Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Awesome number angela. Michelle I wish you could get some frers today!

Awesome number Angela!!!! At first I thought ur beta was the same as my last beta! Mine was 3,151 and urs is 3,511. They look so similar! Lol. I'm very happy for you!

Michelle, i second what Chelsey said and wish u could get FRERs today! lol. But if not, I hope you see a darker line before the weekend as well but if u don't, don't let that get u down until u use FRER just because we all know how Wondfos can be. In bfn cycles they show is false positives and in BFP cycles they show false negative! lol! Crazy tests! I'm not saying you have a bad batch (I'm praying u don't so we can see ur BFP sooner!!) but just wanted to share my experience with Wondfos during a healthy BFP cycle. I figured it'd help you feel a little better in the meantime if it happens to take longer then expected to get darker. Hopefully that doesn't happen tho and it darkens for you tomorrow a.m! :) fx fx fx!

Angela, not only does ur beta look like mine but your beta is right around what mine was around this dpo. Your 23dpo, right? (Making sure I'm doing the math right!) If so, my beta of 3,151 was on what would have been 20dpo, so only a 3 day difference from you. I have really really good vibes about everything for you. I was on the higher side when it came to my betas so that must mean you are too. Huge congrats again! I swear, May-Sept is a super fertile time of year! lol. Must be the summer! :haha:

I'm actually 24 DPO, but according to this, I'm still doing great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
You def are! :happydance:

And holy cow! According to that chart you posted, I was at 6x the average at 20dpo. I knew I was in like twin range but didn't realize I was that much up there! I guess Alexia wanted to start off with a bang! lol. And your beta is a whole 1000 over the average so yeah, things are definitely looking good for you! :) :) :)

Michelle your chart REALLY looks like a BFP chart! It's doing EXACTLY what I pictured your chart to do over the past 3 days (while picturing that it's BFP of course). Hopefully my "visions" (haha) are right! ;) I'm really liking how your temp dipped and then came back up higher for the last 3 days. Either wondfo needs to hurry up and darken or a FRER needs to be in your hands ASAP! lol. Good luck Hun! I've got everything I could possibly cross crossed for you!

Your chart really does look great Michelle! Fx!

My chart looks good, but my tests don't... So still waiting. Regardless of tests, I'll find out one way or another if AF shows this weekend. If she doesn't, I go in for a blood test on Tuesday.

Because I don't feel pregnant at all, I'm kinda counting myself out and am looking forward to plans for trying again. I'll probably take a month off of meds to give my body a break from them and to take care of some other medical appointments and then try again the following cycle.

But who knows, I could be pregnant which will be a really nice surprise! My chart does look more like a pregnancy chart!

I don't ever feel pregnant until well after my BFP. So, don't count yourself out yet!

What did your test look like this morning. I wouldn't base anything off of how you feel. I didn't feel pregnant either, and Some days I still don't feel pregnant at all.

It wasn't until 5w2d to be exact that I started feeling pregnant and that's only because MS kicked in. Don't count yourself out Michelle! Many women don't get a BFP until 12doo so hopefully tomorrow will be your day :) I have a lot of hope that your Wondfos just are being slow to reveal the truth to u. I will be pretty surprised if u don't get a BFP this cycle. But I do like ur attitude of looking forward to trying again if this cycle were to be a bust. I always had a "plan for future cycles" while TTC Alexia.. I think it's one of the many ways we try and protect ourselves from being let down and helps us move forward easier. Having a future plan in mind can never hurt! (athough I don't think you'll need those plans.. I guess we shall see!)

12 DPO BFP here! My hcg was only 9 on that day!

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! I don't know how I would cope without you guys.

Aww shucks! :haha: I felt the same way while TTC Alexia. I always told Dh that you ladies were my lifeline through our whole infertility battle and you'll continue to be my lifeline through the next battle. I honestly had no clue whatsoever that sites like this even existed until we started TTC. I thank god that he lead me to this site! I will always have a special place in my heart for you ladies. <3

Ditto. I'm always talking about the ladies online. I would swear DH thinks I'm nuts if he weren't so darned supportive! :haha:

What did your test look like this morning. I wouldn't base anything off of how you feel. I didn't feel pregnant either, and Some days I still don't feel pregnant at all.

On my test, I couldn't make out a line until I held it up to yesterday's. Then I could see where the line should be and make out a VERY faint one. Definitely the lightest of the bunch.

I'm curious if tomorrow's will look the same, and what tomorrow's temp will be like.

One thing I will say... My ovaries are killing me. I keep getting aches, especially where my right one is, but sometimes also the left side. I've had this before, but usually around 3 or 4 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->