Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Not to gross everyone out, but I just had my bloody show. I feel like I'm suddenly on Labor watch!

How is everyone doing? Angela any more signs of labor? Michelle how is your bean doing?

Gage Matthew was born via c section on Jan 24th at 11:12 pm. He weighed 9lbs 1oz and was 21 2/4 inches. We were brought in on the 22nd at 4:30 am to start the induction process and I only made it to 7cm and Gage was sideways. So after 40 plus hours of inducing and laboring, they decided to do a c section!

That's such exciting news, Chelsea! I'm sure you're on cloud 9 with little Gage!

No significant signs of labor. Lots of contractions but nothing regular or intense. So, I'm just playing the waiting game to see if Bella will wait until the 14th or whether she will join us sooner!

Michelle - how is your little bean?

Congrats Chelsea!

My bean is doing well (I hope). All the bloodwork has been good so far. First scan tomorrow afternoon and I am soooo nervous. I've never had a good scan, so I'm hoping so much everything is ok.

Saw the baby and heard the heartbeat today! Baby is measuring at 6w3d instead of 6w6d, but I know a few days off doesn't matter at this point. Heartbeat was 129, which my doctor seemed happy with.

I go back in two weeks for another scan to make sure everything is still going well!

I was sure everything would be okay, but it's great to hear confirmation. I'm so happy for you!

Bella is about 6.5 lbs with a week and a half to go! Dr thinks she'll be 7-7.5 lbs at birth.

Yay Michelle! So happy for you! I know your next scan will be just fine but it's always nice for your own peace of mind to see your LO is for sure doing great! I looked forward to those early scans SO Much, especially since I got a bfn at 6w6d!! I was freaking out but knew it was probably just because my levels were too high so it messed with the test but I just needed that confirmation and THANK GOD my scan was the very next day so I didn't go crazy for long. lol. Things are sounding good and congrats again!! I'll be checking in for any good news from you! :)

Chelsey, again, I'm so beyond happy for your beautiful little family!! Gage is gorgeous like his momma! :) A handsome boy like that was definitely worth the wait! <3

Angela your going to be a mommy (again!) VERY soon!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see pics!

So Alexia just turned 1 on Jan 31st!!! Yikes! Times gone by too quick. And she's already acting like she's in her terrible 2s! lol. The doc says she's been consistently staying a good 4-5 months advanced so far. Smart girl. She's been walking since a little over 10 months and runs like crazy now! I wish she would still want cuddle time!! You ladies enjoy that cuddle time while it lasts! I want mine back! :( And Aiden will be 9 tomorrow!! Now That's really scary to me! lol.

Glad you all are doing well and I'll check back in soon! :)

That's so sweet, Mary! Both of my girls were walkers by about 10 months, too. And, they are brilliant, of course! :winkwink:

I'm starting to have really uncomfortable contractions but they aren't affecting my cervix - which stinks! I hope I don't have to endure a week and a half of this!

May I join this thread ladies? I was here as another user then for some reason I got locked out of my account and can't log back in or recover my password. I was Sweetmama26 before this. This is my fourth round of clomid.

Thanks I hope this is my cycle, we've been trying off and on for 2.5 years but this time it's been about 6.5 months of trying.

Angela, checking in to see how you're doing!

Kami, I see you're 14 dpo. Are you testing soon?

Not sure where to post this. I tried making a thread else where, but I haven't got any replys! I'd really appreciate any opinions and experience stories!!! <3

So, I'm not super in tune with my body. I believe I O on the 14d. But, have never taken any tests. I often have light blood in my discharge and often cramping when I am at around 14d.

This time my fiance and I had unprotected sex on the 8th of this month, and cicle day 14 was the 10th. I had light spotting the 10th, as well as what felt like menstrual cramps on the 11th.

And just now when I got up to use the bathroom there was a little bright red in my discharge.

On the 8th we did get a little too rough, and I had a little bit of bleeding right after. Could that be the cause of the blood and cramping? Could it be from a small injury, or is it due to ovulation? Any similar experiences? I'll keep everyone updated on what we find out if I end up missing my period, or if we end up testing, etc. Just came to hear oppions and advice! Thank you in advance!

The bleeding could have been from either too rough sex or ovulation, it is possible to spot on Ovulation day. The bright red in your discharge could be implantation bleeding

Bellamy was born tonight at 7:21 weighing 6 lbs 12 ozs.

Attachments

• IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Michelle, I was just coming on to say happy 9 weeks because I calculated it by looking at ur chart before coming on here (still up on one of my tabs on um phone lol) and I came up with exactly 9 weeks today :) I wasn't sure if they counted from 2 weeks before O or the usual 2 weeks. 2 weeks it is! lol. That's what I figured tho. Only 3 more weeks until u hit the 12 week milestone! I haven't looked through and read anything yet.. Alexia won't give me enough time lol but have u gotten another scan? I need to go through & look at ur posts.

How's everything ur way Angela?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->