I just got a VFBFP on a wondfo! I don't have any FRERs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
I got BFNs this morning when I totally expected to see something darker/more obvious this morning. SO disappointed.

Angela, Maybe just a fluke test? The one previous was so clear!

Congrats Chelsea! That is soooo exciting!

AF arrived, so I'm out for this past month. Hoping for a June miracle now! Feeling a bit discouraged, but as always trying to remain hopeful and positive. Heading to the doc tomorrow to see if we can do meds this cycle again.

Beta was 182!! I have the gender written down and sealed in an envelope. I may find out tonight!

Sorry about a michelle. Keep us posted on your detailsnow your appointment tomorrow.

Angela will you test again?

Angela, here's hoping it was a bad test :hugs:

Congrats again Chelsea!

Boo for AF Michelle but I love your positive attitude!

I'm not here often but always thinking of you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->