Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Chelsey felt all sorts of stuff going on in her belly during her failed IVF cycle but during her successful cycle she didn't really feel anything. Today only 9dpo so there's def plenty of time for your tests to start darkening again :) I'm saying lots of prayers and sending sticky vibes ur way!

I have a sore throat and a cough as well that started a couple days ago :( I've been waking Alexia with all of my coughing. I absolutely hate having cold symptoms in the summer!! But in your case, being sick will be well worth it when you get your BFP! ;)

Yeah, try to stay well! Being sick in the summer is no fun.

Yeah, mine definitely doesn't feel like a sick sore throat, just a weird one. I wonder what does sometimes cause this symptom. Extra progesterone? Who knows.

And it's so hard not to focus on every twinge, but you're right. Every pregnancy is different, and even if I felt something before, I may not feel it now and could still be pregnant. I hoping tomorrow's test at 10 dpo is darker, but if not at least in the next few days!

Chelsey, when did you start to feel stuff in your uterus area with the pregnancy? Have you had cramps or pulling or twinges or anything?

Hey michelle! Mary is right, I just looked back at mine and her text conversation. On 7dpo I told her that I felt nothing going on, and then the next day I did have some cramping, but it was more likely from the pio. I didn't get any pinching or pulling or twinges as all. I got my bfp at 6dp5dt, 11dpo. And it seems like right around that same time is when I started getting more cramping action.

I got my BFP at 12 DPO, and I've never had a lot of cramping or pinching on BFP cycles (until I'm about 4 weeks or so).

Michelle I think they say the sore throat or flu like symptoms can be a pregnancy sign because pregnancy can cause a weaker immune system, making it much easier for all sorts of sickness to attack us.

I just looked back at my notes from my BFP cycle and I did too before and after my BFP so clearly flu symptoms can be a good sign! I'll be stalking you like crazy for the rest of your TWW, Michelle!

I was freaking out a little last night after a CBWE gave me a 2-3 when I thought I probably should be in the 3+ camp. I woke up and got this. I feel much better. Also . . . US in several hours!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
Good luck Angela! (Not that u need it!) And yeah those tests won't read 3+ until your levels are around 3000 so it seems like ur betas are right on track with this AMs test :). Those tests work great but they take quite a bit to turn to 3+, which obv freaks a lot of women out.

AFM, my temp returned to a normal range so I discarded yesterday's high temp. I figured it had to of been caused by my nasty cough and cold. Ugh. My chest hurts so bad from coughing!!

Any u/s news yet?!

And any testing news yet, Michelle? I'll keep checking back in for you guy's updates! :)

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you Michelle.

I just got back from my US. Can't see the baby yet, but the gestational sac is measuring in at 1.23 cm. So, a little ahead of schedule. They took a beta hcg and will call with the results and my next appointment for an US which will probably be between a week and a week and a half.

Good news! Your only 5w3d so I'm sure you'll see much more next week :) A lot of women don't see the HB until 6 weeks. I had SUPER high betas when I had my first scan the afternoon of 5w2d and We just barely saw a couple of TINY flickers of her HB. The tech was a little shocked that we even saw that. It sounds like everything's right on track for you! Maybe the sacs measuring big due to twins! lol

Michelle i can't wait to see tomorrow or Saturday's test! It's still early so I have faith that line will darken! And so you know, when I tested out my trigger/watched my line get darker with Wondfos, my line MOSTLY disappeared and then darkened again the next day but then it didn't darken at all for 3-4 days. Frer was darkening like crazy for me but the Wondfos kept making me nervous because they wouldn't darken and even after confirmed betas they still would be lighter some days and then darker the next. Maybe you should get a 2pk of FRER and use 1 today or tomorrow and obv you wouldn't be able to trust the first FRER so id wait to use the other about 24hrs later. Only because Wondfos can often be misleading so I think FRER would give you more accurate results faster. I'm so impatient! lol. I talked Chelsey into doing the FRER thing too but she wasn't testing out her trigger so I was even more anxious for her to FINALLY test! Lol. I honestly don't think I would've known for sure if I had a BFP or not until betas if I kept only using my Wondfos because like I said, they kept getting darker then lighter again even after betas confirmed BFP. Okay I'm rambling now lol. I def think u have good chances of seeing your BFP in the next couple of days. Can't wait! :)

And I can't see any of your previous ovulatory charts on FF but still, your charts looking good to me so far. Crossing my fingers and toes! Oh and hair! ;)

I hope so! I've been feeling sorta dejected today, so I love your positivity! I just wish I felt something going on in my uterus or sore boobs like I've gotten before. That would make me feel much better!

And my weird sore throat is gone today, so not sure if that is a good sign or bad sign.

I will think about grabbing some frers the next time I'm at the store, but that prob won't be until the weekend. I hope I see darker tests by then. :)

Ahhh the TWW makes you crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"