Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I hope you feel better soon angela and mary. That really sucks.

Michelle what's going on with you?

Yeah, feel better soon Angela and Mary!

I'm doing a straight injectibles cycle this time instead of Clomid plus injectibles. I've had pretty small follicles so far. The biggest I had yesterday was a 12.5. They upped my dosage and I go back on Sunday to check sizes again. I'm hoping to have 3-5 good ones by trigger time.

The Dr. Yesterday said my biggest follicle was at 16, and to bd tonight to cover my bases, just in case. So DH and I will tonight. But I took an opk this morning and it was the darkest I've ever seen. Now I am scared I will miss the surge.

I hope O is still a couple of days away, but I am worried. I spent sooo much money this cycle, and I am just worried we won't have a chance. I go back to the dr. Tomorrow for another blood test and follicle scan.

If I have ovulated by that point, do you think he'll be able to tell on the scan?

Yes, they will be able to tell by your estrogen levels and he will be able to see it on the scan. Fx tonight you catch the egg!

Thanks!

The doctor that checked me yesterday was not my normal doctor (since it was the weekend), and I felt like he wasn't thorough enough, so now I'm just worried and stressed about everything. Trying not to be though! We spent $2000 this cycle between appts and meds, and I will be sooo upset if we miss our chance.

DH and I got in a bd session, which is good!

My appt is at 3 tomorrow. I talked to the nurse this afternoon and they still want me to continue with my Follistim tonight. Who knows, maybe I haven't ovulated yet. I hope it is a couple of more days still. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

So the doc says he thinks I may have ovulated. My big follicle on each size is gone, and now I just have smaller ones. He is going to check my progesterone level to see. He did say my estradiol level went up between Sunday morning and this morning.

So I'm hoping maybe I ovulated this morning? That would at least give me a chance. I guess we'll see what my progesterone looks like tomorrow.

Even if you ovulated the night before last, I still feel like you had a chance with bd that night. Now time for us to stalk you!

How often do you go in to be monitored?

I was going in about every 3 days while they were checking follicles. Now I just wait and see if I get a positive test. I'm really hoping maybe I ovulated yesterday morning. That would explain my temp jump today. And I feel like then we would have bd timing of about 16 hours or so before O and maybe 5 or 6 hours after O, which could give us two good BD times.

I would think maybe I Oed the day before my first temp jump, but because my estradiol level rose from Sunday to yesterday, I'm thinking that's not the case, because I feel like it would have dropped more already if I had Oed on Sunday.

Oh well, I think I definitely have Oed, so I'm not going to worry about it any more and just start symptom spotting. :)

Fx Michelle!

I have my level 2 ultrasound tomorrow morning. Can't wait! A friend who had a level 2 ultrasound said that they turned on 3D for her for a few minutes. That would be SO awesome!

Angela, I get a level 2 ultrasound at every appointment and they turn on 3d for me every time. I get my next one next week. Enjoy seeing your little girl!!

Any thoughts on my chart? I had a progesterone test yesterday morning and it came back at a 3, which the nurse said meant I should have ovulated. I'm wondering why I had a low temp again today then. I'm out of town, but will bd with dh when I get back this afternoon.

Michelle, I'm unsure about your chart, but today's temp could just be a fallback rise. I'd cover yourself with a bd tonight, but I bet your dr is right.

I had my level 2 ultrasound today, and my little girl was so active they could barely get done what they needed to get done! In sum, though, they said she was perfect. Measuring within 2 days of my due date. 1 lb 3 ozs.

Attachments

• Bella Profile 23 Weeks.jpg
    Bella Profile 23 Weeks.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Did you stay the night out of town? Maybe it was just the change in atmosphere. Sorry, not much help when it comes to temps.

Angela, how sweet is she! !! Did you not get a 3d?

No. They don't do 3D. :( I do get to have an ultrasound every month from here on out, though! And, I'll just pay for a 3D between 28 and 32 weeks.

Yeah, that's definitely a perk. I feel bounced around going to the MFM and my OB, but it's cool seeing the baby so often. I believe that after next week I start going every 2 weeks. I will have my c section scheduled by next week if my previa hasn't resolved. We can always cancel it if it moves, but if it doesn't we could be looking at Dec 30th or Jan 2nd as Gage's birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->