• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tasha!! :)

I'll admit i over spent on tiggerteas lol, i got loads of both as i wanted some too and snt her half lol, my OH thought i was nuts sending naughty goodies through the post lol!!

:yipee:! So will we all come on here and post what we get, just so we dont get the same kind of sweets every month!

yeah my daughter chose mer,s this month as i havent had time with being at hospital everyday so she has a right mixture of all kinds should last her a while lol x

im confused on how this works?!? :dohh:
are you guys swapping partners each month
or do you all just have the one you're
swapping with?! and is there a money limit?!

anyways SIGN ME UP!!

x​

I'm still hunting for just the right stuff to send to Smartie :)

But my sender hasn't been in touch - hope she's okay? (Tinkabells)

im confused on how this works?!? :dohh:
are you guys swapping partners each month
or do you all just have the one you're
swapping with?! and is there a money limit?!

anyways SIGN ME UP!!

x​

New partners each month so ur name will be down for next swap xxx

I have just finished making tablet :yipee:! Will be arranging the envelopes tomorrow :D

brightstar08 ill be sending your sweets out tomorrow, sorry havent done it sooner. took ages to decide what to get lol

LOL, you dont need to do that! But I would like to send you some homemade stuff for when your baby is born so PM me your addy please :D and good luck tomorrow, hope it is nice and quick for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back