Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

One whole day means the difference between a BFN and a BFP!

DH and I went window shopping g for baby stuff today. SO much fun! If I wasn't anxious enough about July 11th, I'm going to go insane waiting now that I can see baby in my arms! #longestweekever!

My mom keeps saying things like - you'll jinx it - which is pissing me off to no end. Having said that, I can't buy anything until after I've seen the heartbeat (and probably after the genetic test at 10-12 weeks) out of sheer terror.

I'm sorry your mom saying that is making u mad! It probably would've made me mad too if it were someone else saying it but for me, I was the one worried I would jinks everything and literally wouldn't buy ANYTHING until I was passed 32 weeks! LOL! I definitely window shopped longer than the average pregnant person, lol.

I'm sorry your mom saying that is making u mad! It probably would've made me mad too if it were someone else saying it but for me, I was the one worried I would jinks everything and literally wouldn't buy ANYTHING until I was passed 32 weeks! LOL! I definitely window shopped longer than the average pregnant person, lol.

Lol! I'm not worried about jinxing anything. It's more the fear that I'll have to deal with stuff that I bought if, God forbid, things don't go as planned.

My feelings were probably a mix of worrying about both jinks and having to deal with the stuff, God forbid! At that specific time in my life, it seemed like I was being jinxed from every direction (lol, sounds crazy but u wouldn't believe everything we went through during that year before IVF (mostly non TTC related)) so when we finally got that BFP that I was starting to think would never happen, I guess I wouldn't let myself fully take in everything. I didn't buy a single thing for Alexia, personally, until after my baby shower! At 36-37 weeks! Lol! I kept telling myself okay, after the first scan, after 12wks, once 20wks passes, okay 28, no 32, etc. haha. In all honesty though, if I didn't get as sick as I was throughout that whole pregnancy, I probably would've bought something sooner. Hardly leaving the house didn't help any!

I'm still so overjoyed for you!! Hope the next week flys! We only saw a sac at our 5w2d scan (that scan was just to rule out ectopic) and then at our 7wk scan we saw Alexia :) It's great news that they saw a sac in your UTERUS!.. Looking good, momma! :thumbup:

AND, my sac was measuring a couple days ahead at the 5+3 scan which is awesome since I was measuring behind from go with the MMC.

That's cool that we had our 1st scan on about the same day (5+2 vs 5+3) and I'll have my second scan the same time as yours too (7+0)! That's a great omen!

So it's 8dpo for me. My chart actually looks pretty good but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I hoping my temp stays up tomorrow and my LP lasts AT LEAST 11 days but 12+ would be better. I have a feeling it'll be another 9 day LP though, only because I've been super irritable like I usually am before AF soOo.. I don't like AF showing up this soon after O! It's more like the one week wait for me! lol Plus it's not healthy fertility wise. Only Tuesday will tell if it'll be longer or not!

Yes it is! I love signs like that! Chelsey had her 5 day transfer the same day (May 9th) as I had my 3dt, but exactly one year apart. I said from the very start that that just HAD to be a good sign! She got her first BFP the same day too!! May 16th, also my grandmothers bday! That was such a crazy but awesome coincidence! And now me and you are having some coincidences too.. Has to be a good sign! ;)

I keep refreshing Michelle's chart, waiting for her to update it! lol

That's too funny! I've also been stalking Michelle's chart this morning!

Her temp is still up! How does your test look this morning, Michelle?

Her chart is seriously one of the prettiest charts I've ever seen! (Lol!) That chart def looks triphasic to me. Fx for a BFP today, Michelle!

The only time I had temps that stayed up so stable like that was during my BFP cycle. Fx!!

I'm sorry Michelle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise BFP tomorrow!

You never know! This is the prettiest chart I've ever had, but all other signs point to bfn.

Depending on how many dpo I am, probably today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if I start spotting tonight, then she shows tomorrow. My LP are usually between 11 and 13 days.

Do your temps usually stay up right until AF comes? Mine would have plummeted if AF was that close.

Hmm I went and looked at past charts, and a few times lately they have been around 97.7 when AF starts. I've had then become up and down before AF a lot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->