Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

And like I told my nurse, I would rather have a sore butt, than a messy vagina

LOL! I don't know. That is a great question, though. I may call and ask.

Started testing out the hcg trigger today! Unsurprisingly, still a decent line at 6 dpo.

I hope it happens! I'm started to let myself get excited about the possibility, but I also don't want to get my hopes too high and be disappointed.

I'm very optimistic about this cycle for you, Michelle!

I am too, Michelle! Maybe today is your ID ;) It's perfect timing at 7dpo.. Fx!!!

Angela I had a little spotting after my BFP too and it was stringy as you described. My u/s tech said EVERYONE gets a "pool" of blood that builds up after implantation, although only 30% of us see it. And she said it can happen before a BFP, right after, or weeks after. What you described sounds completely normal :) And I'm happy you were able to go in for a beta to ease your mind! 409! That's a great number! :dance:

And I get to go in Thursday for an initial scan! I can't wait! Hopefully everything looks great so far!

Ooo, I can't wait to see your LO either!! I'm sure everything will look great! :)

Now that ur temp rose back up, that really looks like it could be an ID, Michelle! I'm hoping and praying we see your BFP this cycle! Fx fx fx!!!

I hope so! I haven't felt the sharp pinch I got with my last BFP yet, but there's still time.

Maybe you won't feel it this time around so don't let that get your hopes down! My RE said only 20% of women actually feel implantation and he said even if I felt it in one pregnancy, the odds are I may not feel it in another. We were only talking about it because I felt strong implantation pains with Alexia and nothing with Aiden so the pains worried me a little the second time around. I have a great feeling for you! Fingers crossed extra tight!

AFM, I'm 3dpo today. Let's see how long my LP wants to last this month. Ugh! I hate not knowing how long it is while my body gets back to normal. If I have another 9 day LP then AF will already be due in 6 days :( That's too soon!

How's testing out the trigger going for u? Mine tested out by 5dp3dt (8dpo) so hopefully yours will be out within the next couple of days for your real BFP :)

Woohoo! Welcome to the TWW. I hope you have a nice, long LP. Maybe a 9 month one. :)

I still have a line on my tests. Mine seems to stick around for awhile always it seems. So I may not know anything for a few more days. But I hope when I do, it's good news!

Thanks Michelle :) I can't even put into words how shocked I'd be for a natural BFP, especially this soon PP. That would truly be a dream come true! But as long as my LP starts to regulate in the next month or two, I'll be happy. I just want my cycle regular before I go for another HSG in the next 5-6 months.. That way if my tube happens to show that it's open, we'll be good to start trying this cycle. Crossing my fingers that a tubal miracle happens over here! Fx!

And even if there's still a line, maybe your tests will start darkening more again in the next couple of days for an early BFP still :) As long as this cycle ends with BFP for you, no matter what dpo, I'll be ecstatic for you! Fx!

My temp spiked up to 99.05 today. I put it at 98.85 though and just made a note of it because of how hot I was this a.m. We'll see if it's still up that high tomorrow. I'd be shocked if it does remain high and I'd probably start to get a little excited about the reasoning for the high temps. It's only 4dpo so we shall see if it stays up there later in my TWW. Fx!

Michelle, your temp did EXACTLY what I pictured it to do this morning! :) It's looking good so far! Fx fx fx fx fx!

Great news about the temp, Mary!

My test today is a bit lighter (as expected), so we will see how it looks tomorrow. I feel discouraged that I don't really feel anything going on in my uterus area, but feel encouraged by the tiny sore throat I have this morning, which I've had a couple of times I've gotten BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->