• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

OMG MICHELLE!!!! Congrats!!!!! Omg omg omg!!! I know I haven't been on here but I've been stalking your chart and checking at least a 3-4 times a week leading up and after O to see what's going on and whether you've gotten your bfp! OMGGG! I literally just said to DH early yest am when I looked at it (before the bfp clearly!!) that I was very sad you hadn't gotten a bfp yet and then I look today and BAM! Amazing news!!!!!!! I just screamed out loud and told my DH lol :) yay!!! :happydance:

It's funny because I had a big dip at 10dpo too :) Ahhh!! I just want to scream at the top of my lungs (out of pure joy of course!!)

Awww thank you! I hope this one sticks! This is my first BFP not on fertility drugs, so it was a surprise! Honestly, I tested yesterday morning, barely looked at the test cause I figured it would be a bfn, and it was only on looking at it a couple hours later that I was like.. wait... there's a line! So I held my pee four hours and took three more tests, and they were all clearly positive!

I'm gonna email my doc tomorrow and see when they want me to go for bloodwork. Fingers crossed!

I can't wait to hear your betas! Will you start progesterone?

I'm super excited! But I keep getting periods of freak outs lol. They will induce me at 39 weeks but I'm doing some stuff at home to soften my cervix so that hopefully I'm not in labor forever. I'm just ready to meet him!

Eeee, good luck!

I don't know about the progesterone. I know they will check my levels when they do a beta, so I guess I'll see. If they want to wait til 14 dpo to do a beta, that's not until Wednesday.

Ahhh! You looks great! And I love that Merry Christmas shot! That is adorable!

Congrats Michelle! That's great news! Can't wait for your beta!

Chelsey, they're going to induce me at 38-39 weeks too!

Here is a pic from my 3D scan last week. Bella wouldn't keep her little arm out of her face!

Attachments

• IMG_5197.jpg
    IMG_5197.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Michelle, I am still jumping for joy over here!! I've been stalking your chart HARD! LOL! I can't wait to see your beta levels! And that's exciting that this is ur first BFP while not on fertility drugs.. that could be just what you need for an ultra sticky bean! ;) fingers crossed! Something's giving me a really good feeling about this one. I'm so excited for you!!! I'll def be checking in on your beta and all that good stuff, whether I have time to come online or not! lol :)

Chelsey, I still can't believe we got our BFPs the same day but a year apart and if it weren't for you being induced, they could've had the same birthday too! lol. But, you're very very lucky to have him at 39wks! I had to wait until 41w1d to meet Alexia.. she was so cozy in there, she just did not want to come out! LOL :) I can't wait to see your little man!!!!

Aww Angela!! So cute!! And Bella?! What a pretty name!!! I'm so happy For all of u! 3 very beautiful babies will be coming into this world in 2017! Can't wait to see them!!!

update! I went for bloodwork today (12 dpo)

My HCG is at 53, and my progesterone is at 19. I go back on Wednesday to make sure they are doubling properly. Once I hear that they are, THEN I think I will breathe a sigh of relief.

Even though my progesterone levels are good, they are still going to put me on progesterone suppositories. I'm fine with that, as I think it will give me a little less stress and one less number to worry about! Plus, they help make my boobs bigger! Hehe.

So, I went in last night with contractions. They were registering on the monitor and were coming every six minutes but not causing dilation. So, I'm back home. Apparently, it's called prodromal labor. Very annoying.

I learned a trick Angela, you can take a benedryl and if it is prodromal labor it will stop but if it's real it won't stop it.

I lost my plug this morning so I'm officially on labor watch!

Woohoo Chelsey!! But so you know, after I lost some of my plug, it took 3 darn weeks for labor to start. But thankfully your little man will be here indefinitely before then anyhow! :)

Angela, early contractions do stink! But once the real cost reactions start, you'll KNOW! After 7 years I basically forgot what a contraction felt like so I'm guessing you're feeling similar..? With Alexia I kept thinking I was having real contractions and then when they really started, I said to DH "THOSE OTHER ONES WERE DEF NOT CONTRACTIONS!!!" :haha: I know they were Braxton hicks in my case but those felt nothing like the real thing!

Glad to hear you had a good first beta, Michelle!! I cannot wait for tomorrow's beta so u can take that breath and let yourself get more excited :) I think this is it. Your LO is sending me good vibes already! ;) Fx for a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Well, technically, I think prodromal labor contractions are real contractions. They even show up on the hospital monitor. They just aren't strong enough to cause dilation. And, I knew they weren't strong, but at six mins apart, I wasn't risking it!

Thanks for the tip, Chelsey! I had no idea about Benadryl being useful in that way!

Can't wait for your second beta, Michelle!

Thanks! I'll update with the results tomorrow evening. Hoping so much for good news.

Well, technically, I think prodromal labor contractions are real contractions. They even show up on the hospital monitor. They just aren't strong enough to cause dilation. And, I knew they weren't strong, but at six mins apart, I wasn't risking it!

Thanks for the tip, Chelsey! I had no idea about Benadryl being useful in that way!

Can't wait for your second beta, Michelle!

I didn't mean to say real contractions but REAL contractions (like when labors full on). I wasn't meaning to say you weren't having contractions. I just def noticed how much worse the contractions were when labor was really on so that's what I was referring to when I said "real". I worded myself wrong. I had the same thing happen, showed on monitor and all. Maybe it was the same thing.. Idk. I know all sorts of contractions can trick us ahead of time! Mine were I think 7 minutes apart if I recall and believe me, I didn't risk it either! (Plus I was far enough along for it to happen so I was praying going to the hospital would make it happen!! Haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"