Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm feeling okay. I'm starting to freak a little over the darkness of hpts and whether they're dark enough but I compared it to my last pregnancy and they're pretty similar. So, I'm probably just being irrational. After a couple of losses, I'm gunshy.

I'm pretty confident based on my temps that I'm 2 dpo. I'm supposed to start progesterone at 3 dpo, which my doc thought would be Friday, but I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow night instead.

I agree with you, Michelle. You look 2 DPO. You should go for it tomorrow.

I agree that your 2dpo Michelle. Welcome to the TWW! :)

Angela, especially since ur betas were rising pretty fast like mine did, don't let HPTs get to u starting anywhere from 5-6 week if they look lighter or don't progress. At 6 weeks i decided to use a frer because I wanted to see the test line so dark where the control was barely visible but to my surprise, there was barely any dye where the test line is! I FREAKED! But it turns out it was just the "hook affect" and my HCG was so high that it was messing with the test. I looked up info online and I guess they say to pee in a cup and add in water equaling about half the amount of pee in the cup and that will make the test pick up on the levels without getting confused. It's so weird to me how that works lol. I wanted to let u know that happened to me so that u don't freak if it happens to u one of these days. Your levels being really high could be the reason your tests aren't getting as dark as you'd like. I'm sure everything's perfectly fine :) When's ur first scan?

My scan isn't until July 11th. And, I actually looked up a pic of an hpt I took at 16 DPO last time and they were pretty similar. That made me feel a little better.

Thanks Chelsey! I'm sure that I'm unnecessarily paranoid. At least that's how I feel tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Such a roller coaster of emotions!

The test from my last pregnancy at 17 DPO is on top. The test from this pregnancy at 17 DPO is on bottom. Pretty close, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
I'm feeling some weird twinges on my right side today... I hope nothing is implanting in my tube!

I'm kind of freaking. I just started having some light stringy brown spotting. I've read that progesterone can cause this. I'm praying that's all it is.

It could be left over from implantation Angela. Try not to freak! I know easier said than done

Michelle I have read that your tubes gently contract to push the egg along, maybe it's just that

It could be left over from implantation Angela. Try not to freak! I know easier said than done

Michelle I have read that your tubes gently contract to push the egg along, maybe it's just that

That makes me feel better!

And Angela, I agree. Your hcg was rising beautifully, so I wouldn't worry.

I called my Dr. They said the spotting could be from the suppositories but wanted me to come in for a beta today and for my first US next Thursday the 30th to make sure we have a uterine pregnancy. My beta was 409. Here is a pick of my beta rising rate compared to the norm.

Attachments

• beta doubling 6.24.16.jpg
    beta doubling 6.24.16.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Could you switch to pio? The irritation that the suppositories cause is exactly why I chose pio. Yeah it can cause soreness that sometimes is significant, but you don't have to worry about spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->