• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I will just send to anyone that sends me their address, doesnt matter how many! P.s. i am going to send some stuff to MylittleBubs, and she will send some to me, just so no one is left out! (sorry if this is breaking the rules!)

Anyone else wanting from me, just so I know how many envelopes to buy?! It will be no bother as most of the sweets I have bought come in packs of 5!
And will be making some scottish tablet and millionaires shortbread! mmmmm........... :munch:

Mine have just been posted Mer look out for postman ive had very little to do with this my lil girl and been chose the sweets and has been and taken the package to post office she is so exicted doing this xxxxxx

LOL I will just send to anyone that sends me their address, doesnt matter how many! P.s. i am going to send some stuff to MylittleBubs, and she will send some to me, just so no one is left out! (sorry if this is breaking the rules!)

Anyone else wanting from me, just so I know how many envelopes to buy?! It will be no bother as most of the sweets I have bought come in packs of 5!
And will be making some scottish tablet and millionaires shortbread! mmmmm........... :munch:

mmmmm yours sound nice homemade x

I've posted Tiggerteas this afternoon, may get there tomorrow if the post office is good lol!! :)

And thanks Tasha btw!!

lol.. nevermind my OH just told me he forgot to take it to the post office :rofl:

ill do it myself 2moro!

:rofl: Tezzy! I think he just wants you to open the pack again then he gets to eat some more!

I've got some more goodies today aswell. Just need to get my recipients addy now :happydance: Hope she likes em!

Hiya all :)
Im posting Tasha' tomorrow morning...as i was meant to post it today but ive had work and was busy...sorry Tasha!

And taperjeangirl...i sent you my addy didnt i?? :lol:

Yay!! :happydance: im so excited..!!

Oh and i cheated too!! :blush:
I went shopping for Tasha...and thought right...£3 isnt going to be enough...i got 5 different things...and only spent a £1 so i got her little girl something too...and its not even edible!! :lol:

But u might not get sweets, u might get something really random! :rofl:

:) I keep buying stuff for xLaurax but I don't know if they have it there... so I have a candy drawer started in my room... :dohh:

I may hit the Asian store tomorrow :rofl: they always have really unique stuff! I'll buy you my faves <3

is it too late to sign up lol
partner up with someone in america?!?
or somewhere different anyways

:happydance::happydance:

pick me pick me someone!
i love my sweeties!!

xx​

id be up for this, theres a really good sweet shop not far from where i live, sells all the old sweets, is there vimto rolls in america? or hubba bubba? black jack? lol x

LOL I bought black jacks the other day for the swap! OOOoo black tongue!

I can swap with a few more members
Anyone's interested of getting some sweets from Thailand
Plz pm me
is this against the rules?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads