Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

While I hope your pre is does subside, I know you can't wait to have Gage in your arms! The MFM told me today that even if all went well, they would probably induce me at 39 weeks. That's hardly a disappointment!

Such a sweet photo, Angela! I love hearing about how active she is!

Chelsey, I can't believe how close you are getting! I know you've still got a ways, but I still can't help but get so excited for you!

Have both of you decorated nurseries or anything yet?

For my last three pregnancies I never bought any baby stuff. When I get pregnant again, I've already decided I'm going to go out and buy a cute onesie to celebrate right away.

I think going out and getting a cute outfit is a great idea Michelle.

His room is mostly done. I still have just a few little things to do. Our theme is "oh the places you'll go". It's not the store bought theme, I just made it. I made hot air balloons out of paper lanterns, and i made garland out of tissue paper. The colors are orange, blue, and green.

PhotoGrid_1477497672062.jpg

This was on Wednesday. It's really crazy to think that he will be here in 9-13 weeks

That's excellent, Chelsea! I actually have a friend in the area who is doing an "Oh the places you will go" theme for her son, too. The baby's grandfather is an astronaut.

We are doing a pink and grey elephant theme. We've got the bedding picked out and are currently looking at pink elephant murals to go on pale grey walls for the nursery. The only furniture piece we have left to buy is the crib. We've got a cherry changing table and dresser already in there. We've got the travel system and all sorts of other baby gear that people have given us. Plus, we've got a shower scheduled for Dec 3. It's SO real and imminent at this point!

Michelle, you should definitely buy something to celebrate when you get that BFP!

Oh that's neat angela. It was DHs favorite as a kid, and when we got married, my sil married us, and she read from oh the places you'll go during the ceremony. Plus it's gender neutral, and I'm planning on using the same theme for all 3 kids. And then when they are out of the crib, they can have their own theme. Gages will be classic muscle cars since that's his daddy's obsession.

20161028_084708-1.jpg

20161028_084717-1.jpg

20161028_084818-1.jpg

20161028_085332-1.jpg

We are waiting for a wall decal to come in that says "oh the places you"ll go" but instead of putting it on the wall, I'm going to paint a canvas orange and stick it to that and hang it above the crib. The top row of the closet is 3-6 months, and bottom row is 6-9. I have NB and 0-3 on the dresser attached to the crib. I need to find places for more stuff, and get everything washed. I'll probably start that in a few weeks!

Love the nursery Chelsey!

Angela, what a beautiful baby girl you've got there!! :)

Michelle, I read through and caught up on your cycle. So u didn't have to trigger this cycle then, correct? Hopefully that's a good sign.. If u Oed before needing to trigger, a follie must have been ready so I'm hoping this is a good sign! And I'm liking ur chart so far.. I'll be stalking for the next week or so ;)

Sorry I've been MIA. There's been a lot going on and we all just took turns being sick. Blah. Having a sick baby is the worst! But ill be checking in more, especially while Michelle is in her TWW. I'm feeling hopeful for u! Fx!

Michelle, have u been testing? I'm pretty sure I missed O this month but we're just NTNP anyhow and haven't been trying to time it at all. I want to say I Oed yesterday bcuz of my CM but who knows. If I did O yest then I BDed like 2 1/2-3 days beforehand so I guess there's a small chance of conception. Honestly, it's prob best if I don't get a bfp for a little longer.. Like until Alexia hit 12 months. She's 9 months now and OMG, what a handful! LOL. She's TOO smart and the smart ones are the ones u gota watch out for most! lol. She's in a "all about mama" phase. She wants nobody but me. Dh will even put his arms out to her and she'll yell at him and crawl right past him to me haha. It's annoying as all heck though! Cute but annoying! lol. I can't get anything done but hey, at least DH can do everything else! lol. I feel bad sometimes not being able to help with other things as much as I'd like to.

Anywhoo, just wanted to check on u Michelle. I've had ur chart tab up on my phone so I can chart stalk you lol so although I haven't been on here much, I'm watching u! LOL

Nvm I take back that I'm pretty sure I Oed yest. I'm having some pains and lots of EWCM again so maybe we'll catch it. We'll see if Alexia let's us before we're too tired! LoL

Where the heck is Michelle? I hope she posts soon. I've been stalking her chart, too!

Get that BD, Mary!

I've tested the last two days and BFNs. I haven't gotten cramps like I usually do before BFPs, so I'm hoping I just have a late implanter and I'll get some cramping and a BFP soon!

I hope you get to bd mary!!!

Michelle, I'm stalking waiting for that beautiful bfp!!!

I found out that the placenta previa still hasn't resolved. They will check me one more time in the 30th and she says if it's still there by then that it's probably not going to move. It's so crazy and scary to think that if it stays there, Gage could be here in 8 weeks! I'm getting nervous about being a mom!

Hi ladies!!!

Chelsea, you are going to be such a wonderful mom!!! Cannot wait to see pics of Gage!

FX for a late implanter, Michelle!

Your pregnancy is moving right along, Angela!

FX that whatever you desire is what occurs, Mary!

Thanks ladies! Just DTD without the baby part would be nice these days!! Hahaha! We seem to only manage it 1-2 times a month between both kids being around us until bedtime.. It'd be dif if it were just the baby. She doesn't know what's going on if she's in her crib! Ahaha. We do however make it extra pleasurable (sorry TMI!) to get us through the next month LOL. Get ready, Chelsey! :haha: Angela, I'm sure u know what I'm talking about from ur girls! lol

Mary, I'm not allowed to dtd or even have the big O because of the previa. So we haven't dtd in 9 weeks. It's horrible especially because we used to average at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Michelle, sorry last cycle didn't work out, I was so hoping for it to be your month. Are you doing the same protocol this cycle?

Thanks. I was actually just at the doc this morning. I really thought I would have cysts and have to wait two weeks, but there weren't any!

Yes, I am going to do straight injectibles this cycle again. The one change is that I will also do a few doses of ganirelex too to keep me from ovulating too early like I did last time.

I'm losing a little bit of hope, but it's gotta work sometime, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->