Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's right Michelle! This will happen for you!

I scheduled my 4D ultrasound today! It's on 12/7.

Hello mommies:happydance:

I haven't posted in a LONG time, but I read you every day. Some of you may remember me from back when we kept starting new threads with different months and than this one was created.

I laughed and I cried when I read you! Aidensmommy, Froggy, Wishing... I am just so happy you became mothers (or mothers again).

I am looking forward more BFP! I never ever had one on my own.

For those who dont know me... I was trying to conceive with known donor for a loooong time. Never worked... we are still best friends, but I am still childless....
...I still hope it will happen some day. Now only if I found a guy!

Omg ibeach!!!! It's so nice to hear from you. I had often wondered what happened to you. I hope all is well. Are you still ttc?

Hi, ibeach!!!!! So glad to see you back!

Can't wait to see your 4D, Angela!!!

I failed my 1 hour glucose challenge test pretty substantially (they don't want to see it higher than 135 and mine was 187). So, I'm going in next Thursday for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test to determine whether I have gestational diabetes.

I hope you don't have it angela! I see a lot of people lass the 3 hour after failing the 1 hour. But if you do get it, at least it will keep your weight gain down. I have barely gained anything with this pregnancy, but fx you pass!!!

We had a very small baby shower among a few friends this past weekend, and we had our maternity shoot. It was so much fun! We go in for a scan on the 30th to check for movement of the placenta. As of 28 weeks it still hadn't moved. My MFM told me that if it doesn't move by that point then it's not very likely that it will. I'm in the process of getting the c section scheduled. I might be meeting me little guy in around 5 weeks if it hasn't resolved yet.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi girls!
I am NOT TTC at the moment, because I do not have anyone to TTC with!
The only thing that happened since I haven't been posting is, that I have moved from NY to FL!!! wooohoooo.... beach life it is! I have been here 1 year and a half now, and I couldn't love it more.

I still follow you tho. I read every post... and I cried when you girls got BFP! After all what you went through, after all what we went through together.

I hope I will meet some guy in my future, because I am loosing hope of having a baby at this point.

What part of FL? I'm in central FL.

I have a decent size baby shower on the 3rd. Expecting more than 30 people. I can't wait!

I live in FL as well! Jacksonville! :) Hope you meet an awesome man before too long and that he is the one!!!

That's exciting, Chelsea! So soon!

Hope you pass the 3 hr test, Angela!

Hi ladies! I was wondering if it would be ok if I joined y'alls group. A little bit about me . I am a night shift ER nurse, so I am having trouble accuratly tracking everything since my morning and sleep times are so different from everyone else. Also, I have just recently gotten my mirena out and im still waiting for my body to adjust. I got my mirena out on 10/19/16 and have yet to have AF. I have taken multiple test and they are all negative. Last test was taken on DPO 17. I am thinking that my predictor app was off and that I actually ovulated somewhere around 11/15/16, due to a week long ewcm stretch. I have had many symptoms since then including headaches, canker sores, thrush, bloating, trapt gas, constipation, mild cramping, extreme mood swings, and many more.

Thanks in advance ladies!

I was in a car accident today. After 6 hours of monitoring and an ultrasound, they have declared the baby safe and sound (as was everyone else).

Also had my 3 hour GTT yesterday. So, I should get those results next week.

I was in a car accident today. After 6 hours of monitoring and an ultrasound, they have declared the baby safe and sound (as was everyone else).

Also had my 3 hour GTT yesterday. So, I should get those results next week.

Yikes! So sorry. That must have been so scary. Glad everyone is ok.

A bit of good news after the car crash - I passed my 3 hour GTT! No gestational diabetes for me! Given the number I received after my 1 hour test, I was shocked but thrilled!

I got a new car today! I could've lived without the new car payment but I guess I was due a new car. Plus, it's going to be great for the baby! It's a compact SUV (Mazda CX-5).

Woohoo! Such great news!

AFM, having the weirdest cycle. 1 day of heavy bleeding, 1 day medium, and today just spotting. My body feels so messed up. :(

I had gotten to where my cycles were so wonky before I got pg. I would have a day of medium bleeding. A day of light bleeding. Then, I would have a couple of days of spotting. I was thinking- how could I be building a sufficient lining?! But I guess I was. So, don't read too much into it. Are you doing a medicated cycle this month?

No :( We're having to take a break while we save up money for all the fertility stuff again.

I see. Well I'm still hopefully cheering you on. I was saving up for IVF when I got pregnant.

Hi girls!
I am NOT TTC at the moment, because I do not have anyone to TTC with!
The only thing that happened since I haven't been posting is, that I have moved from NY to FL!!! wooohoooo.... beach life it is! I have been here 1 year and a half now, and I couldn't love it more.

I still follow you tho. I read every post... and I cried when you girls got BFP! After all what you went through, after all what we went through together.

I hope I will meet some guy in my future, because I am loosing hope of having a baby at this point.

I know this is a late response, lol, but I remember you!!! How have u been?! I haven't read through the rest of the posts after this one yet. I was just so excited to see your name that I had to post ASAP! lol :) I'm sure you have seen already but we finally got to do IVF! I really thought it would NEVER happen for us and the doctors told me my insurance wouldn't cover it or would only cover 20% tops and one day I had a hunch to call and ask insurance myself and what do you know, we had full coverage for everything but the small copays. And that phone call happened only 4 months before my insurance was going to shut off because I was still under my mothers still. If it all happened for me, I know itll happen for you too. You'll find that special someone and end up with the most beautiful baby ever! And I know 100% that the wait sucks but once you and your future OH have your LO in your arms, you'll think the wait was SO worth it. I always think to myself that if I didn't have a tubal factor and such, Alexia would have never been born and I seriously couldn't have dreamt up a more precious baby. It WILL happen for you! Your future baby daddy is out there waiting for you as we speak! :) --So good to hear from you!!!

Sorry I've been MIA everyone! My kitty's been super sick and just spent 8 days at the vets. He's still not better. He had a urinary blockage and has to have prescription food for the rest of his life or else the blockage will continue to come back. His bladder got really messed up from it and kind of forgot how to function so it would just fill up and then leak out of him. He had a high fever when we brought him in and they said he would've died if we didn't get him in there that day. We were calling vets for a full week asking if they would take him and do payment plans and nobody would do it and finally we got a number to a vet that said they would do it. 99.9% of vets will not do payment plans so I feel very blessed that we found a place. He isn't your average cat. Even the vet was like "He's not a cat.. He's a dog. A cat-dog!" lol and we say that about him all the time. He's more of a dog then out dog :haha: I'm so grateful we were able to save him & have him come back home with us! We just picked him up last night. It was just awful. Ugh. And then both kids have been sick, as well as dh and I. It's been a horrible month!

Alright, I'm going to read through the rest of the posts now and see what I missed. I was hoping to see a BFP chart in Michelle's siggy :( Fingers crossed Michelle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->